剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第二季第二集
他死了
He's dead.
谁
Who?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
别进去 - 不要这样
Don't go in there. - Stop it.
我在警告你 快回去
I am telling you, go back.
不要
No.
他的脑浆喷了满地
His brains are on the floor.
你骗人
You're lying.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
干
Fuck.
你出去了 - 对 我想说要设立一个哨站
You been out? - Yeah, thought about setting up a watch,
以防有巡逻队靠得太近
in case one of those patrols gets too close.
我撑了一小时左右
Made it about an hour.
我们用轮班的 我去拿点东西让你暖暖身子
We'll do shifts. I'll get you something to warm up.
干
Fuck.
跟在黑暗中时 看起来完全不一样 该死的
It did not look like that in the dark. Shit.
嘿 你们两个 嘿
Hey, you two. Hey. Come on.
起来…
Get up, get up, get up.
让我看看吧 - 没关系
Let me see. - Well, it's alright.
现在我们知道要对付的情况了
Now that we know what we're dealing with,
我们可以想个计画
we can come up with a plan.
对吧
Right?
当然 - 干
Definitely. - Fuck.
该死的
Oh, shit.
那是座城市 艾比
Wha-- It's-- it's a city, Abs.
我以为只会是个帐篷聚落之类的
I thought it would be like a tent colony or something.
我们本来就知道他们有光源
Well, we knew they had lights.
我以为那是用小发电机发电的 就像我们在前线作战基地那样
Yeah, I thought they were from little generators like we use at the FOB.
不是 他们有完整的电线系统 - 还真是棒呆了
Nope. They got full fuckin' power lines. - Oh, well, isn't that great?
电线系统不是问题
Power lines aren't a problem.
问题在这里
Here are the problems.
他们有四道大门 没有其他出入口
They've got four main gates, no other ins or outs.
每个出入口两侧都有瞭望塔
Guard towers flanking each exit.
有全副武装 路线重叠的 骑兵巡逻队…
Mounted patrols, all heavily armed, overlapping routes.
这些人受过训练
These guys are trained.
对 那里肯定有些经验老到的人
Yeah, they've got some vets down there, for sure.
但…好…
But, okay.
假设我们通过大门 绕过了守卫 巡逻队…
Let's just say we get past the gates, the guards, the patrols--
他们还有巡逻犬
Ah, they also got dogs.
好 还绕过了那些狗
'Kay. And the dogs.
我们还是不知道乔尔在哪里
We still don't know where Joel is in there.
好 这样如何
Okay, how about this?
我们突袭巡逻队 把他们绑起来
We ambush a patrol. We tie 'em up.
逼他们说出乔尔的下落 - “逼他们”
Make 'em tell us where Joel is. - Make them?
我们说好不会伤害乔尔以外的人 - 梅儿 该死的
Yeah, we said that we weren't gonna hurt anyone else. Just Joel. I'm not gonna-- - Mel, fuck.
放轻松 我没说我们要伤人 只是…
Relax. I'm not saying we would.
虚张声势 吓吓他们 懂吗
I'm saying we bluff. Scare 'em, you know?
如果他们不说的话呢
And if they don't talk, then what?
对 我们又不能放他们走
Yeah, it's not like we could let 'em go.
我可能有想到一个计画的雏形
I do have the beginnings of an idea for a plan, maybe.
我只是需要一点时间把它想清楚
Just need some time. I have to let it crystallize.
但你有头绪了
But you're onto something?
我有头绪了
I'm onto something.
好
Okay.
那我们帮你争取一点时间
Then let's buy you some time, then.
由我来站下一轮哨
I'll take the next watch.
哨站在哪里
Where's the spot?
在山丘上 有一小块露岩
Up the hill. A little outcropping.
你看到就知道了 - 好
You'll know it when you see it. - Okay.
这计画最好他妈的够好
Better be a good fuckin' plan.
干 在这里撑了一小时
Fuckin' hour out here?
你其实没有计画 对吧
You don't actually have a plan, do you?
不 我有
No, I do.
计画就是说服她回去
The plan is to convince her to go back.
因为如果我们不回去 会死在这里的只有我们而已
'Cause if we don't, the only people getting killed out here are us.
来了
I'm coming.
嘿
Hey.
天啊 你看起来糟透了
Wow, you look like shit.
老兄 你想怎样
Dude, what do you want?
我要你履行 你对怀俄明州杰克孙谷社区的义务
I want you to fulfill your obligation to the community of Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
早上8点的巡逻 - 已经8点了
8:00 a.m. patrol. - It's eight?
不 才7点30分 但你要跟我一起行动 我喜欢准时
No, it's-- 7:30. But you're riding with me and I like to be on time.
等我一下 我去换衣服
Okay, gimme a minute, I'll get changed.
听说我离开后 你过了精彩的一晚
I heard you had quite the night after I left.
对
Yeah.
对 她亲了我 狄娜就是那样
Yeah, uh, she kissed me. It was just Dina being Dina.
她嗑了药 她根本不会记得…
She was high, she won't even remember it--
我指的是你跟赛斯与乔尔的纠纷
Uh, I was talking about some fight you had with Seth and Joel.
你亲了她
You kissed her?
没有 - 艾莉 拜托一下
No. - Wow, Ellie, come on.
我们才分手一周 - 我…
We-- we've been broken up one week,
你就对她出手 - 我没有…
and you made a move on her? - I-- I didn't.
我没有出… - 你认真的
I didn't make-- - Seriously?
狄娜…你…
Dina-- you--
那不代表什么 她可能只是想让你吃醋
It didn't mean anything. She was probably just trying to make you jealous.
那不代表什么 真的没有什么 我不会那么做…
It didn't mean anything. It didn't. I-- I wouldn't do that.
我只是在开玩笑 我已经知道了 我不在乎
I'm screwing with you, man. I already know. I don't care.
来吧 快换衣服 我们得走了
Come on, get dressed. We gotta go.
你真的很讨厌
You're the worst.
但你那么做真的挺差劲的
It's kind of fucked up you did that, though.
大家在做什么 - 议会通知全镇提高警戒
What's everyone doing? - Council put the town on alert.
昨晚凯莉跟麦斯在七木屋附近 发现一堆感染者尸体
Last night, Kylie and Max found a pile of dead infected near Seven Cabins.
全都冻僵了
Frozen stiff.
然后呢
Okay?
他们本来没多想
They didn't think anything of it
直到三十只还活着的 从那堆尸体下面冲出来
until 30 live ones broke through from underneath the corpses.
它们把自己人的尸体当成保温材料
They're using their own dead like insulation.
三十只 天啊 他们没事吧
Thirty? Fuck. They okay?
没事 他们马上冲回马背上
Yeah, sprinted back on their horses.
派了一队人马去清除感染者 但…
Sent a squad out to clear the infected,
我们不知道还有多少藏在雪底
but now we're thinking we don't know how many are underneath the snow.
可能还有三十只 也可能还有一千只
Could be 30 more. Could be a thousand more.
一千只 少开玩笑了
A thousand? Get the fuck outta here.
这就对了 自以为自己什么都懂
Ah, yes. Certainty masquerading as knowledge.
很有艾莉的作风 - 去吃屎吧
It's very Ellie of you. - Suck my dick.
还有 有人跟议会说了一个鬼故事
Also, somebody told the council a ghost story
关于全世界最聪明的感染者
about the world's smartest infected,
现在大家都吓坏了
and now everybody's spooked out of their minds.
那不是鬼故事
It wasn't a ghost story.
你知道吗 我无意冒犯 老兄 但我要和乔尔一起巡逻
You know, no offense, man. I'm gonna do my patrol with Joel.
好 我被冒犯到了 因为你之前还疯狂在躲那个人
Um, yes, offense, 'cause that's the one person you've been avoiding like the plague.
我们现在好多了 好吗 - 什么时候变好的 因为昨晚…
Well, we're better now, okay? As of when? 'Cause last night I did--
对 我知道昨晚发生什么事 你可以闭…
Yeah, I know what happened last night. Can you shut the fuck...
我和乔尔之间的事很复杂 这我知道
My shit with Joel is complicated. I know that.
从外人的角度来看 看起来应该很糟
From the outside, it probably looks really bad.
一直以来都很糟
It has been really bad.
但我还是我 他也还是乔尔 我们…
But I'm still me, he's still Joel, and we--
没有任何事能改变这一点 永远不会
And nothing's ever gonna change that, ever.
所以你们可以停止 谈论 担心 关心我们了 好吗
So, you can all stop talking about us, worrying about us, and thinking about us, alright?
所以你们两个讲开了吗
So, you two hashed it out?
好
Alright.
如果你不介意 我要跟他去巡逻
Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna go on patrol with him
就像该死的父女相处日 好吗
like fucking daddy-daughter day. Okay?
好
Okay.
他已经出去了 - 什么 跟谁
He already went out. - What? With who?
狄娜 他们一小时前离开了
Dina. They left an hour ago.
不知道说这个有没有用 他本来是想和你一起去的
For what it's worth, he wanted to go with you,
但他说我们应该让你睡一下
but he said we should let you sleep.
我们去餐厅吧
Let's hit the restaurant.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表