剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
[Dunlin] Connelly. -Here.
–川特 –在
[Dunlin] Tran. -Here.
–布鲁尔 –在
[Dunlin] Brauer. -Here.
–艾凡斯 –在
[Dunlin] Evans. -Here.
–布莱特 –在,老大
[Dunlin] Bright. -Here!
–沃克 –在
[Dunlin] Walker. -Here.
–萧 –在
[Dunlin] Shaw. -Here.
–拉伯兹 –在
[Dunlin] Roberts. -Here.
–盖罗 –在
[Dunlin] Garrow. -Here.
–哈顿 –在
[Dunlin] Hutton? -Here.
–威尔森 –在
Wilson? -Yes.
–墨菲 –在
Murphy? -Here.
–我们要进去吗? –女士优先
Are we getting in? -Ladies first.
Oh, you'd better watch, mate, you'll lose your window seat again.
小心,你的靠窗座位 可能又要被抢走了
如果要搭救生艇下水 我才不会往下看
Yeah, well, if you gotta go over the side in that, I ain't looking down.
我们哪都不会去,先在这裡待命
Well, we ain't going anywhere yet. We stay here until ordered.
我应付得了他们
I could've handled them.
不该有这个必要,妳不该改名单的
You shouldn't have to handle it, 'cause you shouldn't have changed it.
–是皮托的营运需要 –那就别影响我们营运
It's Pictor's operation. -So, keep it operational.
状况如何?
What have we got?
住宿区完全停电,一定有东西烧掉了
[Fulmer] Power outage across the Accommodation Block.
–备用电源呢? –备用电源还撑得住
Something must have blown. -And the back-up?
注意火和天然气,产油舱呢?
Back-up power's holding. -Monitor for fire and gas.What about the Production Module?
防护程序都启动了
Well, it dipped but the safeties are kicking in.
–压力呢? –目前维持在4000psi
Pressure? -Holding steady at 4000 psi for now.
–艾尔文在路上了 –如果压力飙高…
Alwyn's on his way.
我知道压力飙高会怎样
If it spikes... -I know what happens if it spikes.
呼叫备援船,说我们可能会需要他们
Radio the Stand-by Vessel. Tell them we might need them.
联络查理平台,他们好像也出问题了
And try and get Charlie Platform, looks like they're having problems too.
布拉沃呼叫金拉克备援船
[Fulmer] Bravo to Kinloch, standby.Bravo to Kinloch, standby.
布拉沃呼叫金拉克备援船
Bravo to Kinloch, standby.
如果停机,我们一定会达不到目标
If we shutdown, we're gonna be way off quota.
我很清楚后果
I'm fully aware of the consequences.
佛莫,给我答桉
Fulmer? I need answers.
备援船,有收到吗?我们停电了
SBV, are you reading?
远端重设没有回应,可能需要支援
We are in a blackout. Remote well reset is not responding.
Possible assistance required.
联络不上他们 完全联络不上,无线电连不上 温度–加速度压力
I can't get them. Can't get anything. Radio's dead.
打给井台
Punch up the well deck.
–状况如何? –防护程序启动了!
How we looking? Safeties are on here.
数值上升了!目前还算稳定!
[Alwyn over speakerphone] It's kicking but it's holding steady for now.
她撑得住吗?
快到极限了!要按按钮吗?
-Can she take it? -It's borderline. Do I push it?
麦格纳斯,这边没有发生震动
[Rose] Magnus, there are no tremors this side.
警告:压力过高
[alarm buzzing]
麦格纳斯,这边压力过高!
Magnus, it's kicking big down here!
麦格纳斯,该怎麽做?
Magnus, what am I doing? -Alwyn, it'll come back...
–艾尔文,会降下来的 –按下按钮,艾尔文,停机
Push it, Alwyn. Shut it down!
电力恢复了!我们明明可以等的 我们得付出代价,麦格纳斯
Power's coming back! - We could have waited. It's gonna cost us, Magnus.
做得好,艾尔文 派人去检查产油舱,然后就进来
Good work, Alwyn. Send guys out to check over the Module then head in.
遵命
Alright.
–我就说防护系统还撑得住 –这不是妳能做的决定,萝丝
I said, the safeties would have held. It's not your call, Rose.
妳想测试自己的极限,没关係
You want to push your own limits, that's fine.
但在布拉沃上,我们得遵守程序 否则就会有人丧命
But on the Bravo, we stick to procedures, 'cause when we don't, people die.
–我知道风险 –真的吗?
I know the risks.
对
Oh, do you? -Yeah.
妳或许有在手册上看过,但相信我
Might've read about it in the manuals and the reports but trust me,
实际的呼救声大声多了
the calls for help are a lot louder when they're not on paper.
–全部都恢复正常了吗? –不完全是
Is everything back? Not everything.
无线电呢?
[Magnus] Radio?
好吧,紧急状况解除
Okay.Well, emergency over.
在我们查明原因之前,请备援船
But until we know what caused that,
在偏离风向十度的 距离1.6公里外处待命
I want the stand-by vessel in a shelter position one mile out
救难艇也要做好准备
and ten points off wind direction with the FRC prepped.
他们得准备来接救生艇
They need to be ready to pick up the lifeboats.
有办法用无线电以外的方式 向他们打信♥号♥♥吗?
Is there a way to, uh, signal them without the radio?
我有旗子,可以去向他们挥旗
Well, I've got some flags somewhere if you wanna go wave at them.
还有这个 讯号♥最好的地方是直升机停机坪
Or there's this.Best signals on the helideck.
–你觉得这跟奇尔斯考尔有关吗? –我就是要查这件事,我得自己去
You think this is linked to the Kilscour? That's what I'm gonna find out...alone.
妳还好吗?
You okay?
我很受不了他跟刚才的哈顿
It's just him, and Hutton before.
真是讽刺,我曾经想当古生物学家
I mean, it's ironic. I used to want to be a palaeontologist.
去挖恐龙吗?
What, digging up dinosaurs?
但我觉得那样太活在过去了
Yeah, except it was too much like living in the past.
但我现在却得跟恐龙共事
So now, so now, I just get to work with them instead.
全体人员注意
Attention, all personnel.
召集解除,开始为紧急程序做准备
Stand down and secure from emergency response.
将设备收进船舱和置物柜,等待说明
All equipment to be stowed back in cabins and lockers and await debrief.
–报告完毕 –你们都听到了,召集解除
Control out. -Well, you heard it. Stand down from muster.
回裡面去吧,各位
Back inside, folks.
我白打扮一番了
Got myself all dressed up for nothing.
–应该是气泡造成的,对吧? –一定是演习,百分之百
Must have been a gas pocket, right, Hut? -That was a drill, mate.
–感觉不像演习 –这种状况我也见过
Hundred percent. -Didn't feel like a drill. Look, I've seen it all before.
他们只是想把我们赶出来 不让我们问问题
They just wanted us out of that briefing room so we couldn't ask any more questions.
麦格纳斯很忙 不想应付我们这种低等下人
Thing is, Magnus has always got something better to do than to talk to lowly cunts like us.
对不对,唐林?
Isn't that right, Dunlin?
抓紧了!
Hold on!
我抓住你了,兄弟
[Garrow] Got ya, mate.
你也有见过这个吗?
You seen something like that before?
没有,我没见过
No. That's new.
–还蛮浓的 –对
[Leck] Pretty thick then. -[Baz] Yeah.
真可怕
[Heather] Spooky.
幸好身边有这麽多硬汉能保护我
So lucky I've got all these rough, tough men to protect me, eh?
走吧
Whoo! Ah, come on.
–连天气现象都会怕吗? –她刚刚说的是我
I'm not scared of the fucking weather.She was talking about me there,
–你不要想太多 –闭嘴
just in case you were getting your hopes up.Ha, ha, ha. Shut up.
蠢蛋
[laughing] -Muppet.
我真♥他♥妈♥讨厌这地方
Fucking hate this place.
雾这麽浓,他们一定不会开直升机来
[Fulmer] Nobody's gonna be flying a chopper in that.
绝对不会
No, they are not.
–大家应该会开心一点 –完全没有回应
That should brighten the mood.I can't get anything on that.
状况如何?
What d'you have for me?
停机完成,油厂压力降下来了
Shutdown completed, pressure on the plant is low.
–主电源和控制系统恢复了 –通讯呢?
Main power and controls are back. -Comms?
电♥话♥也是吗?
[Magnus] Phones too?
天线正常,外线还是不通
Internal are working. External are still out.
我们就只能自言自语了 刚刚的震动是怎麽回事?
So, we're stuck talking to ourselves.
–是后座力吗? –不是油厂造成的,已经停机了
What about that shake? Was that a kick? Well, not from the plant, they were already shutdown.
会不会是地震?
Could it have been seismic?
我们一直对着地层打洞 地层迟早会反击
Well, we keep punching holes in the Earth, eventually it's gonna punch back.
原理不是这样
Doesn't work that way.
–我们不在断层线上 –冰岛呢?
We're not on a fault line here. -What about Iceland?
冰岛离这裡有一千公里远
Iceland's a thousand kilometres away.
一定是停机造成的残馀压力
It had to have been residual pressure from the shutdown.
这裡不可能会发生地震
A seismic event can't happen here.
想想我们鑽洞的地方 这整片海都曾经是陆地
Well, think about what we're drilling through.This whole sea used to be land.
广大的草地和森林
A vast expanse of grass and forest.
从苏格兰走到挪威也是可行的
You could walk all the way from Scotland to Norway if you wanted.
更早之前 这裡还覆盖了三公里厚的冰
Yeah, and before that, it was covered in three kilometres of ice,
再更早之前 这裡有成千上百万年的时间都是海洋
and before that it was a sea for millions of years.
我很懂地质学,艾尔文 你想表达什麽?
I know the geology, Alwyn. What's your point?
这裡经常会发生不可能发生的事
Out here, things that can't happen, happen all the time.
而且通常都会造成伤亡
And when they do, they usually cost lives.
我们会定期监控英国地质调查局报告 没有数据能证明这个论点
We get regular monitoring reports from the BGS.So, there's no data to support that.
每次都这样,结果出事了之后 又要找代罪羔羊,看看…
No, there never is. Until it all goes arse over tit and they need someone to blame.
嘿,冷静点
Just look at it out there... -Hey, cool it.
–今天的气象预报如何? –中等至优良
What was the weather report for today? Moderate to good.
–看起来不太中等 –没错
[Alwyn] Doesn't look very moderate. -No, it doesn't.
没有来自岸上的数据 我们就只能猜测
Without data from the beach, we're just guessing.
我们得确保 我们的通讯系统能正常接收
We need to make sure our comms is receiving.
要我检查通讯塔吗?
You want me to check the tower?
–在这种状况下… –现况就是这样
剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表