剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表
不知道你什么样,但我是那种
I don't know about you; but I'm the kind of person that can get
会同时收到99条善意留言和4万条恶意留言的人
99 positive comments and then 40;000 negative ones
并且只关注消极的那些
and only focus on those.
为什么我们会这样?
Why are we like that?
你现在收看的是《前提》
This is The Premise.
我希望你能喜欢,但如果你没有,我想你也知道该做什么
I hope you enjoy it and if not; I'm sure you'll know what to do.
这期就是关于 评论者
This is; "The Commenter."
评论者
你就在你想在的地方
You're exactly where you're supposed to be.
闭上眼睛
Keep your eyes closed...
专注呼吸
and focus on your breath.
放空思绪
No other thoughts enter your mind.
你现在能听到的只有你的呼吸声
The only sound you hear is the sound of your breath.
深呼吸
Breathe‐‐
吸气四次
in for four;
再吐气四次
out for four;
你只需要这样
and that's all you have to do.
这就是你要做的一切
That's all you ever have to do.
现在慢慢来
Now take your time.
当你准备好了,睁开眼睛
And when you're ready; open your eyes.
祝贺你又完成了一次有意义的练习
Congratulate yourself on a meaningful practice today.
向您致敬
Namaste.
如果你享受这个练习,可以在INS上关注我
If you enjoyed your practice please follow me on Instagram
账号♥是@用一小段瑜伽来精心安排你的早晨
at craft your morning with a sip of yoga.
Bang bang.
嘿,在干嘛呢?
Hey; what are you doing?
我在教贝尔装死呢
I'm teaching Bear to play dead.
Bang; bang.
耶,乖狗狗!
Yay. Good Bear!
你要听我说“bang bang”啊,狗狗
With bang bang; Bear.
你认真的?
Seriously?
为什么钢切燕麦就比其他燕麦更健康?
Why are steel‐cut oats healthier than other oats?
0,0,
我是说,燕麦怎么知道
I mean; how do the oats even know
它们要被什么切?
what they're being cut with?
我不知道,但我知道你很可爱
I don't know; but I think you're funny.
说真的,这有什么区别
But for real; what is the difference?
Mm‐hmm.
这是什么呀?
What's this?
钢切吐司
Steel‐cut toast.
因为你是
Because you are‐‐
世代灵感小姐
Miss Generational Inspiration and you deserve to be
你值得为自己庆祝
celebrating yourself and who you are.
不不不 -必要地
‐ No; no; no. ‐ Absolutely...
每一天都值得庆祝 -我现在还浑身是汗
‐ Every single day. ‐ I'm so gross and sweaty now.
这甚至不是一个真正的奖项
Oh; it's not even a real award.
他们只是为了筹款才颁给我的
They just gave it to me for fundraising.
Shhh...
那我就不能爱你了吗?
Can't I just love you?
听听你的吐司说的,你是他妈最好的
Just listen to your toast; you are the fucking best.
今晚见好吗?
I will see you tonight with the girls; okay?
好的
Okay.
去改变别人的生活吧
You go change some lives.
祝你一切顺利
Have a good day.
拜拜,我爱你
Bye. I love you.
我也爱你(法语)
Je t'aime...
好了,女士们听着
All right; listen up ladies.
我需要你们闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes because
因为我要让你们大吃一惊了
I'm about to blow your minds.
现在继续闭上眼睛
Now keep your eyes closed...
我希望你们试着吓一吓自己
and I want you to try and scare yourself.
来,都试试
Come on try.
看,你们没办法吓到自己的
See; being scared of yourself makes no sense.
你需要倾听你内心的声音
You just have to listen to your inner voice.
当你在写这周的练习时
Now; when you write this week's exercise;
希望你们也能记住
I want you to remember that
没有事情是完美的
there is no such thing as perfect.
只有恰好的你自己
There is only perfectly you.
让我们一起来表示感谢
Let's show our appreciation.
Huh?!
我们!非常感谢!
We show! great appreciation!
在教育上!帮助我们的!英雄们!
for the heroes! who help! our strength in education!
敬克莱奥
To Cleo.
也敬娜奥米,祝贺她进入了
Also; to Naomi for getting into her
她首选的医学院
first choice medical school.
来吧 -太棒了
‐ Come on. ‐ Killing it!
敬贝丝,她花了一整个周末为救援犬们做检查
To Beth who spent all last weekend giving checkups
而且是无偿的
to rescue dogs; pro bono.
但是,最重要的是敬我美丽的女朋友阿莱格拉
But; most importantly to my beautiful girlfriend Allegra or
或者我应该叫她,“世代灵感小姐“
shall I say; "Miss Generational Inspiration."
而且,我已经在艺术联盟的晚会上给预订了张桌子
Also; I got us a table at the Arts Alliance gala;
这样我们就可以去看阿莱格拉领奖了
so we could go watch Allegra accept her award.
没有你们我也做不到这些
Who would I be without you guys?
好啦
Right.
好了,等等
Okay; hang on.
笑一个
Smile like you mean it.
哦,我看起太糟了
Oh; I look terrible.
你很美了好嘛
You look great.
我真的要去....
I really want to go to the‐‐
所以,那是在新奥尔良的爵士音乐博物馆
So; it's at the New Orleans Jazz Museum.
系个创意的黑领结或者随便什么
It's like creative black tie or whatever;
不用特别打扮或者花哨的准备
so no need to dress; you know; any fancier.
Okay; cool.
她的笑容就像她的生活一样假
你好呀
Hello.
抱歉
Ah; I'm so sorry.
什么?
What?
哦,什么
Oh; what.
我们要去..
We need to go...
一起?(法语)
Avec toi?
去哪里?
Where?
放松,伙计
Take it easy man; okay?
你在干嘛!那根本就不是他的血,太明显了
What are you doing; that is not his blood; that's so obvious.
你是准备回去念侦探学校吗
You're going to have to go back to detective school
年轻人
young man.
太傻了
It's so dumb.
拜托
Come on.
发生了什么?
What's happening?
她就快发现真♥相♥了,她搭档却在拖慢她的脚步
She's going to get it but her partner is slowing her down;
太烦人了
that's really annoying.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
哦,不是吧
Oh; no; come on.
所以你也看到了?
So; you saw it?
是啊
Yes.
你觉得这会是谁?
Who do you think it is?
谁关心这个啊,拉黑就好啦
Who cares; just block them.
不,不能拉黑Ta们
No; you're not supposed to block them;
那只会愈演愈烈
that just stirs them up.
那就无视Ta
Just ignore it then.
你有最灿烂的笑容
You have the best smile.
有时我都担心笑得太像是在拍成人版的
Sometimes I worry it's like a grownup version
学校照片了
of a school photo.
你很完美
It's perfect.
我就喜欢它有点扭曲
I love that it's a little crooked.
这是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
我讨厌互联网上有这些不知名的怪人
I hate that there are these faceless weirdos on
总在试图破坏别人的幸福
the internet that try to ruin people's happiness.
太奇怪了,你明明有99条美好的善意的评论
It's crazy; you have like 99 beautiful; positive comments
你却偏偏执着于那一条 仅有的一条恶意的留言
and you choose to focus on the one negative one.
那就是在愚蠢地胡说八道
The one that's like; stupid baloney.
不要这样
Don't do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会保护你的
I will protect you.
查阅的我邮件
Check my email.
您有22封来自Dermstore的未读邮件
剧集 | 前提(2021) | 导航列表