剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表
I mean; it's saddening to say but maybe Malcolm was right.
0,0,
这个体制不值得被拯救
Maybe the system is beyond saving.
马尔科姆这么说过吗?
Did Malcolm say that?
我一生都在捍卫那和你相反的观点
I've dedicated my entire life to the opposite belief.
即使现在发生了这样的事
Even what happened to anything for the cause.
听着,我也抗♥议♥,捐款,甚至常参加游♥行♥
Look I protest; I donate; I march regularly.
谢谢了
Thank you.
我打从心底也认可黑人平权运动
I really believe in my bones that Black lives matter.
他们的确是平等的
They do.
这比一切都重要
It's just so much more than anything honestly.
但是呢
But‐‐
伊森,我知道你想做出改变
Ethan; I know you want to make a difference
虽然可能方式和你预想的不同
and maybe this isn't how you imagined it.
但这是你成为英雄的机会
But this is your chance to be a hero.
你能大有可为
This is your chance to make a difference; a big difference
能影响一个人的一生
in a man's life.
伊森,这就是你的良机
Ethan; this is your shot.
0,0,
不要错过他
And Ethan; you are not throwing away your shot.
我不能放过这发良机
I'm not throwing away my shot.
我接受
I'll do it.
好
OK.
太好了
Bravo.
达伦,我们爱你
We love you; Darren.
嘿,老兄,很抱歉打扰你
Hey; man I'm so sorry to bug you.
我们还没机会能见面
Um we actually haven't had a chance to meet yet
我非常支持你的那些活动
but I'm just a huge fan of your activism.
你引用了...
You actually quote‐‐
全体起立
All rise.
该起立了 谢谢提醒
All right; cool man. Thanks.
你们可以落座了
You may be seated.
开庭
Court is now in session.
接下来,你们将听到的是两位英勇警官的证词
You will hear sworn testimony from two heroic officers
他们在被告的暴♥力♥袭击中幸存了下来
who survived a brutal attack by the defendant.
而辩方能提供给你们的,是一份性♥爱♥视频
And what will the defense offer you; a sex tape.
这就是辩方所能提供的
Well; if that is all that the defense is
带到这个法庭的一切了
going to bring to the table then we
让我们强制一帧一帧观看的性♥爱♥视频
will be forced to pick it apart frame by frame.
我想,控方和辩方都同意的一件事
The prosecution and the defense agree on one thing;
就是 证据才是一切的关键
this case is all about the evidence.
你们将要看到的东西
What you see will shock
的确会震撼到你,恶心到你,但如果你有勇气看下去
you; it will disgust you; but if you are truly brave enough
并且看得够认真
to look really carefully you will see
你就会发现另一件同样让你难过的事
something equally upsetting.
那就是 不公
Injustice.
伊森,根据警方报告
Ethan; the police report states that Darren Williams was
达伦·威廉姆斯那天下午四点十分出现在惠氏街和杰弗逊街的拐角处
on the corner of Wyeth and Jefferson at 4 10 PM;
你能告诉大家你公♥寓♥的位置吗
can you confirm the location of your apartment?
当然
Sure.
我就住在惠氏街和杰弗逊街的拐角处
I live on the corner of Wyeth and Jefferson
世界上最好的杂货铺上方
um right above the world's best bodega.
而你正好开着摄像机
Now you happen to have your camera
在拍摄我们将要看到的这一段性♥交♥视频
on recording on that exact intersection
就在事发的同时,是吗?
at that exact time?
是的
Yes.
请大家对接下来将看到的一切做好准备
Please prepare yourselves for what you're about to see.
我希望你们能注意看那个淫♥荡♥标记...时间线
I want you to focus on the tramp stamp‐‐ time stamp please.
0,0,
我们拉到影片三分钟的地方
We're in out about three minutes when the church bells start
儅教堂鈡声响起的时候,已经通过元数据确定那时是下午四点
to ring and the metadata confirms that it is 4 PM.
现在我们快进一些然后暂停
We can jump ahead to 30 32 and pause.
能再拉近点吗
If you could just zoom in even more.
对拉近一点,放到最大
Yeah just even deeper; as deep as possible
麻烦让画面聚焦到事件中心
on the incident‐‐ on the police incident please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能看到达伦·威廉姆斯在四点十分的时候准时出现在了这里
We see Darren Williams 410 PM on the dot.
请播放视频
Play please.
正如你们所见,两名警官在靠近达伦
As you can see two officers approach Darren
与此同时,达伦的手始终举着
and while his hands are still clearly raised;
看,这名警官自己绊倒了,摔碎了的胳膊
the officer trips shattering his own elbow contradicting
这与他们关于故意伤害的说辞矛盾
their own statement that there was aggravated assault.
现在,伊森,我想请问,在你看来
Now Ethan; does that look like my client assaulting somebody
被告像是在伤害别人吗?
to you?
他没有
Hard no.
这个视频就是铁证
This tape is unequivocal evidence
证明了警方一直在撒谎
that the police lied about this incident
直至今日
and continue to lie about it to this day.
伊森,我想请问,是什么驱使了你
So Ethan; what led to your decision
对着这个性♥爱♥录像手♥淫♥呢?
to masturbate to this sex tape?
或许是因为孤独吧,我有一些一直在逃避的工作
I guess I was lonely and I had some work I
想要拖延
was avoiding doing so I was procrastinating; I guess.
视频中的女人,凡妮莎·德拉科特
So the woman on the tape identified as Vanessa Delacorte
Um....
is‐‐ um...
抱歉我想不到其他说辞了
well; there's really no other way
比你更有吸引力
to say this‐‐ much more attractive than you?
反对
Objection.
个人观点 不是事实
Opinion not fact.
反对无效
Overruled.
我认定就是事实
I'll allow it as fact.
你们之前做过爱吗
Had you two had sex before?
当然
Yeah; obviously.
那她还愿意和你做?
And she willingly engaged in that again.
是啊
Uh‐huh.
播放第47分钟谢谢
47 please.
你们能看出他完全
I mean; you can see he is completely
迷失在她的肉体上了
missing her entire area there.
到第12分钟放大谢谢
12; zoom in.
就是这里
Yes.
伊森你多大了?
And how old are you Ethan?
29了
Twenty nine.
29岁了
Twenty nine years old.
但这显然是一个中老年人的才会有的阴囊
And yet that is clearly the scrotum of a much older man.
左睾丸几乎是右睾丸的两倍大
Left testicle almost twice the size of the right testicle.
这可没法合并起来看好嘛
It's just really‐‐ it's just not adding up; is it?
此外,你还有很多黑人朋友是吗?
Now you have a lot of Black friends;
斯特里伯先生
don't you Mr. Streiber?
是啊,当然
Yeah; of course.
一大堆
A ton.
那么有没有可能,那个穿着紫色卫衣的男人
Well; is it possible that the man in the purple hoodie
就是你的朋友之一呢?或许是一个危机演员
could be one of your friends; perhaps a fellow crisis actor?
0,0,
危机演员?
Crisis actor?
最后,告诉我们伊森
Finally; tell us Ethan; what is the name of the folder
你存放这个视频的文件夹名是什幺?
that you keep this video in?
非真实
Unreal.
这是否说明视频中的内容也是”非真实“的呢?
And what is the connection of the content of Unreal?
我把我的这类视频都存在这个手♥机♥相册中
That's album in my phone where I keep all my‐‐
每个人都有这么个文件夹吧,能让他们...
everybody's got that place where they keep
这些能让人们...
all the stuff that gets you‐‐
保持幻想?
Fantasies?
是啊
Yeah; yeah.
很好
Exactly.
所以这一切或许都没有发生,都不是真的
That maybe never happened; that are maybe unreal‐‐
他们就这么相信了这个视频是虚构的了?
Are they going to believe this video was fake?
哪一种更有可能?
‐‐which is more likely?
一个长成这样的男人和一个长成这样的女人
A man who looks like this who had sex with a woman who
以一种极其怪异的方式在做♥爱♥
looks like that in the most profoundly
又或者这就是一个非自愿独身的千禧一代
bizarre manner or a millennial incel who is so desperate to be
0,0,
渴望成为那些进步的同龄人心目中的英雄
a hero to his progressive peers that he might have fabricated
而虚构了这个故事,正如他所说的那个词”非真实“
a deepfake that is exactly what he says it is; Unreal?
接下来我们打算这么做
So here's how we're going to bring Darren home;
剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表