剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表
They'll listen to you and you can have a really big impact.
是这么回事
That's the idea; right?
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
公♥关♥部对大多数公♥司♥来说都是次要的
PR is peripheral to most companies
0,0,
但是我们公♥司♥的核心
but it's central to ours.
就像古话说的,笔锋胜剑
You know the old saying; the pen is mightier than the sword.
自从有了这句话
The sword has changed quite a bit
剑也变了不少
since they came up with that one.
笔也是啊
So has the pen.
现在,给我你最好的论点
So give me your best arguments.
首先,不能用任何
First of all; wouldn't start with anything
你能在保险杠帖子上看到的句子开始
that you've already seen on a bumper sticker.
像什么不是枪♥支♥伤人,是人自相残杀
Guns don't kill people; people kill people.
不能这样。我要用另一种方法
No; I'd meet the other side and I
从他们的角度借力打力
would do it on their territory.
从他们的价值观开始
Let's start with their values.
我会看着他们的眼睛问他们
I'd look them in the eye and I'd ask them;
你们是否也会担心独♥裁♥政♥府♥
Are you at all concerned with the risk
或法♥西♥斯♥主义的风险呢?
of an authoritarian or fascist government?
你真的愿意活在一个
Or are you really fine living in a country
只有警方和军队
where only the police and only the military
合法拥有武器的国家吗?
have access to weaponry?
那心理健康问题呢?
What about mental health?
你真的认为那还是件私事吗?
Do you believe it's a private matter?
你不认为该改保护他们不受歧视吗?
Do you believe that it should be protected from discrimination
你真的认为由政♥府♥来认定?
or are you fine and do you think it's fair
一个人的心智是否健全公平吗?
that the government just decide who is and who is not sane?
让不同人有不同的权利你也认同呢?
And then to give different rights to different people?
警♥察♥偏见又如何解决?
How about police bias?
请问你们这个国家历史上
In the history of this country have we ever
有把禁毒法作为不公的借口
used drug laws as an unfair excuse
来不成比例地起诉和监禁少数民族吗?
to disproportionately prosecute and imprison minorities
你们真的认为再增加一个类似的法律
and do you think now it's wise that we add similar laws that
赋予法♥院♥权力,以同样的方式
would give the courts the right to just imprison more
来监禁更多的人合理吗?
people in the exact same way.
那工厂化养殖呢?
How about factory farming?
我们真的能足够信任它,从而
Do we trust it enough to remove the right of the individual
夺走个人直接参与食品生产链的权利吗?
to participate directly in the food chain?
如果这些问题你也想过,同样困扰着你
If these things do concern you; if they bother you;
你就不应该反对“更多枪♥支♥”提案
you can't possibly argue for more gun laws."
没错
Yes.
之后我会问些更私人的问题
Then I'd make it personal.
我会问他们,“如果你面临了威胁怎么办,
I'd ask them; "What would you do if there
如果你的家人面临了威胁怎么办?“
was a threat against you; against your family?
如果你能明确地知道
If you knew for certain that someone was on their way
会有人在路上谋杀你或者你的孩子
to kill you; to kill your kids; what would you
那一刻你最想要的是什么呢
want more than anything else in the world?
你是想要一纸禁令
Would you want another bill in your state legislature
还是一枪在手?
or would you want a gun in your hand?
很好
All right.
现在到了最难的一个环节
Here's the hard part.
你能转换立场再说一次吗
Can you make the case for the other side?
枪♥支♥越多,枪下的冤魂就越多
The more guns you have; the more gun deaths you have.
世界上每一处地方都是相互关联的
Everywhere in the world it's a one for one correlation.
枪离你爱的人越近
The closer a gun is to your loved one the more
他们就越危险,句号♥
their life is in danger; period.
这就是事实
That is a fact.
你想想,要是有这么个物件
You'd think if an object where that directly
与无辜者的生命直接关联
tied to the deaths of innocent people
难道我们不该抗争吗
that we wouldn't debate it.
你知道吗?
You know something?
你只对了一半,现在我们不是在抗争
You'd be half right; it's not debated.
是在无视
It's ignored.
那如果我作为对立面驳斥你
And if I argued back about other causes;
问你大众媒体中的暴♥力♥也会影响心理健康呢?
the influence of violence in mass media; mental health.
那我会说,这都不值得辩论,那些只是娱乐消遣
I'd say those aren't arguments; those are distractions.
事实证明,大规模枪击事件才会导致心理问题
Proven by the fact that in the aftermath of a mass shooting;
能提出这种观点的人
the people that make those arguments they never actually
就根本没有接触过这些
pursue them.
我也玩暴♥力♥的网络游戏
Look I play violent video games.
我就是社会威胁了吗
Am I a threat?
我女儿离开我了
My daughter was taken from me; so am I
我就精神失常了吗
in a sane state of mind?
很好
Great.
这个国家的大部分人喜欢冰激凌胜过枪♥支♥
Far more people in this country like ice cream than guns;
对吗?
correct?
现在如果有人用冰激凌
But what if people used ice cream
每年暴♥力♥杀害3万个无辜的美国人呢?
to violently kill over 30;000 innocent Americans each year?
我保证我们会关闭这个国家所有的冰激凌店
I guarantee we’d shut down every Dairy Queen in the country;
一夜间就能做到
we'd do it overnight.
你知道吗
You know something?
很简单的
It would be easy.
为什么会这样?
Why?
因为没有全国冰激凌游说组织
There's no National Ice Cream Lobby.
我们现在就在NGL
Here we are at the NGL itself; right?
第二修正案的爆♥炸♥点(本修正案保障人♥民♥有备有及佩带武器之权利)
The ground zero of the Second Amendment.
我们在这座大楼里实行
We have a total open carry policy
全面的开放携带武器政策
throughout this building.
门口有持枪的警卫
We have armed guards at the front door.
地下室有枪机训练场
There is a gun range in the basement.
如果我们真的相信自己的宣传
If we believe our own hype; we're
那这里就是地球上最安全的地方对吗
in the safest place on Earth; right?
怎样才能阻止一个疯子?
What's to stop a madman?
有决心发表声明的人,没有什么可失去的人
Someone determined in making a statement; someone with nothing
潜入这间办公室
to lose; to infiltrate this office
然后开枪扫射
and just shoot up the place.
想想吧
Think about it.
解决掉总部
Take out the headquarters and the entire enterprise
整个公♥司♥就完了
goes crumbling.
你还坚信你的选择吗?
You’re just one determined person away aren't you?
我表现如何?
So; how'd I do?
有什么要评价的吗?
Do you have any notes?
没有了,非常好
No; it was great.
早上好
Morning.
好了
All right.
迷路了?
Lost?
就是练习一下
Just exercises.
她还挺可爱
She's kind of cute.
好吧,“还挺”是用得有点过了
Yeah "kind of" is generous.
那她呢?
What about her?
多么美好的世界啊
What a ten world; no sevens.
你在这儿交到朋友了吗,我是指除了...
You got any friends down here I mean besides?
除了谁?
Besides who.
Oh.
没有,亚伦
No Aaron.
只有你
Just you.
Yo.
我有个奇怪的问题要问问你
I got something really weird to ask you.
你可以随时喊停
You just tell me shut up if you want.
好吗?
OK?
你问吧
OK.
你乘过热气球旅行吗
Have you ever been on a hot air balloon ride?
什么?
What?
是什么特殊的台词吗?
Was that like your line?
你需要在酒吧说出来的
Is that what you say at a bar; have you ever been
“你乘过热气球旅行吗”
on a hot air balloon ride?
不是在批评你,别误会我,那可能也挺有用的
I mean; don't get me wrong; it's kind of working.
是我35岁生日快到了
So look my birthday's coming up; 35.
我妻子说要给我一个全新的体验
My wife said she wanted me to get a new experience;
我就说“好啊,不如试试3P怎么样?”
so I said; OK; how about threesomes?
她说“哈哈,休想”
She said "“Ha‐ha; never in a million years."
剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表