剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
What do we do? - We leave!
回去杰克孙
Back to Jackson?
太远了 我们走不到一半就会冻死
It's too far. We'll freeze before we get halfway.
我知道 - 它们是从哪里来的
I'm aware. - Where the fuck did they even come from?
你是从哪里来的 - 山上
Where did you come from? - The mountain.
好 乔尔 如果待在这里 我们会死
Okay, Joel, if we stay here, we die.
如果我们出去 我们也会死
If we go out there, we die.
我不知道…我在思考 - 小屋
I don't know, I don't know, I'm thinkin'! - The lodge.
我的朋友躲在半山腰的小屋
My friends are holed up in a lodge halfway up the mountain.
离这里不远
Not far.
如果感染者在这里 或许上面已经没有感染者了
If the infected are down here, maybe there aren't anymore up there.
该死 我们只有这选项了 你的朋友有武器吗
Fuck it, it's all we got. Are your friends armed?
有 - 很好 我们会需要的
Yeah. - Good. We're gonna need 'em.
上来
Get on.
情况如何
How we doin'?
范围大幅缩减 - 大家都有回复你吧
Range is pretty compromised. - But you heard from all of 'em, right?
他们在回来的路上了 - 对 或是去找掩护了
They're on their way back? - Or taking shelter, yeah.
除了乔尔和狄娜
Except Joel and Dina.
他们跑去哪里了
Well, where the fuck are they?
我不知道 他们没有回应 - 再试一次
I don't know. They're not responding. - Try 'em again.
再试一次
Again!
铜矿坑 这里是杰克孙 请回答
Copper Mine, this is Jackson, come in.
铜矿坑 请回答
Copper Mine, come in.
乔尔 快回应该死的无线电
Joel, answer the goddamn radio!
干
Fuck!
每十秒确认一次 艾咪 听到了吗
Every ten seconds, Amy. You hear me?
每十秒一次
Every ten seconds!
铜矿坑 这里是杰克孙 请回答
Copper Mine, this is Jackson, come in.
杰西
Jesse.
什么 - 你看
What? - Check it.
这是他做的吗 - 对
Did he make this? - Yeah.
我要把这个带走
I'm taking this with me.
不行 - 我要带走
No, you're not. - Yes, I am.
我还要尽力把包包塞满大♥麻♥ - 不行
And as much weed as I can shove into my pack. - Nope.
老兄 你总有一天 会接管杰克孙的 大家都知道
Dude, you're gonna be in charge of Jackson one day, we all know.
但那天还没到
But that day has not yet come.
铜矿坑 这里是杰克孙 有收到吗
重复
Repeat.
…有收到吗
Copper Mine, do you copy?
我是杰西 几乎收不到你的讯号♥ 是艾咪吗
This is Jesse, you're barely there. Amy?
杰西 你有看到乔尔和狄娜吗
Jesse, have you seen Joel or Dina?
重复
Repeat.
你有看到乔尔或狄娜吗 - 没有 怎么了
Have you heard from Joel or Dina? - No, why?
他们还没回报 你在铜矿坑附近吗
They haven't checked in. Are you near Copper Mine?
该死 - 艾咪
Fuck. - Amy.
艾咪 请回答
Amy, come back.
艾咪
Amy!
路线分成两条 围绕着矿坑
The route's an oval around the mine.
我们得分头行动 沿着两侧走
We gotta split up and come at it from both sides.
走西北方跟东北方 在中间会合
Northwest and northeast. Meet up in the middle.
我负责东北方 我们大概有多少时间
I'll take northeast. How much time do you think we have?
如果风势不变 也许有20分钟
If the wind holds steady, maybe 20 minutes.
你得在那之前赶到矿坑
You gotta get to the mine by then,
艾莉 不论你有没有找到他们
Ellie, whether you find them or not.
对 你♥他♥妈♥的也是 杰西
Yeah, you fucking too, Jesse.
乔尔 我们得再快一点 - 我知道 我在努力了
Joel, we gotta go faster! - I know! I'm tryin'!
汤米
Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
钟…快敲钟
Bell! Bell! Hit the bell!
它们来了
They're coming!
是劫掠者还是感染者 - 感染者 再五分钟就到了
Raiders or infected? - Infected! Five minutes out!
照计画进行 我去屋顶 你去主街
Follow the plan. I'll take the roofs. You take Main Street.
去吧
Go. - Go! Let's go!
嘿 你们两个跟我来 去屋顶 我们走
Hey, you two with me! Roofs! Let's go!
地下室和屋顶…
Basements and roofs!
远离主街
Get off the street!
守住杰克孙谷 - 守住杰克孙谷
Jackson Hole! - Jackson Hole!
准备好
Get ready!
用力推…
Push! Push!
快…用力推
Go, go, go! - Go! Go! Push!
用力推
Push!
步♥枪♥
Rifles!
就是现在…
Now! Now!
什么 我的天啊
What? Oh, God.
我得回去 - 我们赶不上的
I have to go back. - We won't make it.
赶不上就赶不上 - 我们快到了
If I don't make it, I don't make it. - We're almost there!
小屋就在前面 只剩一分钟路程
The lodge is just up ahead. It's like a minute.
我们有毛毯 弹♥药♥
We've got blankets, ammo.
我的朋友可以协助你们回去
My friends can help you get back.
我们可以战斗
We can fight.
骑快点
Fast!
它们要攻进来了
They're gonna breach.
它们要攻进来了
They're gonna breach!
它们要闯进来了
They're breaking through!
做好准备
Get ready!
喂
Hey!
喂…
Hey! Hey!
喂 看这里
Hey! Right here!
喂
Hey!
过来…
Come here! Come here!
不 天啊
No!
可恶
Fuck!
不行 快啊 喷火啊
Come on, let's go!
出去
Go!
出去
Go!
艾比… - 艾比…
Abby! - Abby!
可恶 艾比
Abby! - Abby!
艾比
Abby!
艾比
Abby!
嘿 有马 - 是马
Hey, horses! - Horses!
是马 - 我们看到马了
Horses! - We got horses!
去里面…
Inside! Inside!
艾比 你没事吧
Abby, you okay?
该死
Oh, fuck.
也帮帮他们
Help them too.
不…别脱外套 好吗 没事的
No, no, no, uh, let's keep your coat on, alright? It's okay.
你的手腕好像有点冻伤 但不太严重
I think I see just a little frostbite on your wrist, but it's not too bad.
我要看一下
I'm gonna take a look.
慢慢来 我们要慢慢地 让你的体温升高 好吗
Easy. We're gonna raise your body temperature up slowly, okay?
这是…你们是什么人
What's the... who are you?
等等 我得赶快处理 不然你的皮肤就不保了
Hang on. I gotta jump on this, or you're gonna lose skin.
好 大家去拿毯子 弹♥药♥ 有什么武器就拿什么
Okay, everybody grab blankets, ammo, whatever weapons you have,
我们三分钟后出发
we're headin' out in three minutes.
抱歉 我是艾比
Uh, sorry. I'm-- I'm Abby.
他们是诺拉 曼尼 欧文跟梅儿
This is Nora, Manny, Owen, and Mel.
杰克孙 请回答
Jackson, come in.
汤米 请回答 有收到吗
Tommy, come in. Do you copy?
她叫狄娜
Her name's Dina.
杰克孙 请回答 - 狄娜
Jackson, come in. - Dina?
杰克孙 - 他…
Jackson! - And he...
叫乔尔
is Joel.
嘿 杰克孙 有收到吗
Hey, Jackson, do you copy?
有人收到吗 有巡逻队收到吗 谁都好
Does anyone copy? Any patrols, anyone?
汤米 如果你听得到 我们… - 乔尔…
Tommy, if you can hear me, we've got these-- - Joel. Joel. Joel.
我们不会伤害她
We're not gonna hurt her.
只要你乖乖配合就不会
Not if you cooperate.
我们只是要让她好好睡一下
We're just gonna put her to sleep for a while.
相信我 这样对大家都好
Trust me. It's for the best.
动手吧
Do it.
你不动手 我就打爆她的头
If you don't do it, I'm gonna smash her in the fuckin' head.
你们想抢我们 没关系 想拿什么就拿去吧
You wanna rob us? Fine, take what you want.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表