剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
(2018年 西雅图隔离区)
那个晚上...
about this one night,
你们都知道我对选民很宽容 对吧
Like, I'm fuckin' easy on voters, right?
他们可不是这么说的 - 那就去他们的
That ain't what they say. - Oh, yeah, well, fuck them
因为我怎么样都比格林伯格强
because they'd rather have me than Greenberg.
原来是格林伯格的故事啊 - 我让三个选民靠墙站着
Oh, this is a Greenberg story. - So, I got three voters against the wall.
他们传播小册子 被我逮个正着
I caught 'em red-handed disseminating pamphlets, right?
华盛顿解放阵线什么的 - 我以为是
WLF stuff? - I thought it was.
结果只是一些宗教垃圾 但我当时还不知道
Turned out later it was some, like, religious crap, but I didn't fuckin' know that.
所以我请求支援 猜猜谁来了
So, I call for backup. Guess who shows up?
格林伯格 - 格林伯格
Greenberg! - Greenberg!
他停下车 走了下来 摆着一张臭脸 知道吗
He pulls up, gets out of his truck. He's in a fuckin' mood, okay?
我一眼就看出来了 他说“你♥他♥妈♥叫我来干嘛 ”
I can already tell, and he's all like, "What are you fuckin' calling for?
“你连三个选民都搞不定吗 这些娘炮到底干什么了 ”
"What, you can't handle three voters? What did these fuckin' pussies even do?"
我说“我抓到他们在这里传播东西”
I say, "I caught them out here disseminating."
他说
And he goes,
“什么 你们这些变♥态♥ 在我的街道上打飞机和射♥精♥ ”
"What? You fuckin' perverts are out here jerking off and splooging on my streets?"
我发誓 真是这样
I swear to God. So,
有一个选民转身看着我说 “你要给他解释吗 ”
one of the voters turns back to look at me like, "Are you gonna tell him?"
我看着他说“才不呢”
I look back at him like, "Fuck no."
这时 那个人还是决定开口说
And that's when the guy decides to open his mouth anyway and goes,
“其实‘传播’这个词的意思是...”
"Well, actually, the word 'disseminate' means..."
砰
And boom!
格林伯格把他的头按到了墙上
Greenberg slams his fuckin' head against the wall.
牙齿掉了 血溅得到处都是
There goes his teeth, just blood fuckin' everywhere.
格林伯格说
And-- and Greenberg goes,
“没人问你 射♥精♥男”
"No one asked you, jizz boy!"
为什么这样叫他们
Wh-Why do you call them that?
为什么说那些市民是“选民”
The citizens, why do you call them voters?
我不知道 大家都这么叫 谁在乎
I don't know. 'Cause that's what we fucking call 'em. Who cares?
因为我们剥夺了他们的权利
'Cause we took away their rights.
剥夺了他们的投票权
Took away their right to vote, and somebody
所以有人开始用“选民”这个词 来嘲笑他们
started calling them voters to mock them.
现在你们知道了吧
So, now you know.
我没别的意思 中士 - 当然 你没脑子
I didn't mean anything by it, Sergeant. - Of course, you didn't. You're thoughtless.
中士
Sarge.
别熄火 - 收到
Keep it running. - Copy.
对方有多少人 - 很多
How many? - A lot.
可能是华盛顿解放阵线 子弹上膛
Could be WLF. Lock and load.
不用 - 中士
No. - Sarge.
我一个人下去跟他们谈谈 - 但按规定...
I'm gonna go talk to them. Alone. - But protocol.
规定说要服从指挥官的命令 就这么简单
Protocol is to obey your commanding officer. Period. The end.
如果我们全部冲出去 结果只会像往常一样
Now, if we go out there in force, this'll end up the way it always does.
因为你们个个都是格林伯格
'Cause you're all Greenberg.
你想找死 尽管去吧
You wanna die? Fine.
(联邦救灾局)
你
You.
跟我来
Come with me.
学点东西
Learn something.
你是艾萨克
You Isaac?
你是汉拉罕
You Hanrahan?
别
开门
欢迎加入战斗
Welcome to the fight.
现在做个选择吧
Now, make your choice.
最后生还者
第二季第四集
(11年后)
没有止痛药
No pain meds.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
可能没有可拿的东西
Probably nothing anyone wanted.
(莫尼阴♥道♥抗真菌栓剂 七日装)
你有真菌感染吗
You rockin' a yeast infection?
今天没有 等几天吧
Not today, but gimme time.
好消息 我找到一加仑牛奶
Good news. I found a gallon jug of milk.
先闻一下 以防万一
Yum. Make sure to smell it first, just in case.
好吧 我放弃了 我去外面把风
Alright, I give up. I'm gonna stand watch outside.
我这边好了 这里没别的...
Yeah, I'm done. There's nothing else back h--
我要尿尿 等我一下
Hey, I'm gonna pee. Gimme a minute.
好
Okay.
(西雅图)
(第一天)
好了 可以走了
'Kay, good to go.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
好了 出发吧 还赶着去杀人呢
Alright, hit it. People to kill.
好
Okay.
(国会山)
我不明白 我以为他们把这里炸了
I don't understand. I thought they bombed here.
对 我也听说了 看来这片区域逃过了一劫
Yeah, I heard that too. Guess not this part.
这些彩虹是怎么回事 - 我不知道
What's up with all the rainbows? - I don't know.
也许他们都是乐观主义者
Maybe they were all optimists.
(骄傲)
(国会山)
快乐骄傲的彩虹小镇到此为止了
So much for happy, proud Rainbow Town.
我还是第一次这么近距离地看坦克呢
I've never seen a tank this close.
我也是
Me neither.
艾莉
Ellie. Ellie!
掩护我 我去看看里面有没有弹♥药♥
Just cover me. I'm gonna check if there's any ammo in there.
天啊 联邦救灾局伤亡惨重 你觉得是华盛顿解放阵线干的吗
Man, FEDRA got fucked up out here. You think it was the WLF?
不知道 这些尸体都有联邦救灾局的装备
I don't know. All these bodies are in FEDRA gear.
简直像是一场内斗
Almost looks like they were fighting each other.
好眼力
Good eye.
真想知道是怎么回事
I wonder what that was about.
有什么发现
What is it?
三具烧焦的骸骨 就像阿波罗一号♥
Three burnt skeletons. Like Apollo 1.
什么
What?
格里森 怀特 查菲 早期的宇航员
Grissom, White, Chaffee. Early astronauts.
本应是第一批登月宇航员
They were supposed to be the first ones to go to the moon,
但他们没能顺利离开♥发♥射坪
but they never made it off the launchpad.
就在驾驶舱里烧死了
Burned up in their capsule.
至少他们死得有价值
Well, at least they died for something worthwhile.
是啊 这些家伙只是 被其他混♥蛋♥杀死的混♥蛋♥
Yeah. These guys were just assholes killed by other assholes.
看看这里
Well, lookie here.
你看山上那栋建筑
Check out the building on the hill.
开玩笑吧
You've gotta be shitting me.
(华盛顿解放阵线)
太好了 我们走
Fuck yeah, let's go.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
天啊 你到底要不要告诉我
Oh, my God, are you gonna fucking tell me?
如果你画了一个 大到几英里外都能看见的标志
If you paint a sign big enough to be seen for miles away,
那就说明你想让人知道你在那里
that means you want people to know that you're there,
也说明你很可能做好了准备 还有呢
which also means more likely than not, you're prepared. And?
他们在山上 所以他们会看到我们靠近那里
They're on a hill, so they'll see us coming.
光天化日之下骑着马 所以...有点明显
On horseback in broad daylight, so... just a little.
那我们等天黑后走过去
So, we wait until dark and we head out on foot.
这里是完美的藏身之处 因为周围没人
And right here is the perfect place to hole up because, well, no one's around.
你的坦克舱口战术操作 很好地证明了这一点
Which you proved brilliantly with your tank hatch maneuver.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
好吧 我们找一扇能让闪闪进去的门
Alright, let's look for a door we can fit Shimmer through.
已经找到了
Already found that.
(“传奇” 鲍勃马利与哭泣者乐队)
(“犹如爱” 安德烈普列文)
(“伤痛” 恐惧之泪)
如果有人要杀你 就喊出来 - 正有此意
Shout if something tries to kill you! - That's the plan.
继续
Go on.
好
Okay.
你弹得很好
You've gotten pretty good.
谢谢 乔尔给我上过不少课
Uh, thanks. All those lessons from Joel.
他把你教得很好
He taught you well.
是啊
He did.
你饿了吗 - 饿死了
You hungry? - Starving.
太好了 来吧 我去做牛肉干
Great. Come on. I'll make us beef jerky.
好
Okay.
我年轻的时候 想要打动一个女人...
You know, when I was a-- a younger man, and I wanted to impress a woman,
你得知道自己的长处
well, you-- you have to know your strengths.
我当时有点害羞
And I was kinda shy.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表