剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
还是别道歉了 直接去找汤米吧
So, how 'bout we skip the apologies
好让我带着我们和孩子离开西雅图
and just go find Tommy so I can get us and my kid the fuck outta Seattle?
竟然不止一个她
There's more than one of her?
应该是吧 我不知道
I guess so. I don't know.
我们得加快速度
We need to move faster.
快到了吧
Please tell me we're close.
可能还有两个街区
Think we have two more blocks.
等一会吧 看雨会不会停 然后我们...
Let's give it a minute, see if it dies down, and then we'll--
走 - 你死定了 刀疤人
Go. - You're fucking dead, Scar!
无路可逃了 混♥蛋♥ - 那里 快 趴下
Nowhere to run! - There, there, there. Go! Get down!
他往左跑进车♥库♥了 继续追
He's heading off in the garage. Keep going!
跪下 人♥渣♥
Get on the ground! You piece of shit!
你怎么越过我们的防线的
How'd you get past our line?
说啊
How?!
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
脱掉他的衣服
Get his clothes off.
快点 把他该死的上衣脱掉
Wait! Wait! No! Stop it! Get off of me!
来吧 你这个小人♥渣♥ - 把他拖走
Come on, you little piece of shit! - Drag him.
他妈的快走 走 快走
Fucking go! Let's go! Let's fucking go!
继续哭吧 刀疤人 快走
Let's go! Go!
放开我
Get the fuck off!
艾莉
Ellie. Ellie.
艾莉 - 干嘛
Ellie! - What?!
他们有六个人 我们只有两个人
There are six of them and two of us.
你觉得我们能赢吗 - 他还是个孩子
What do you think would've happened? - He's a fucking kid!
这些人互相射杀
Ellie, these people are shooting each other,
互相拷问 还给对方开肠破肚
lynching each other, ripping each other's guts out.
连孩子都不例外
Even the kids.
我不能死在这里
I am not dying out here.
不能为他们任何人送命
Not for any of them.
这不是我们的战争
This is not our war.
走吧
Let's go.
(开市客)
好消息
Good news.
梅丽莎和克丽丝蒂说 这场风暴形成了一个气流汇聚区
Melissa and Kristi are saying the storm's a convergence zone.
它会越来越大
It's gonna get even bigger.
命令已经口头下达 一切就绪
Orders have been relayed verbally, everything's set.
所有军官都上船了 但我觉得士兵们有点害怕
All the officers are on board, but I think the rank and file are a little scared.
你不怕吗
Aren't you?
九点半之前...
It'll be dark
天就会黑
by 21:30.
我们开始分批装货... - 有艾比的消息吗
We'll start the staggered load in-- - Any word on Abby?
昨天之后就没有了
Not since yesterday.
我们还没找到欧文
And we still haven't found Owen.
梅尔也失踪了
Mel is missing now, too.
也就是说她的整个团队都消失了 而且偏偏是在今晚
So, her entire crew just disappears, tonight of all nights?
曼尼还在
We still have Manny.
曼尼多着呢 不是吗 欧文和梅尔也不少
Well, we have a lot of Mannys, don't we? And enough Owens and Mels.
但艾比只有一个
But only one Abby.
胡说什么呢
Okay, what the fuck?
她是个好士兵 甚至可以说非常出色
She's a good soldier. Great, even.
但我们有一整支军队
But we have an entire fuckin' army out there
而你居然觉得她最重要...
and you're acting like she's the most important.
你该不是爱上她了吧
You in love with her or something?
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
毕竟有的是老男人... - 好了 不是的
You wouldn't be the first old man to-- - Okay, okay. No.
明天太阳升起时 你很可能已经死了
By the time the sun comes up tomorrow, there's a very good chance you'll be dead.
而我更没多少活命的可能
There's an even better chance I'll be dead.
到时候 那整支军队怎么办
So then, what happens to that entire fucking army out there,
他们听起来厉害 其实就是一群羊
who despite their badass name, are very much sheep?
谁来领导他们
Who leads them?
谁来保障我们的未来
Who secures our future?
本来应该是她的
It was supposed to be her.
她已经走了 艾萨克
Well, she's fucked off, Isaac.
所以不应该是她
So, maybe it wasn't.
妈的
Fuck.
那是你的东西吗 - 是
Is that your shit? - Yeah.
好吧 如果他不在这里... - 不会有事的 他会回来的
Alright. So, if he's not here... - It's gonna be fine. He'll make it back.
如果他遇到麻烦了呢
Well, what if he's in trouble?
“如果” 他要是有麻烦 我们都会有麻烦
"What if"? He is in trouble. We're all in trouble.
又来了 我们又被破天气困住了
Here we are again. You and me in bad fuckin' weather.
(万物皆有寓意 只待你寻找)
(念给宝宝听 )
(本书结尾的怪物)
你挑了本好书
You picked a good one.
我早该想到的
I should have thought of that.
听着 我真不知道 该怎么解释我和她的关系
Listen, about me and her, I don't really know what to say.
我们手上有很多难题 比如一个受伤的孕妇
Right now, we got a lot of problems. Like a wounded pregnant girl.
也许汤米死了 也许我们都会死 所以...
Maybe Tommy's dead. Maybe we'll be dead. So,
所以 我先把这个问题解决吧
let me at least just get this one off the table.
没错 我爱她
Yes, I love her.
但和你爱的方式不一样
But not the way you do.
还记得有一群人
Remember that group
在南下墨西哥的路上 在杰克逊停留了几周吗
that stopped by Jackson for a few weeks on their way south to Mexico?
从亚伯达来的 记得 他们有不错的货跟我们交易
From Alberta? Yeah, they had some decent shit to trade.
有个女孩跟他们在一起
There was this girl with them.
比我大几岁 不知道你还记不记得
She was a couple years older than me. I don't know if you remember.
她在卖♥♥画 就是那种风景画什么的
She was selling paintings, like landscapes and shit.
画得很好吗 - 不好
Were they good? - No.
我买♥♥了四幅
I bought four of 'em.
那种感觉太妙了
That fuckin' feeling,
你爱上了一个人 而对方刚好也爱上了你
when you're falling for someone and they're falling right back.
后来呢
So, what happened?
我度过了人生中最美好的两星期
Best two weeks of my life.
但她不能留下来
But she couldn't stay.
她不想就那样抛弃她的家人
Didn't want to abandon her family like that.
所以她要我跟他们一起走
So, she asked me to go with them instead.
我也想啊
And I wanted to.
真的太想了
More than anything.
那你为什么没走
Then, why didn't you?
因为杰克逊的人收留了我 抚养我 关心我
Because the people of Jackson took me in, raised me, cared for me,
因为那里的所有人 都指望我成为下一个玛丽亚
because everyone there is counting on me to be the next Maria.
因为我被灌输的理念是 把别人放在首位
Because I was taught to put other people first.
好 我懂了
Okay. Got it.
你是怀俄明州的圣杰西 而其他人都是混♥蛋♥
So, you're Saint Jesse of Wyoming and everyone else is a fucking asshole.
随你怎么取笑我 但我问你 艾莉
You can make fun of me all you want, but let me ask you this, Ellie.
如果我跟那个女孩去了墨西哥 谁来西雅图救你小命
I go with that girl to Mexico, who saves your ass in Seattle?
“遇袭 重复 我们遇袭了 ”
Under fire! I repeat! We are under fire. Under fire,
“南湖码头 有狙击手 ”
Southlake Marina. Sniper,
“不是刀疤人 身份...妈的 ”
not a Scar! Unidentified-- Goddammit!
“身份不明...该死 我们两个被困住了 需要支援 ”
Two of us pinned down. We need backup!
“不要使用无线电” - 狙击手 一定是汤米
No radios. Repeat. No radios. - Sniper. It's gotta be Tommy.
“说什么鬼话 已经有三名队员牺牲了 ”
好的 这是南湖 这里有两个码头
This is South Lake. There's two piers right here.
一定是其中一个 好了 收拾东西 我们过去
It's gotta be one of them. Alright, pack your shit. We're going up.
嘿 你听到了吗
You hear that?
方向是对的
It's in the right direction.
我看不出有什么轻松的北上路线 但是他到了 那我们也可以
I don't see an easy way north, but if he got there, it means we can, too.
艾莉
Ellie.
轮子 鲸鱼
The wheel. The whale.
什么 - 她在他妈的水族馆里
What? - She's in the fucking aquarium.
谁 - 艾比 杀死乔尔的凶手
Who? - Abby, the one who killed Joel.
她在水族馆里 太远了 游不过去 我们需要一艘船
She's in the aquarium. It's too far to swim. We need a boat.
你在说什么 - 什么
What are you talking about? - What?
艾莉 汤米在那里 我们得过去
No, Tommy's over there. That's where we're going.
你还不确定那是不是他
You don't know that's him.
肯定是他 - 不一定
Yes, we do. - We don't.
就算是他 他已经把他们困住了
And even if it is, he's got them pinned down.
暂时而已 他们呼叫支援了
For now. They called for backup.
那他会困住更多的人 我了解他
Then, he'll pin more of them down. I know him.
他也会希望我报仇
He would want me to do this.
拜托 当初只差三票 你们就得组队陪我一起来了
And Jesus Christ, if three more people had voted with you, you'd be coming with me.
我投了反对票
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表