剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表
邓林 你已经尽力了 -是的
Dunlin, you did all you could.
Yeah.
但还是不够好
It still wasn't good enough.
一晚两个 去他妈的 他根本就不该到下面去
Two in one night. Fuck it!
He never should have been down there.
我很抱歉 备用船呢?
I'm sorry.
What about the SBV?
他们抛弃我们了 正前往C区
They're abandoning us. Going to the Charlie.
富尔默正试图联♥系♥他们 他们正在走远
Fulmer's trying to get in contact but they're moving away,
I don't think they're looking back.
我不认为他们会回来 我们这里就像是麻风病人的殖民地
It's like we're a leper colony.
我需要给你看一些东西
I need to show you something.
我现在看到的是什么?
[Magnus] What am I looking at?
我把我的血液样本 滴在了灰烬颗粒里 但…
[Rose] I introduced particles of the ash to a sample of my blood, but...
这不是灰烬 至少不完全是
it's not ash.
Not completely, at least.
你是什么意思? -这些是活的有机体
What do you mean? -These are living organisms.
灰烬只是载体 正如凯特所说
The ash is just the carrier, as Cat said.
所以它是一种寄生虫? -类似的东西
So it's a parasite? -Something like that.
从这些样本中我可以看出 灰烬部分是由它的孢子组成
I mean, from what I can tell from these samples,
the ash is partly made up of its spores.
它们依附于有机物质
They attach themselves to organic substances,
然后修复损伤并清除所有杂质
then repair damage and drive out any impurities.
就像巴兹体内的填充物一样 为什么?
Like Baz's fillings. Why?
很可能是因为它们想要一个健康的宿主
Most likely, because they want a healthy host.
如果不健康 它们就会被排斥
If it isn't healthy, they get rejected.
马格纳斯 如果这是一种寄生虫 我们需要立刻行动并控制住它
Magnus, if this is a parasite, we need to move fast and contain it.
它的动机是进行传播 它的传播途径只有一种
Its driving impulse is to spread and there's only one thing on here
就是我们 我明白
that it can spread through. -Yeah. Us. I get it.
感染一个人需要多长时间?
How long would it take to infect someone?
它根据接触程度不同会有所不同
It would vary depending on the level of exposure.
触摸灰烬是不够的
但如果你长时间暴露其中 吸入它
Touching the ash wouldn't be enough, but if you were exposed for a long time,
如果你有外伤…
breathing it in. If you had a cut or an injury...
我们需要重点关注有这些问题的人
those are the people we need to watch.
剧集 | 钻井(2023) | 导航列表