剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表
You mean, the police?
我指任何人
I mean, anybody.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你好 能跟你说几句吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
我知道你告诉那些孩子 不要和警方说话
I know you told those kids not to talk to the police.
莱奥的父母今天早上告诉我的
Leo's parents told me this morning.
你为什么这么做 我们本可以立案的
Why the hell would you do that, we could've had a case.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talkin' about.
你不知道才怪
Like hell you don't.
我真不知道当初为什么要相信你
I don't know why I trusted you.
我也不知道
I don't know, either.
进屋去
Get inside.
进屋去
Get inside!
快进屋去
Get inside!
快走 快走
Go, go, go!
你算计我
You set me up!
你居然算计我
You set me up!
没错 感觉如何 老家伙
Yeah, how's it feel, old man?
很快我就能感觉好多了
Oh, it's gonna feel a whole lot better in a second.
你准备受死了吗
You ready to go?
因为我现在就可以一枪毙了你
'Cause I'm ready to send you there.
把枪放下 杰克
Put the gun down, Jack.
我他妈凭什么要放下枪
Why the hell would I wanna do a thing like that?
你对你爹还有什么要说的吗
You got somethin' to say to your old man?
还不跪下求饶吗
You wanna ask me for forgiveness?
-杰克 住手 -回屋里去
- Jack, stop! - Get back inside!
你这是图什么
What are you doing?
-他才是杀人犯 不是我 -杰克
- He's the killer, not me! - Jack.
-他才是凶手 -杰克 求你了
- He's the killer! - Jack, please?
你并不
You are not...
比我厉害
greater than me.
你也不会比我成就更多
You are not more than I am!
天啊 杰克 求你了
God, Jack, please!
放下枪
Drop it!
-把枪放下 -把枪放在地上
- Drop it! - put it on the ground.
慢着
No!
-立即把枪放下 -朱尼尔快放下枪
- Put it down, now! - Junior, put the gun down.
放下枪
Drop the gun!
朱尼尔 快放下枪 朱尼尔
Junior, drop the gun, Junior!
小朱 快把枪放下吧
June, put the gun down!
-快放下枪 -别打他
- Put the gun down! - Don't shoot him!
放下枪 朱尼尔
Drop the gun, Junior!
上 上 上
Go-- go, go, go!
我认识他 我认识他
I know him-- I know him!
到此为止 你完蛋了
It's over-- you're done.
来吧
Come on.
发生什么了
What's going on?
走吧
Go!
快走 快
Get outta here, quick!
2019 需要调救护车吗 完毕
2019, do you need an ambulance? Over.
2019 需要调救护车吗 完毕
2019, do you need an ambulance? Over.
我是2019 不需要救护车 完毕
This is 2019, negative on the ambulance. Over.
进去 当心别碰头
Get in, watch your head.
人们老说快把他们的老婆逼疯了
People say they drive their wives crazy,
但你真正做到了 对不对
but you really did, didn't you?
她来找过我 知道吗
She came to me, you know?
她病了
She's sick.
他告诉我你当时和布莱恩在一起
She told me you were with Brian.
我才不管她告诉你什么
I don't give a shit what she told you.
你什么都不是
You don't matter.
我倒希望能为我毁了你生活领个功
I wish I could take credit for ruining your life.
你继续蹲你的号♥子
You're gonna head back inside.
我则回我家 吃顿好饭
Me, I'm gonna go home, have a nice meal,
彻底忘了你
forget you exist...
我的妻子也会忘了你
My wife, too.
-是吗 -当然
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那你得叫外卖♥♥吧
You gonna order in?
你冰箱里没剩下什么吃的
Your fridge looked pretty empty.
你女儿 小一点的那个
Hey, your daughter, the younger one...
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
我今天去你家时 她给了我一幅画
She gave me a drawing when I stopped by there today.
你想看看吗
Wanna see it?
我就带在身上
I got it right here...
贴身揣着呢
Close to my heart.
这才带劲
that's the spirit.
下来
Get out.
你要是能给我解开手铐 事情就好办多了
If you take the cuffs off, it might make it easier.
起来
Get up!
要打好好打 别用警棍
Put the stick down and do it right.
把枪扔地上 然后坐回车里
Put your gun on the ground and get in the truck.
照我说的做 留你一条命
Do it and you'll survive this.
我们跟你没过节 我们是来找这印第安人的
We have no beef with you, we came for the Indian.
就因为他没给我交货 我丢了一只手
I lost my hand because he didn't deliver for us.
这会我们也想让他尝尝苦头
Now, we came to share the pain.
我得把他带到警局去
I'm gonna take him in.
他值得你拼命吗
He's worth dyin' for?
把枪扔了
The gun.
算你识相
Smart cop.
去死吧
Die!
剧集 | 红番血路(2014) | 导航列表