剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表
什么是喜剧?
What is comedy?
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
我真的用这个作为秀的开场吗?
What have I really began the show like that?
嗨,我是B·J·诺凡克,很高兴你能收看
Hi; I'm BJ Novak; I am so excited to welcome
我的节目,这个节目叫《前提》
you to my television show; its called The Premise.
每一集都不同,不同的卡司
Every episode is different; different cast;
不同的故事
different story.
现在开始吧
Here we go.
伊桑·斯特里伯就是那种
Ethan Streiber is the kind of guy
为了帮助别人不惜一切代价的人
who would do anything to be an ally.
他试图弄明白所有事情
He's about to find out what anything means.
这就是一卷事关社会公正的性录像的故事
This is social justice sex tape.
社会公正的性录像带
你明明就在那儿都看到了,我什么都没做啊
I didn't do anything you were there.
我做了什么了?
What did I do?
我真的什么都没做!
I didn't do anything.
Hey!
这不公平
This is an injustice.
你看大结局竟然不带上我
You watched the season finale without me?
好吧
OK.
的确,我是要很多工作要做
Well; obviously I have a lot of work second
都怪你的合伙人让所有人都有活干
your associate gets everybody's bitch work.
嘿,士兵拿着
Hey; gunner.
谢谢了
Thank you.
好了
OK.
等雷娜让我自己负责案子的时候
Well; when Rayna gives me one of my own cases
你就要好几个月见不到我了
you won't see me for months.
关于达伦·威廉姆斯!非常重要的一份线索!(不适合上班时间浏览)
能和你这样的赞助者聊天
Oh; it makes me deeply; deeply happy to be
真的是非常非常愉快
talking to donors like you.
你知道我最喜欢的工作就是
I mean; my favorite part of my job
和赞助者们聊天了
is actually talking to donors.
你在说笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
你知道吗
Oh; you know what?
很抱歉我也先挂了
I'm so sorry. I got to go.
斯泰西·艾布拉姆斯刚刚走进我的办公室
Stacey Abrams has actually just walked into my office.
0,0,
是啊
Yes.
你绝对不会相信,真的就是斯泰西·艾布拉姆斯
The real Stacey Abrams; can you believe it?
我会向她转达你的问候的
I'll tell her you said hi.
好了
OK.
再见
Bye.
拿到你的薪水了,士兵?
Getting your salary gunner.
怎么了
What's up?
你还记得达伦·威廉姆斯在布鲁克林被逮捕的事吗?
Do you remember the Darren Williams arrest in Bed‐Stuy?
他被指控为故意伤害罪,却辩解说
Charged with aggravated assault; he says the cop tripped
那个警♥察♥是自己绊倒的
and fell on his own.
而警♥察♥的随身录像也碰巧关了
Body cams were off‐‐
我记得,也很了解
Yes; I'm familiar.
怎么了?
Why?
你让我看什么?
What am I looking at?
等等,这是那个...
Wait a second; is that‐‐
我知道
I know.
这是...
Is that‐‐
是的
Yup.
一卷性录像? - 这是达伦·威廉姆斯
‐A sex tape? ‐Darren Williams.
你之前遇上过这种情况吗?
Have you ever seen anything like this before?
我是指案子
I was referring to the context.
谁在负责这个案子
Who's handling this case?
一个公辩律师
A public defender.
好吧
All right.
目前是这样
For now.
我们要拿下这个案子
We have to take this case.
天呐
Oh; God.
不不不,听着
No; no; no; no; no; here.
我也希望我们能拿下所有的案子,真的
I wish we could take all the cases; I do.
但是总有一些我们无能为力
But for every case that we take; there's the ones that we don't.
你难道真的就
And do you seriously want to go up
想靠一卷性录像带和一个有前科的被告
against the cops with a sex tape and a defendant that
去对抗警方?
has a record?
你有一千封邮件想要吸引你的注意力去关注
You have 1;000 emails fighting for your attention; why would
你为什么就偏偏执着于这个
you want to lose on this one?
我们不再失去任何东西的了,好吗?
We no longer have the freedom of having nothing to lose; OK?
我们的声望就是我们的力量
Our reputation is our power.
雷娜,因为我内心很清楚,这很重要
Rayna; in my gut I know that this is important.
我知道过去我也曾推动过一些案件
I know there's been cases I've pushed in the past but
但这份不一样,我坚信我们能赢
this one is different. I know we can win.
好吧
OK.
可以
Fine.
既然你觉得这对你这么重要
You think this is important then you
就去做吧,看看会发生什么
go ahead and see what's there.
如果成功,你就一鸣惊人了
And if there is; first chair.
好
OK.
是吗?
Yeah?
我明白了
I got this.
你明白什么了?
You got this?
我就要用这份录像把达伦·威廉姆斯救出来(双关:让达伦·威廉姆斯高♥潮♥)
I'm going to take this tape and get Darren Williams off.
我说错话了是吗
That came out wrong; didn't it?
你可以走了
Get out of here.
威廉姆斯先生,我是伊芙·斯通,CRA的一名律师
Mr. Williams; my name is Eve stone; I'm a lawyer at CRA.
我们是非盈利性的律所
We're a non‐profit law firm and I'm
我很乐意接手你的案子
interested in taking your case.
为什么?我已经被关了快三个月了
I've been here for like three months... why?
是因为一个录像视频
Apparently there's a tape.
监控录像?
Like a security cam?
不是
Not exactly.
这是你吗
Is this you?
当然不是
No.
你有什么毛病?
Wha‐‐ What's wrong with you?
干嘛给我看这个?
Why would you show me that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的非常抱歉
Obviously I'm so sorry that‐‐
角落里那个是你吗
this part is this you?
这是你吗
Is that you?
是啊
Yeah.
就是我
That's me.
你的律师告诉我你打算认罪了
Your lawyer told me you're planning to plead.
我认为我们能凭借这个翻盘
I think we can take this to trial.
那我是即将面对的是十五年的牢狱之灾
I'm a father facing 15.
他们不会让事情就这么轻易被解决的
See they don't make this shit easy in here at all.
达伦,我知道你是无辜的
Darren I know that you're innocent
而且我可以还你清白
and I know I can prove it.
你之前做过这类的案子吗
Have you done cases like this before?
我还没有自己负责过诉讼
I haven't led a trial before.
但之前也没有过类似的案列
But there's never been a trial like this before.
好吧
OK.
放心吧
OK.
你从哪儿拿到的录像?
Where did you get the tape from?
嘿,我是伊桑·斯特里伯
Hey there; Ethan Streiber.
我不知道是否有人和你说过了
I don't know if anyone has announced me.
我来这里是想提供一些证据的
I'm here to actually present some evidence.
所以...
So‐‐
是他没错了
That is definitely him.
他到了?
He's here?
是啊 好吧
‐Yeah. ‐OK.
Hello; hello; hello.
‐Hello. ‐Hey there.
‐Hi; Ethan. ‐Hi.
我是伊芙·斯通,这是我们的创始合伙人
I'm Eve Stone; and this is our founding partner
雷娜·布拉德肖
Rayna Bradshaw.
很高兴见到你
Lovely to meet you.
我知道你所有的事迹
I know all about your work.
我能直说嘛
Can I just tell you?
你真是既聪明又迷人
剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表