Um... Bring your cousin if you like.
你想的话就带上你表姐
All right!
好啊
That'd be lovely.
那就太好了
Bye. Goodbye.
再见 再见
You can't go, because Matthew will throttle you.
你不能去 去了马修会把你掐死的
I will actually die if I don't go,
要是我不去我才真的要死了呢
so, you see, I'd be dead either way.
所以说 反正横竖都是死
We have to escape the fortress, Fanny.
我们得从这里逃出去 范妮
There was only one way we could devise to escape,
要逃出去我们只有一条路
and it was full of risk.
且这条路风险重重
A very dull girl of exactly our age
有个跟我们同龄的无聊女孩
called Lavender Davis
叫拉文德·戴维斯
lived with her very dull parents about five miles away.
她和她同样无聊的父母住在我们五英里外的地方
Once in a blue moon, Linda, complaining vociferously,
难得有一次 琳达被派去和他们共进午餐
was sent over to luncheon with them,
她叫苦不迭
driving herself in Sadie's little car.
开着莎蒂的小车过去了
Why are you two dressed up for breakfast?
你俩怎么吃个早餐还打扮成这样
Lavender Davis wants us to go over to lunch there.
拉文德·戴维斯想让我们过去共进午餐
Oh, duck, you can't have the car, I'm afraid.
亲爱的 车恐怕不能给你们用
Perkins is going to wash it.
珀金斯要洗车
But, Mummy, you don't... you don't understand.
但 妈咪 你... 你不明白
The whole point is that a
重点是
man's coming who brought up a baby badger.
一个养了獾宝宝的男人也会来
And I do so want to meet him.
我很想见他
When we go to London for the season,
等我们去伦敦参加社交季
you'll barely have time for a badger.
你就没时间养獾了
Badgers are nocturnal anyway, so you wouldn't even see it.
何况獾是夜行动物 你养了也见不着它的
Good point...
说的在理...
Darling Jassy, lend me your running-away money.
亲爱的小杰希 把你的跑路钱借我
What? No.
什么 不行
I've saved and scraped ever since I was seven
我从七岁起就开始攒钱
for when I plan to run away myself.
是为了以后我自己跑路用的
I've no education or training, so I'll need every penny.
我既没受过教育又没受过培训 所以每一分钱对我都很重要
Just enough for a couple of train tickets to Oxford.
只要够买♥♥两张到牛津的火车票的钱就行
Darling, I'll give it all back.
亲爱的 我会还给你的
Tony will.
托尼会还的
I know men.
我了解男人的德行
Who has a badger?
谁有一只獾来着
Last time, you said you didn't mind
上次你还说
if you never saw the Davises again in your whole life!
不介意一辈子都不再见戴维斯一家的
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
You said you wanted to bash Lavender Davis's face in
你还说你想拿球棍猛揍
with a mallet.
拉文德·戴维斯的脸
Yes, she did say that.
对 她是说过
Come on, Fanny. Let's go!
走 范妮 我们走
It's barely nine o'clock in the morning! Girls!
姑娘们 这才早上九点不到呢
♪ Every day and night ♪
♪ 每日每夜 ♪
♪ Every day and night ♪
♪ 每日每夜 ♪
♪ I can see your disco disco dick ♪
♪ 我都能感受到你舞动的老二 ♪
♪ Is sucking my heart out of my mind ♪
♪ 勾得我神魂颠倒 ♪
♪ I'm outta time, I'm outta fucking time ♪
♪ 我没时间了 没他♥娘♥的♥时间了 ♪
♪ I'm a gasoline gut with a vaseline mind ♪
♪ 我行为鲁莽但思想温和 ♪
♪ Wanna disco? Wanna see me disco...? ♪
♪ 想跳舞吗 想看我摇摆吗 ♪
♪ One, two, three, four ♪
♪ 一 二 三 四 ♪
♪ You got what you been asking for ♪
♪ 就如你所愿吧 ♪
♪ You're so policy free and your fantasy wheels ♪
♪ 你无法无天 任幻想天马行空 ♪
♪ And everything you think ♪
♪ 你的所有想法 ♪
♪ And everything you feel ♪
♪ 与所有感受 ♪
♪ Is all right, all right, all right, all... ♪
♪ 都很好 很好 很好... ♪
They're so serious. It's like church.
他们好严肃 像在教堂一样
Do you think that we would be as clever?
你觉得我们会和他们一样聪明吗
If you evened it all out, I mean.
如果平均一下的话
Bath time!
洗浴时间到
Last one in's a sissy!
最后一个下水的是娘娘腔
We must keep our ends up, Fanny.
我们必须坚持到底 范妮
I think I'm happy with my end down.
我倒不介意半途而废
Come on, let's do it. We'd look so chic.
来嘛 我们也上 我们看起来会很优雅的
Davey says it's deadly to talk about hunting.
戴维说讨论打猎会很逊
Of course I won't! They're intellectuals.
我当然不会 他们是知识分子
Hello.
你好
Been hunting at all?
最近打猎了吗
Yes, actually. We were out yesterday.
打了 我们昨天刚打过
Good day? Great.
打得开心吗 开心
Actually very.
非常开心
We found at once and we had a five-mile point and then we...
我们立刻就找到了猎物 跟出了五英里 然后我们…
That's marvellous. Yes!
真了不起 是的
Yeah. Well, we had a good day yesterday too.
我们昨天也玩得很开心
Then my first horse went lame.
然后我的第一匹马瘸了
Terrible shame. Ah, no.
太丢人了 好可惜
He'd been looking awfully good all year.
它一整年都状态极好
Come on!
进来
Here they are!
他们来了
About time! I said one o'clock, not five past.
迟到了 我说的是一点 不是一点零五
Go and have some of that cheese. Mummy sent this up.
去吃点奶酪吧 妈妈送来的
Talk to that man.
你去跟那个男人聊聊
Say something clever.
说话机灵点
Hello! Hello.
你好 你好
I'm a big fan of Virginia Woolf.
我是弗吉尼亚·伍尔芙的铁杆书迷
Have you read Orlando? You look rather like The Bolter.
你读过"奥兰多"吗 你长得很像落跑小妹
A sort of Home Counties version.
不过是县城版的
That's my mother.
她是我妈
I shouldn't think so.
不像啊
You're much too old to be a child of The Bolter.
作为落跑小妹的孩子你是不是太大了点
What's all that hair on your nose?
你鼻子上的毛是怎么回事
Oh, my goodness. Fanny, is there a hair...?
我的天 范妮 那里有毛吗…
Yes!
太棒了
You got away lightly.
你侥幸逃过一劫
To the King.
敬我们的国王
Drink it all!
干了它
Oh... Two! Whoo!
再来一杯 干了它
This isn't really enjoyable.
这一点都不好玩
A ghastly feeling of guilt is beginning to give me
一种可怕的内疚感带给我
a pain rather like indigestion.
一种类似消化不良的痛苦
Yes, me too. Every time the door opens,
我也是 每当门打开
I'm sure Uncle Matthew's going to be there cracking his whip.
我都觉得是马修姨夫在那挥鞭子
Ok...
好了...
I think we'd better go.
我觉得我们还是走吧
Yes.
好
Shall...shall we? Yes, I know.
走吗 好的
Come on, baby.
来吧 宝贝
Going to go? Yes.
走吗 好
Oh, shush now.
小点声
You poor darling.
小可怜
But you know that you have to kiss a lot of frogs
但你知道你得吻很多青蛙
before you find your prince...
才能遇见你的王子…
..Of Wales!
...威尔士王子
Oh, Fanny...
范妮…
Fanny, help.
范妮 帮帮我
Love has increased threefold in one short day.
爱意在短短一天内增加了三倍
But why?
怎么会
I love him!
我爱他
Oh, Linda, why?
琳达 为什么
Linda! Linda!
琳达 琳达
Linda!
琳达
Linda!
琳达
I have received a phone call...
我接到一通电♥话♥…
..Telling me...
...电♥话♥那头的人说...
..That someone has left a scarf
...有人落了一条围巾
in Tony Kroesig's rooms at Oxford.
在牛津大学托尼·克洛西格的房♥间里
Now we know you're not to be trusted.
现在我们知道了 你不可信