剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
凯特 我想他醒了 -他刚刚恢复意识
[Rose] Cat, I think he's waking up.
[Cat] He's just coming round now.
我得量一下他的体温
[Cat] I've just got to take his temperature.
巴兹 我是罗斯 你能听到吗?
[Rose] Baz, it's Rose. Can you hear me?
是的 我能听到你的声音
Yeah, I can hear you.
我还在等有人来 为占了我回家名额的事道歉呢
Still waiting on that apology for bumping me off the chopper though.
也许后面会有的 你知道自己现在在哪里吗?
Maybe later. Do you recognize where you are?Do you recognize where you are?
知道 一个我绝对不想在的地方
Yeah. Definitely not where I want to be.
你在塔上发生了意外
You had an accident on the tower.
在你和富尔默一起上塔的时候 然后你走上了直升机停机坪
When you were up there with Fulmer. -Ah! And then you went up on the helideck.
你还记得自己说“已经开始了”吗?
Do you remember, you said "It's already started?"
我不记得
I don't.
我不记得 我脑子里充满着一种噪音
I don't remember nothing.There was all this noise in my head.
我要给你抽血了 伙计 好吗?
I'm just gonna take your bloods, mate, okay?
我们当时回到了塔上 -是的
Alright, we... we were back on the tower. -[Rose] Yeah.
给你系上带子以扩张静脉
[Cat] I'm just puttin' a strap on to dilate the vein, yeah.
我们刚刚完成了通讯设备的测试
We'd just finished testing the comms equipment.
然后我看着大海
And... -Then... I looked out to sea... -Uh-huh.
还有雾…
And the fog...
那里有东西
there was something out there...
然后我听到了这个声音 它就在我的脑海里 这个声音…
And then I heard this noise,and now it's in my head... this... this noise...
它一直告诉我去… -放手 巴兹
and it keeps telling me to--Let go, Baz!
巴兹 放手 -没关系
Hey! -Baz, let go!
没事的 没关系 -巴兹 放手
[Cat] It's okay. Baz! -It's alright, it's okay.
巴兹 -你根本没在听我说
[Rose] Let go. Baz. Shhh!
外面有东西 它来了
No! No, you're not listening! There's something out there. It's coming!
放松 -是什么?外面有什么?什么来了?
Come on, come on. -What is? What's out there?What's coming?
一股浪 浪潮来了
A wave.A wave is coming.
钻井平台
赫顿被锁在了他的铺位上? -是的 我让伊斯特看门
Hutton's locked in his bunk?Yeah. I put Easter on the door.
他怎么样? -很生气 而且生气的不止他一个
How was he? Angry. And he's not the only one.
这不是什么新鲜事
Nothing new there.
就这样吗? -现在先这样吧
So that's that? It'll certainly do for now.
我们要谈谈退役的问题吗?
Are we going to talk about the decommissioning?
巴兹提到的浪潮
[Cat] The wave that Baz talked about.
那不会真的有危险吧?
There's no way that that could actually be a risk, could it?
这个平台不会有风险的 -好的
Oh, not for this platform. -Okay.
我们能应对的最大浪高 高于该海域曾的所有记录
Our max wave height is above anything ever recorded in this sector.
我更担心他 至少他现在醒了
I'm more worried about him.
不管你做了什么 那奏效了 -问题就在这里
At least he's awake now. Whatever you did worked.That's just it.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
罗斯 他的那些伤不太对劲
Those injuries, Rose... it ain't right.
人体是很神奇的东西
[Rose] Bodies are remarkable things.
是啊
Well, keep an eye on him. And let me know if his condition changes.
密切关注他的情况 如果他的病情有变 请告诉我
好的
Okay.
我自己也才刚刚知道
[Magnus] I only just found out myself.
我本打算在合适的时候告诉船员们的
I would have told the crew when the time was right.
我们要说的不是这里的工作人员 我儿子杰米才刚开始上大学
We're not talking about the crew here.
现在利亚姆也想去上
My Jamie has just started uni. Now, Liam wants to go, too.
他们认为我这份工作正在毁掉他们的未来
They already think I'm ruining their future by having this job.
他们想看看如果我失业了 情况会有多糟糕 这不是我能做的决定
They want to see how bad it'll be if I don't have one.
It wasn't my decision.
如果我能做决定 我就不会这么做 至少不会以这种方式
And if it was, I wouldn't have made it. Not this way.
我只是说说 不是所有人 都能在五金店或者建筑工地找到工作的
I'm just saying... we can't all get jobs in hardware stores and construction sites.
我们建造了人们认为不可能造出的东西
We built things out here people thought were impossible.
那种精神现在在哪里呢?
So where's that spirit now?
我听到你的话了 但这几年油价并不是很高
And I hear that, but you have to admit it's hardly been a great few years for dollars-per-barrel.
勘探暂停 可再生能源价格只会下跌
Exploration's on hold. Renewable prices only ever go down
我们的只会上涨
and ours only ever go up...
这可能不是一件坏事 除非你想在65岁的时候 还对着燃烧的天空继续干这份工作
Which might not even be such a bad thing, unless you want to be doing this
when you're 65 and the sky is burning.
我们是绘架座最早建起来的平台
And we're the oldest platform Pictor have got.
他们还会从哪里开始? -重点是如何开始 而不是从哪开始
Where else would they start?It's the "how," not the "where."
我们在这里一起同甘共苦20年 难道这不意味着该事先警告我吗?
Twenty years we've been at this together. Shouldn't that mean a bit of prior warning?
这意味着你应该知道这事的套路
It means you should know how this works.
你觉得这次异常是什么导致的?
[Heather] Where do you think it's coming from?
又是冰岛火山爆发吗?
Icelandic volcano again?
罗斯说不可能 那太远了
Rose said it couldn't be. Too far.
她确定? -她确定
She was sure?She was.
你觉得他怎么了?
What do you think happened to him?
我在医疗舱里 在巴兹身边坐了三个小时
[sighs] I sat with Baz
他听起来连呼吸都很困难
for three hours in that Med-Bay, listening to him struggling to even breathe.
如果你当时问我他是否能再站起来
If you'd asked me then if I thought he could... get up again,
我会说绝不可能
I would've said absolutely not.
那不会吓到你吗? -如果会 你认为有人会承认吗?
And that doesn't scare you? Well, if it did, do you think
anybody out here would tell you?
又怎么了?
Ah, what now?
你看到了吗?
[Heather] You see that?
是备用船
[Alwyn] It's the Stand-By Vessel.
信♥号♥♥灯
[Leck] Signal lights.
他们正试图与我们交流
They're trying to talk to us.
如果他们待在那条航线上 我们就会失去他们
[Alwyn] If they stay on that course, we're gonna lose 'em.
列克 到上面去 盯住他们
Leck...? -Uh-huh? Get up top, and keep a bead on them.
记下信息 -好的
Take a note of the messages. -[Leck] On it.
我去告诉马格努斯
I'll tell Magnus.
这是否意味着我们能离开这里了?
[Heather] Hey, does this mean we're getting out of here?
谢谢 列克 再坚持一会儿
Cheers, Leck. Hold tight.
就是这个 列克说它一遍遍地重复
This is it. Leck said it keeps repeating, over and over.
上头说什么? -这是援助请求通话
What does it say? It's a PAN call.
意思是他们可能需要的帮助
Possible Assistance Needed.
通常情况下意味着通讯出现故障 我们可以用甲板灯发出信♥号♥♥
Normally it means there's been a breakdown in communications.
We can signal back with the deck lights.
要我召集大家并准备撤离吗?
Should we bring them in? Prep for evacuation?
平台暂时没有风险 根据协议我们应该留下来
There's no immediate risk to the platform at this time.Protocols say we stay.
你无法确定这是什么原因造成的 -所以你该在原地留守
I thought you weren't sure what was causing it.
问题还是可能解决的 -你是在试图让我们复工?
And when you're not sure, you stay put. This could still clear up.
Trying to put us back to work already?
我们浪费的每一个小时都在造成损失
Every hour we're not producing, we're losing.
是吗?
Is that right?
她是对的
She is right. -[scoffs]
我们无法确定上船去 是否会比在这里更好
At this point, we don't know if we'd be any better off on the ship
than we are here.
富尔默 叫备用船就位
Fulmer, put the Stand-By Vessel in a holding position
并查明他们所了解的信息 -好的
and find out what they know. -[Dunlin] Alright.
但这并不会解决问题 她最好希望他们做好了接受长♥期♥考验的准备
But that... ain't gonna "clear up."So you better hope they're ready for the long haul.
默奇?
Murch!
默奇
Murch!
老板 你要找零食吃吗? -不用
Boss.-Ya lookin' for a snack? -Nah, I'm good.
你这个东西有收到任何信♥号♥♥吗? -除了静噪外什么都收不到
Are you getting anything on this? Nah, nothing but static.
如今 可能有人觉得这就算是进步了
These days some people might see that as an improvement.
我们最后一艘补给船是什么时候来的? -上周
When was our last supply boat? Last week.
下一艘将在三天后到达
Next one's due in three days.
你想打赌它会不会来吗? -现在不想
You want to bet on if it's still coming? Not right now.
在越南打捞的巴沙鱼 经过冷冻加工 再运往阿伯丁
Fish. River Cobbler. Caught in Vietnam. Processed. Frozen.
然后运到这里 你相信吗?
Shipped to Aberdeen then shipped out here. Can you believe that?
我们的鱼呢? -被我们抓没了
What's wrong with ours, eh? We caught them all.
你想让我开始减少食物的分量吗? -我想
You want me to start cutting back, right? I do.
但是明天再开始 今晚按原计划进行
But starting tomorrow. Leave tonight as planned.
大家目前的烦恼已经够多了 -好 暂时就这样
People have enough on their plates. -Aye, for now.
书里讲的什么?
What's it about?
《海怪苏醒》
A collective failure of imagination.
想象力的集体失败 -听起来很耳熟
Sounds familiar. -[chuckles]
效果如何? -对我们不利
How's it working out? -Not good for us.
早些时候 在救生艇上
Earlier, at the lifeboats,
列克真的连穿救生服都很费劲了
Leck was really struggling with his survival suit.
他很害怕 -你还记得你的直升机撤离训练吗?
He... he was afraid.
You remember your chopper evac training?
你问我记得被绑在模型直升机上
Do I remember being strapped into a model helicopter
并在黑暗中倒挂在冰冷的游泳池里吗?
and dumped upside down in a freezing swimming pool in the dark?
是的 我记得 我差点被淹死冻僵了
Yeah. I do. I nearly drowned. And froze.
嗯
Well... [sighs] now imagine it wasn't training.
现在想象一下 那不是训练 没有游泳池
Imagine there was no swimming pool,
如果你被卡住了 也没有潜水员帮助你
and there was no diver to help you if you got stuck.
并且你真的差点被淹死冻僵了
And you nearly drowned.
剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表