剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
No. Magnus, in these conditions-- -These are the conditions we've got.
如果情况还会变更糟,我想知道
If it's gonna get any worse, I want to know about it.
–我真幸运 –他不该自己一个人上去
Lucky me.He shouldn't go up alone.
他不会的
He's not.
–这不安全,麦格纳斯,你也很清楚 –在这裡怎麽做都不安全
[Hutton] Oh, this ain't safe, Magnus, and you know it. Nothing's safe here.
他们在上面哪看得清楚自己在干嘛?
How the hell are they gonna see what they're doing up there?
–就只是雾而已 –是吗?
[Magnus] It's just fog. -Is it?
没错,确实有风险 但我们无法跟岸上联繫
You're right. It's a risk.
也无法跟备援船联繫 而且还停电和紧急停机
But no contact with the beach, no contact with the stand-by,
这些风险更大,而且得由我负责 我得知道确切的情况
power-cuts, emergency shutdown... Those are bigger risks.
And that's on me.I need to know what we're dealing with.
小巴,你不需要上去
Baz, you don't have to go up there.
我只要上去 就能拿回我的机位,对吧?
I go up, I get my chopper seat back, right?
你如果修好了,我就亲自让位给你
You fix it, you can have mine.
我妈常说我该加入马戏团
Mum always said I should've joined the circus.
–注意安全 –说得真及时
Be careful.Now he tells us.
我爱我的工作
[scoffs] I love my job.
小佛?
Ful!
小佛,是你吗?
Ful, is that you?
佛莫!
Fulmer?
你有听到吗?
D'you hear that?
加油,小巴,往上比往下好
Come on, Baz. It's better up than down.
他妈的臭鸟!
You shitting, shits!
你有看到吗,小佛?
Did you see that, Ful?
你有看到吗?
Did you see that?
你在休息吗? 我们越快上去就能越快…
You taking a break? C'mon, the quicker we're up, the quicker we're down...
别说了,拜託别说了
Don't! Just, shh, don't.
无节目讯息可显示 讯号♥不良或中断
天啊 –你有看到这个吗? –跟我的小孩一样髒
Jesus, have you seen this.-As bad as my kids. -Mmm.
他们有一半都还是小孩 –我就在这裡 –妳是例外
Half of them are kids. -Uh, I am right here.Oh, you're the exception.
–妳很老成 –谢了,这样好多了
Old before your time. -Oh, thanks.That's much better.
希望你不会经常跟女生说这种话
I hope you don't say that to a lot of women.
他根本没机会
[chuckles] Wishes he had the chance.
我们如果是小孩,那你们又算什麽?
So if we're kids, what does that make you?
我们吗?
我们是在挖化石的化石
Us? We're fossils digging fossils.
牠的眼睛非常大又非常圆
[Baz] Massive. Massive, beady eyes, man.
眼睛不可能同时又大又圆 不过真的就是那样 像萝丝那样,非常圆
Eyes can't be massive and beady. -Yeah, well, they were.Like that Rose, beady.
她只是跟我们一样 在尽自己的职责,来,拿着
[Fulmer] She's just doing her job, like the rest of us here. Hold that.
你们处得很好,对吧? 不然她怎麽会为了你把我换掉?
You get on good, right? 'Cause why else would she bump me for you.
因为是公♥司♥叫她这麽做的 我们可以之后再讨论这个吗?
'Cause the company told her to. -Alright...Can we do this later?
跟她打好关係 他们要裁员时也不会有帮助
Cozying up to her ain't gonna help when they start cutting us loose.
-What? -Hutton says that's what's coming.
-什麽? -哈顿说我们之后会被裁员
你明明不喜欢萝丝 却好像对她很有兴趣
You know you seem pretty interested in Rose for someone who doesn't like her.
什麽叫我不喜欢她? 她是皮托的人,不是我们的一分子
I ain't saying I don't like her.But she's Pictor. Not one of us.
你可以跟公♥司♥的人上♥床♥,我没说不行
[sighs] You can sleep on company sheets.
但不应该害我没办法回家 我已经够烦了
I ain't saying you can't. But it shouldn't cost me my ride home.I get enough shit as it is.
你如果已经够烦了,就不要再乱讲话
If you're tired of getting shit, maybe you should stop talking it.
–我得去开会,仅此而已 –好吧
There was a meeting. That's it.Alright...
公♥司♥代表都不会待太久
[sighs] But the reps never hang 'round for long.
她会升职,然后你就会被单独丢下
She'll be moving up, moving on, and you'll be left on your own again.
你哪有资格决定谁是我们的一分子?
Why d'you get to decide who's one of us, eh?
我只是说说而已,小心点,这裡很滑
I was just talking, man. Careful, it's slippery up here.
你有安全绳
You're attached!
好吧,你还真♥他♥妈♥敏感
Alright.Fucking touchy, man.
好,可以正常运作
Right, it's working.
我们走吧
Let's go.
–靠 –弄坏了就得赔钱
Ah! Shit.
我要下去了
You break it, you bought it. I'm going down.
这裡比你办公室冷了点,对吧?
A bit colder out here than in your office, right?
–我习惯了 –那是之前的事
I'm used to it.You used to be used to it.
你如果对我的领导方式有什麽不满…
If you've got a problem with how I run this place...
–怎样? –就放在心裡吧
Yeah? -Keep it to yourself.
天啊
[gasps] Oh, no!
海上设施主管报告
This is OIM.
通讯塔需要医疗协助
[Magnus, on speaker] Medical assistance required at the Communications Tower.
嘿,妳得穿上装备!
Hey!You gotta put on your kit!
通讯塔需要医疗协助
Medical assistance required at the Communication Tower.
带上氧气,到直升机停机坪
[Cat] Bring the oxygen. Helipad.
通讯塔需要医疗协助
[Magnus] Repeat. Medical assistance required at the Communication Tower.
听得到吗?凯特马上就来了
[Hutton] Can you hear me? Cat's on her way.
说话,发生了什麽事?
[Hutton] Talk to me, talk to me. What happened?
听得到吗?
[Alwyn] Can you hear me? -[Hutton] Can you hear me?
–小巴 –他跟在我后面下来
Baz? Baz? -He was coming down after me.
–小巴! –让开!不要围着
Baz? Move. Move, don't crowd.
好,小巴,我是凯特
Okay, Baz, mate. It's Cat.
–你听得到吗? –我应该要等他的
Can you hear me, mate? -I should have waited.
Damn right you should have.
那当然,资深人员要最后下来
The experienced man always comes down last.
–我要帮他翻身 –他就在我后面
[Cat] Okay, I'm gonna turn him round. -He was right there.
他的安全绳没扣着 你们到底在上面做了什麽?
And his harness is unclipped. -...on my count. One, two,
-three, okay turn him. -What the hell were you doing up there?
–做我们该做的事! –够了,你这样也没帮助,哈顿
Our job! -Enough! You're not helping, Hutton.
我们之后再处理这件事 你现在先退后
We'll deal with this later.For now, just back off.
麦格纳斯,他还活着!
Magnus.Magnus! He's still alive.
–小巴 –来,小巴
Baz! -[Cat] Here we go, Baz.
Just gonna open your mouth, get a little bit of suction there, okay?
我要把你的嘴巴打开 帮你抽吸,好吗?
–无线电运作正常吗? –准备装护颈
Is the radio working?Wait for the collar.
–我们这边没问题,但… –想办法联络岸上
It is at our end. But...Find a way to contact the shore.
–雾这麽浓,他们不会来的 –那我也要听他们亲口讲
They won't fly in the fog.I want them to tell me that.
我要把你搬上担架 好吗,小巴?搬吧
[Cat] Now we're gonna put you on a stretcher, okay, Baz? Second lift.
麦格纳斯 –怎样? –他们应该没办法来
Magnus! -What? I don't think they can.
你看,管线没有压力,这太不合理了
[Rose] Look, pipelines have no pressure.It doesn't make any sense.
我们的油井停机了 但是连回岸上的管线
I mean, we shut down our well
but the line back to shore should still be pumping
应该还会持续运送其他平台的油
from the other rigs in our sector.
–没有吗? –所有管线都没有
And it's not? None of them are.
这代表什麽意思?
What does that mean?
这代表不管是什麽 造成通讯系统中断
[Rose] It means, whatever cut off communication,
不管是什麽造成这一切 并非只发生在这裡而已
whatever's causing all this, it's not just happening here.
而是整个油田都一样
It's the whole field.
修好通讯系统,小佛,不择手段
Get us back online, Fulmer. Whatever it takes.
我们得先拆开绑带,然后再剪开衣服
[Cat] So we're gonna start with straps.
–还好吗,小巴? –继续跟他讲话,好吗?
Then we're gonna get cutting. -Alright, buddy. Alright.Keep talking to him, mate, yeah?
–很好 –小巴…
That's it.Baz, Baz, Baz.
–很好,继续跟他讲话,兄弟 –瞭解,好,来了
That's it. Keep talking to him, mate.Got it, yeah, coming now.
很好,别担心,兄弟,有我们在
[Cat] That's it. Don't worry, lad, we're here now, we're here now.
大家保持冷静,好吗?
Everybody keep calm, yeah?
右手臂有伤口
And we've got lesions on the right arm.
锁骨也有伤势
Injury on the collar bone. Can we start dressing that ankle, please?
可以先帮他包扎脚踝吗?
[sighs]
做得好,各位
That's it, good work, guys.
根本就不该派他上去! -冷静
You see? He should never have been up there!
-Hindsight isn't helpful here, Hutton. -Hold on. Okay.
放马后砲对我们没帮助,哈顿 我们得让他的状况稳定下来
We need to stabilize him.
–你们看,他在抽搐 –所以我们要帮他打镇定剂
[Hutton] Look at him! He's convulsing.
[Cat] That's what we're giving him these for, mate.
请大家都保持冷静,很好,小巴
So everybody, stay calm.
别担心,你会好受一点 好吗,兄弟?
That's it, Baz, mate. Don't worry. This is gonna ease up, alright, mate.
又怎麽了?
What now? Hmm?
–他的呼吸很微弱 –我们该怎麽办?
He's barely breathing.Cat? What do we do next?
我们就只能做到这样
That's all we can do.
他受了内伤 我们不能在这裡帮他开刀
His injuries are internal and we can't open him up in here.
稳定并转移,这样对他最有帮助
[Hutton] Whoa... -Stabilize and transfer.
妳有看到雾多浓吧?他们不会来的
That is his best chance. -You've seen the fog, right?
–妳得做点什麽 –我们只能让他舒服一点
They're not coming. You gotta do something.Yeah, we can make him comfortable.
–这样他或许能撑过去 –“舒服一点”?
And then he, he might pull through... -Oh, comfortable?
听着,他需要的是医院,不是急救员
Listen! He needs an hospital, not a medic!
所以他已经快死了,但他很舒服
Oh, so, so what he's as good as dead but he's comfortable?
是吗?妳做得真♥他♥妈♥棒
Yeah! Great fucking job! -Whoa, whoa!
–他妈的 –我们帮他输点食盐水吧
Fucking Christ.Let's get some saline into him, please.
他妈的,他妈的人生
Fucking! Fuck it! Fucking life.
给哈顿一点时间,他会理解的
Give Hutton time.He'll understand.
我可没有你这麽乐观
Somehow, I don't share the optimism.
像他那种人 只有在贬低别人时才会有安全感
剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表