老天爷
I mean, for God's sake,
他反对女人进入上议院
he's against women being let into the Lords
因为不想让她们用贵族的厕所
in case they use the peers' lavatory!
这种人会给普罗大众
It's the kind of thing that gives the man on the street
造成统治阶级的人都是疯子的错觉
the impression we're governed by a lot of lunatics!
统治阶级的人的确都是疯子
We are governed by a lot of lunatics.
苏联 挪威和墨西哥
The USSR, Norway and Mexico
才是宜居的地方
are the only places worth living in.
其它地方都是地狱
Everywhere else is horror.
意大利有法♥西♥斯♥ 德国纳粹横行 西班牙在内战
Fascism in Italy, Nazism in Germany, civil war in Spain,
法国社♥会♥主♥义♥发展不足 非洲受暴♥政♥控制
inadequate socialism in France, tyranny in Africa,
亚洲闹饥荒 美国局势紧张
starvation in Asia, reaction in America
而英格兰受右翼迫♥害♥
and right-wing blight here in England.
没错 托尼就是可怕的右翼分子
Yes. Tony's frightfully right-wing.
他颇爱希♥特♥勒♥
He really rather loves Hitler.
我们在德国有经济利益和许多关系
We have financial interests and many relations in Germany.
是吗 -希♥特♥勒♥先生很有魅力
Really? - Charming chap, Mr Hitler.
我去柏林见过他
I went to see him in Berlin,
海因里希·希姆莱开奔驰带我转了一圈
and got taken for a drive in a Mercedes-Benz by Heinrich Himmler.
救国唯一的良药
The only medicine
是共♥产♥主义
is communism.
来我家喝杯茶 好吗
Come back to mine for tea, will you?
见见我父亲
And meet my father?
你会喜欢他的
You'd like him.
琳达便照做了
And Linda did just that.
留下科洛西格一家
Leaving the Kroesigs to behave for the rest of the afternoon
一下午都表现得如同见了狐狸的母鸡
like a lot of hens who have seen a fox.
琳达的行为真是不可理喻
That really is rather too bad of Linda.
莫伊拉还想给她看小马呢
Moira was looking forward to showing her the ponies.
那是谁
Oh, who's that?
谁 -那位
Who? - That?
♪ 我要告诉你爱的模样 ♪
♪ I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be ♪
♪ 你会爱我 ♪
♪ You're gonna give your love to me ♪
♪ 我会爱你... ♪
♪ I'm gonna love you... ♪
琳达回来时正好赶上晚饭 她看上去容光焕发
Linda returned just in time for dinner, looking very beautiful.
她有爸爸和妈妈
She had a father and a mother,
他们一起住在一间房♥子里...
and they all lived together in a house...
克里斯蒂安的父亲太有趣了
Christian's father is an absolute darling!
他住在小得不能再小的房♥子里
He lives in the smallest house imaginable,
却汗牛充栋
but it's packed with books!
天呐 他是个完美的人
Oh, God, he's perfect heaven!
你是说克里斯蒂安是个完美的人吧
I can see you mean Christian is perfect heaven.
不 是...
No, it was...
和他们谈论
It was just so nice to talk about
如何让世界更美好真是如沐春风
the...the betterment of the world.
和托尼不一样
Instead of the way Tony talks,
托尼只会谈他朋友的工作
which is all about what jobs his friends get,
说得我昏昏欲睡
and I just want to fall asleep!
范妮 别担心
Fanny, oh, don't look so worried.
这和性无关 是思想的碰撞
It's not sexual, it's a meeting of minds.
能打开窗户吗 -当然不能
Just o-open the window, will you?! - Of course I won't!
你必须打开 不然他会掉下去摔死的
You must, or he'll fall off and die!
琳达 让他进来意味着极大的痛苦和危险
Linda, if I let him in, it will mean great heartache and danger.
你做事前从不三思 琳达 -而你顾虑太多
You never think, Linda! - Well, you think too much!
天呐
Oh, God!
让他进来 不然我就
Let him in, or I shall stand
从浴缸里起来 自己放他进来
up out of the bath and let him in myself!
你敢 -你知道我敢
You wouldn't dare! - You know I would.
如果你不划清界限
If you don't draw the line somewhere,
就永远不知足
nothing will ever be enough!
可我想要的不仅仅是满足
But I don't want just enough!
你得开始相信爱以外的东西
You've got to start believing in something other than love!
除了爱还有什么
What else is there?
来和我一起对抗法♥西♥斯♥吧 琳达
Come and fight the fascists with me, Linda.
我还是先穿上衣服吧
I'd better get dressed first.
琳达是树上的一枚待采的熟果
Linda was a plum ripe for the plucking.
而树已经被摇晃了
The tree had been shaken.
同志们收到了大量的罐装牛奶
The comrades were sent large quantities of tinned milk!
她将判断力和学会的仅有的一点人情世故
She threw discretion and what little worldly wisdom she may have
全都抛到脑后
picked up to the winds.
...苏联的工人们 请慷慨解囊
..The workers of Soviet Russia. Please donate generously!
她成了彻头彻尾的共♥产♥主义者
She became an out-and-out Communist,
在晚餐席上把大家都烦死了
and bored everyone to death at the dinner table.
最终 她跟克里斯蒂安私奔了
Finally, to the infinite relief of the Kroesigs,
让科洛西格一家彻底解脱
she went off to live with Christian
托尼开始办理离婚手续
and Tony started proceedings for divorce.
离婚
Divorce?!
这对我的姨妈和姨夫来说是巨大的打击
This was a great blow to my aunt and uncle.
你以后不准进家门
You'll be banned from the house.
你的姐♥妹♥们♥也不准去见你
Your sisters will be banned from seeing you!
没有体面的男人会愿意娶她们了
No decent man will marry any of them now!
通奸的女人是世界上最恶心的东西了
An adulterous woman is the single most disgusting thing there is!
我不喜欢你就那么轻轻松松
I don't like the light-hearted
抛下了小莫伊拉 琳达
way you abandoned little Moira, Linda.
落跑被你遗传了
Well, bolting's in the blood!
与此同时 我们最小的孩子上幼儿园了
Meanwhile, our littlest had started kindergarten
我为阿尔弗雷德准备了花♥园♥早餐来庆祝
and I give Alfred breakfast in the garden to celebrate.
四点前都是我们的二人世界
No-one but us until four.
真平静
Mm! Peace!
看那些玫瑰
Mm! Look at those roses! Oh!
简直是天堂吧 我们的小日子
Isn't it heaven, our little life?
是的
Yes.
或者不是
Or not.
是的 不过那是舀橘子酱的勺子
Yes, but that's the marmalade spoon.
别把它放进果酱里
Don't put it in the jam.
范妮 亲爱的
Fanny, darling?
我知道你还在生我的气 但求你了 能别生气了吗
I know you're still cross with me, but please, can you not be?
我来是因为我迫切需要喝一杯
I've come here because I desperately need a drink!
天呐
Oh, dear.
在那间空荡的大房♥子里 一切都没有意义
It was all so pointless in that big, huge house,
余生都要在极度的不幸福中度过
and it does seem unfair to have to go on feeling
似乎一点都不公平
so dreadfully unhappy for the rest of one's life.
你当然不该不幸福地度过余生
Of course you shouldn't be unhappy for the rest of your life.
那你现在的生活如何
So, what is your life?
我是共♥产♥主义者 我们两个都是
I'm a Communist, you know. We both are.
我现在跟克里斯蒂安住在他的公♥寓♥里
And I'm living with Christian in his flat.
非常小 倒也没关系
Very small, which is just as well,
毕竟家务全归我做
because I'm doing all the housework!
我好像也不是很擅长做家务
Hm. And I don't seem to be very good at it.
尤其是烤箱
I mean, the oven!
难怪有些人会把头伸进去自杀
I don't wonder some people put their heads in them
这样他们就能从巨大痛苦中解脱了
and leave them there out of sheer misery!
亲爱的 我能再喝一杯吗
Darling, might I get another drink?
托尼什么反应
So, how has Tony taken it?
他其实高兴得很
He's awfully pleased, actually.
没错 因为现在他可以光明正大地跟他的情妇结婚了
OK. Yes. Because now he can marry his mistress
不用担心出丑闻影响保守党协会
without having a scandal upsetting the Conservative Association.
她是谁 -她叫皮克茜·汤森
Who is she?! - She's called Pixie Townsend.
你知道那种人吧 娃娃脸 白头发 蓝布裙子
You know the sort - young face, white hair, dyed blue!
她是绝对的可耻之徒 但她住得离平原很近
She's a terrific counter-Hon, but she lives near Plains
对莫伊拉宠爱有加 擅长所有我不擅长的事
and adores Moira and is good at everything I wasn't,
比如保守主义和高尔夫
like Conservatism and golf!
我觉得我在那儿见过她
Yes, I think I saw her there.
对
Yes.
我非常庆幸自己发现了她的存在
Well, I'm only too thankful I found out she exists.
因为现在我至少不用那么内疚了
Because now I needn't feel in the least bit guilty.
我觉得不公平的是 我出轨的时候 人人厌恶
I do think it's unfair that when I'm unfaithful, it's disgusting,
可托尼出轨的时候 他却相安无事
but when Tony is, no-one bans him from anything!
求你说句话吧
Please say something.
如果你不快乐 大家也不会快乐
No-one will be happy if you're not happy,