剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
I take more than most. You had choices.
两次全球经济衰退、反恐战争 流行病、助学债务
Oh yeah, two global recessions, war on terror, pandemic, student debt,
法♥西♥斯♥分子上街游♥行♥ 以及一个糟糕的未来
我们真幸运 -你很幸运
fascists on the march and a fucked up future. How lucky we are.
You are lucky.
我曾在安哥拉、尼日利亚等
绘架座无需担心漏油的地方工作过
I've worked in Angola, Nigeria, places where Pictor doesn't need to worry so much
你应该看看那里是什么样子的 -我应该吗?
about a wee oil spill. You should see what it's like there.
为什么是我? -别说了
Oh, I should? Why me?
[sighs] Ah, leave it.
你明白我的意思 我们 人类 伟大的人类
You know what I mean. Us. People. The great grand human race.
我们搞砸了这个星球
然后当它报复我们时 我们却表现得非常惊讶
We fucked up the planet. And then we act surprised when it fucks us back.
听起来你需要找个人上♥床♥
Sounds like a fuck might be what you need.
你也来调侃我? 年轻人的叛逆到此为止了
Oh. You're on my case too? So much for the rebellion of youth.
听着 默奇 我只是负责开起重机
Look Murc, I just drive a crane.
要是有人出更多钱叫我别开 我就不开了
Find me someone who'll pay me more not to, and I'll do that instead.
在那之前…
Until then...
巴兹?你在吗?
[sighs] Baz?
Are you in here?
对不起
[metal clangs] -Oh, sorry.
别挡我的路
Just stay out my way.
他想救的不是巴兹 我是说马格努斯
It's not Baz he's trying to save. Magnus I mean.
你现在是精神科医生了吗? -没有 我只是说…
What, you a psychiatrist now? -No, I'm just saying,
你的孩子 那种损失是无法挽回的
your kid, that's not a loss you'd come back from.
至少无法完全挽回 现在列克和阿尔文也走了
Not all the way. And now Leck and Alwyn have gone too.
至少这次你说得有道理
Unless you've got a point for once,
你的这些诊断分♥析♥自己留着行吗?
how about you keep your diagnosis to yourself?
现在巴兹到底他妈的在哪里?
Where the fuck is Baz?
富尔默找你 -我得继续查下去
Fulmer's asking for ya'.
他怎么样? -没有变化的迹象
I've gotta keep going on this. How is he?
你的病人呢?
No signs of change. What about your patient?
这些是灰烬中的孢子 看看这个
Well, these are the spores from the ash.
And look at this.
世界上所有的石油都是由古老的生物变成的
So all the oil in the world is made from ancient living matter,
主要是被压缩在地球各个地层内的植物
mostly plants, compressed inside the layers of the Earth.
但有时候 它们反而会变成化石
But sometimes, things get fossilized instead,
就像这里的这些孢子一样 -我能看看吗?
like these spores here. -Can I? Can I see?
对 它们看起来像灰烬中的孢子
Yeah, they look like the spores from the ash.
这个核化石是在这里第一次勘察时挖掘的
Now this core was brought up on the first surveys of this field.
公♥司♥对化石不感兴趣 但他们仍然必须对其进行记录
The company isn't interested in fossils but they still have to log them.
所以我们知道这些孢子以前就被发现过
So, we know that these spores have been found before.
在不同的地质层中 至少有五次
At least five times across different geological layers,
都是在大灭绝事件期间
all during mass extinction events.
而最大的存量
And the largest deposits are found here
在这次重大灭绝事件中被找到
at this major extinction event
在二迭纪末期
at the end of the Permian Period.
三亿年前 当时95%的生命都消失了
It's 300 million years ago.
Ninety five percent of all life disappears.
那是地球上最接近彻底毁灭的时刻
It's the closest the planet's ever come to a total wipe-out.
天啊 是什么原因造成的?
Ouch.
What caused it?
这是有史以来最大的谋杀疑桉
It's the greatest murder mystery of all time.
科学家将其称为“大灭绝”
Scientists referred it to as "The Great Dying."
有好戏要上演吗? -你说呢
Is there a good part coming up? -Oh, you bet.
我们一直在抽的油
The oil that we have been pumping this whole time,
这整个油田所在的位置源于二迭纪
that this whole field is sitting on, is Permian.
巴兹
[Garrow] Baz?
巴兹 我们想帮助你 伙计
Baz, I just wanna help you, mate.
好的 宝贝
Okay, Toto.
嘿 伙计们 你们来吗? 我不会做这些令人毛骨悚然的事情
Hey lads, you coming? I'm not doing all this creepy stuff.
一切看起来都很正常
[Cat] All looks normal.
医疗队?你服役了多久?
Medical Corps? How long did you serve?
八年
Eight years.
再加上两年的创伤恢复期
Then two in the hole trying to get over it.
然后就来了这里
And then out here.
是什么让你恢复的?
What got you out the hole?
我差点没能恢复 兄弟
I almost didn't, mate.
如果我们找不回巴兹 我需要在这里待多久?
So if we don't get Baz back, how long do I need to stay in here?
我知道这看起来不像 伙计
I know it doesn't seem like it now, mate,
但是罗斯只是想保护你的安全
but Rose, she just wants to keep you safe.
保护她的安全 -也许吧 这不是你想要的吗?
Or keep her safe. -Maybe.
But ain't that what you want?
这是我最后一次来这里 这一点是肯定的 你呢?
Well it's the last time I'm coming out here, that's for sure.
What about you?
我和凯西 我们有一个计划 而且它是个很好的计划
Me and Kacey, we've got a plan. And it is going to be nice.
而且很无聊
And boring.
我们应该待在一起 -你落后了
We're supposed to stick together.
我跟着加罗 这里有什么? 为什么它们都上了锁?
Yeah, well you fell behind. I was following Garrow.
What's in these? And why are they locked?
不知道 一定是在最后一次轮班时被放进来的
[Dunlin] No idea.
Must have come in on the last rotation.
我去检查进厂设备的记录 加罗他妈的到底在哪里?
I'll check the incoming equipment log when we're back.
So where the fuck is Garrow?
加罗?该死
[Dunlin] Garrow?
拉我起来 -还好你没事
Argh, get me up, get me up, get me up. -[Dunlin] You alright?
该死
发生了什么事? -他躲在后面 突袭了我
-[Garrow] Fuck! -What happened?
He was hiding in the back. He rushed me.
你们吓到他后 他就跑了
[huffing] You two spooked him and he ran.
我们真走运 -他去了哪边?
Lucky us. -Which way did he go?
泥坑房♥的方向 现在马上追还能抓到他
Towards the Mud Pit Room. You can still catch him if you go now.
我们应该先叫人来 -去他妈的 我们去找他 我们走
Nah, we should call it in. -Fuck that! We've got him. Let's go.
他说得对 我会没事的 你去吧
He's right. I'll be fine. You go.
不 我们不能再分开了 我们待在一起并警告其他人
Nah. We're not splitting up again.
We stay together and warn the others.
伊斯特
Easter?
默奇
Murc?
是你吗?
Is that you?
没关系 来看看这个
It's alright. Come look at this.
它是什么?什么植物能长在油上?
What is it?
What sort of plant grows on oil?
该死
又是一次震颤
[Heather] It's another tremor!
加罗 张开你的手
Garrow... open your hand.
加罗
[Dunlin] Garrow!
嘿
Hey!
到处都停电了
我看不见了
We're losing power everywhere. I'm blind.
该死 -给它一点时间
Shit.
Give it a moment.
不行 我们这里可能会着火、煤气泄漏 你也看到C区发生的事了
I can't! We could have a fire, gas leaks. You saw the Charlie.
你能修好它吗? -我不行
Can you fix it? -Not me.
你不能让他出来 -我别无选择
You can't let him out yet. -I don't have a choice.
富尔默 你去修好电源 然后再回来 听懂了吗?
[Magnus] Fulmer, you go.
You fix the power. You come back. Got it?
这不是请求 凯特 为可能的伤亡做好准备
It's not a request.
Cat, prep for possible casualties.
明白
[Cat] Got ya.
所有设备都断电了吗? -是的
Is everything dead? -Yeah.
听着 我对这一切感到抱歉 你是对的…
Look, I'm sorry about earlier. You were right, I shouldn't--
当我们没有致命危险时 再修复我们的关系好吗?
How about we do relationship maintenance
when we're not in immediate mortal peril, okay?
你能修好它吗?
Can you fix this?
我得去看下断路器的短路额定电流
I've gotta go down to the SSCR to get to the breakers.
当灯闪烁时 按下重启键
When the alarm lights start flashing, hit the reboots.
哪个? -全部
Which ones? -All of them!
主啊 看顾我 保护我
Lord watch over me and protect me.
巴兹 -这些幻象越来越强大了
Baz?
They're getting stronger. The visions.
我在这里可以更好地看到它们 我能感觉到它们
I can see better here. I can feel them.
我需要待在这里
This is where I need to be.
我看到了海浪 我看到了海洋、海床
I saw the wave.
I saw the ocean, the seabed,
以前的土地 而这仅仅是开始
the land that was there before.
And that's just the start.
就像是数百万年的记忆
It's like a memory millions of years long.
伤痕累累 一路回到最初
Scars on top of scars, all the way back to the very beginning.
它想让我看到它 但要看的太多了
It wants me to see, but there's so much.
然后是钻井平台以及黑暗
And then the rig and the dark.
我们必须阻止它
We have to stop it.
巴兹 无论你听到或看到什么 相信我 我信任你
Baz, whatever you're hearing, or seeing, trust me, I believe you.
外面的一切都是真实的
Whatever is out here, is real.
我们可以帮助你
And-- and we can help you.
剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表