剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表
Everyone who has been disconnected from society and
都反叛了,交叉进行
systems of power; has rebelled; intersectional progress.
这个家伙简直不可思议
This guy is unbelievable.
保持下去
Keep it up.
A+
He got an A plus.
先生,谢谢
Thank you; sir.
好了,你是谁?
Well; who are you?
我是艾比
I'm Abbi.
艾比,好吧
Abbi; yeah.
开始吧
Here you go.
你还做了个魔杖
You've made your wands?
是的,这就是你的魔杖
Yes; those are your magic wands.
最好能合适
MR.Oh really; yeah. That better fit.
我一帮你带上,你就能用起来了
You're going to use them when I put this on you.
Oh!
Ohhh.
Oh my God.
每个机构最大的丑闻就是
The fundamental scandal of every institution is to pretend
假装它是建立在能够摧毁它的力量之上的
it is built out of the very force capable of destroying it.
政♥府♥建立于社区上
Government claims community;
宗教建立于精神图腾上
Religion claims spiritual wonder;
而学校建立于
and history; the running record of rebellion
不停反抗每一种概念和制度的历史上
against every concept and system; is claimed by school.
学校把世界上最危险的思想藏在显而易见的地方
School hides the world's most dangerous ideas in plain sight
让这些思想被人们所厌弃
by using them to bore the shit out of people.
直到体制中潜在叛乱分子
Until potential rebels to the system reject the tools
拒绝使用这可能摧毁他的工具
that could take it down.
MR.Oh my God.
这就是为什么性
Which is why sex‐‐
这种最能激发无限自私和亲密感的力量
the force most capable of inspiring both infinite
会被所有的权力体系所占有
selfishness and infinite bonding is appropriated by all systems
而我们必须去解放它
of power and must be liberated.
如果你想在历史中留下一笔
If you want to matter to history;
你就必须舍弃那些结构
you must be as disloyal to its structures as you are loyal
而忠于实质精神
to its spirit.
这世界都在看着你呢,霍姆斯先生
the world is watching; Mr. Holmes.
你是愿意继续呆在历史建筑中
Do you belong to history’s buildings;
还是成为炸毁它们的人呢?
or the people who blow them up?
Jesse Wheeler.
‐ Okay; thanks. ‐ Thank you.
‐ Hey. ‐ Hey.
嘿,我是杰西
Hey; I'm Jesse.
嘿,我是艾比
Hi; I'm Abbi.
很高兴见到你 我也是
‐ Nice to meet you. ‐ Nice to meet you.
谢谢你能想出办个这样的比赛,真的很酷
Thanks for doing that contest; it's really cool.
没什么
Yeah; that was no problem.
Um...
你知道,教育很重要
You know; education is important.
Uh...
我也很高兴能认识你
I am grateful to know you.
幸好你(我)来了
It's good to be here.
‐ Yeah. ‐ Awesome.
如果你需要些什么,你可以...
Cool; well if you want; you can just‐‐
现在这儿等一会吧
wait in there for a sec‐‐
好的
Okay; cool.
Peace.
想合张影吗
Hey; you want a photo?
这就是我家了
So; this is my home.
我在这儿住了大概有一年了吧
I've lived here for; I guess like a year.
基本还像新的一样
Still kinda new.
Oh my God.
一开始是不太能适应
It's a bit overwhelming at first;
但人们告诉我要学会接受
but people tell me I'm going to grow into it.
Wow.
这是我整栋房♥子里最喜欢的房♥间了,阅读室
This is my favorite room in the house is where I come to read.
这些是黄色的书,然后是红色的书
These are my yellow books. These are my red books.
紫色的书
These are my purple books;
绿色的书
my green books and...
当然,那边还有蓝色的书
of course; you know; my blue books.
总之,我喜欢阅读
Yeah; I love reading.
变聪明是什么感觉?
What's it like being smart?
成为毕业生代表?
Being the valedictorian?
Uh...
Um...
有时候我也会想
Sometimes; I wonder what my life would have been like
如果我没有离开学校我的生活会变成怎样
if I had stayed in school;
我会有多聪明
how smart I'd be.
诸如此类的
Things like that.
你没有错过任何事
You're not really missing anything.
你不在乎学校生活吗?
Hmm; you don't care about school?
我小时候喜欢过
I mean; I loved it when I was little.
然后发生了什么?
Then what happened?
我读了所有他们指定的书
I read all the books they assigned.
而当你真的看完了这些
And if you really read them;
就会知道它们都在告诉你,去他妈的学校
they're just saying; fuck school.
是啊,等等,什么?
Right. Wait; really?
是啊,去他妈的学校
Yeah; fuck school and‐‐
和一切类似学校的东西
everything like school.
书上还教用”F“词?
Like with the F word.
在精神上,是啊
In spirit; yeah.
Huh.
你现在想读一些书吗?
You want to read right now?
不,我就想和你一起呆着就好
No; I'm cool with just hanging out with you.
好吧,我也这么想
Cool. I'm cool with that.
Yeah.
我是说,我也很乐意这样
I'm comf‐‐ I'm cool either way.
功成名就是什么感觉?
What's it like being famous?
衣锦还乡又是什么感觉?
And then coming back like that?
就很奇妙
It was wild.
当我站在台上的时候
Because when I was up there;
我能记得每一个人
I remembered all of the people
谁曾经对我不好
who were mean to me.
谁让我觉得自己渺小又愚蠢
And who made me feel small and stupid.
以及他们让我多么渴望
And how badly they made me want it.
成功
To make it.
然后当再回去的时候,可以回敬他们两根中指
And then to come back and just give them two middle fingers;
你能明白吗?
you know?
那你为什么没有这么做呢?
Why didn't you do that?
因为我不再是从前那个我了
Because I wasn't the same person.
我希望我还是,那我就能这么做
I wish I were so I could have.
但我只是说出了我的心声
I just spoke from the heart.
就是这样
That's all.
也许在某种程度上这比两根中指更有力量
Maybe that's a bigger two middle fingers in a way.
Hmm.
所以...
So...
你不喜欢学校
You don't like school;
也不了解我的音乐
and you don't know my music;
那你为什么要成为毕业生代表呢
why did you become valedictorian?
Uh...
等等
Wait‐‐
这是我们俩?
that's me with you?
我从来没见过这张照片
I've never seen this photo before.
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我知道,这是我的照片
I know it's just; it's just mine.
过去人们常常打印照片
They used to print pictures;
通常也就只有一两张
and there were only like one or two.
那天我...
So; that day my‐‐
那天我父母给了我们钱去McCool's
that day my parent's gave us money to go to McCool's.
我们步行穿过胜利公园
We were walking through Victory Park and people were
人们在坐雪橇还有...
sledding and‐‐
我们没有雪橇
we didn't have sleds.
所以你...
So; you...
你就从垃圾桶里翻出一个垃圾袋
you took a garbage bag out of the garbage can and
把里面的垃圾都抖出来
shook all the garbage out of it.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊,这是...
Yeah; it was the‐‐
真是我见过最酷的事了
it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen.
你就是...
You just‐‐
永远能坚信
always had this faith
任何你觉得
in whatever you were feeling
剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表