剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
I need her last words!
说给我听的
For me!
我要死了
I'm dying.
我很害怕 我...
I'm terrified. I...
我不需要看风景
I don't need a view.
我需要的是盖尔
I need Gail.
我得看到她的脸 求你了
To see her face. Please.
求你让我看着她的脸死去
Please let that be the last thing I see.
如果你爱一个人...
If you love someone,
你随时可以看到他们的脸
you can always see their face.
我看见她了
I see her.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我先用无线电通知他们吧
I'm gonna radio ahead and let them know.
等我们到了 我会...
When we get there, I'll tell Gail what she needs to know, and nothin' more.
我会告诉盖尔她需要知道的部分 仅此而已
这么做才对
It's the right thing to do.
艾莉
Ellie.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我们找到他的时候 他已经被咬了
He was bit when we found him.
然后...
And...
他让我转告你 他爱你
Well, he wanted to tell you that he loved you.
他希望能当面跟你道别
And he wished he could say goodbye to you in person
但他不想让你有危险
but he didn't wanna put you in danger. No, no.
他并不害怕
And he wasn't scared.
他...
He...
他很勇敢
He was brave.
他亲手结束了自己的生命
And he ended it himself.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
他求着要见你
He begged to see you.
他来得及
He had time.
乔尔答应带他来见你的
Joel promised to take him to you.
他答应了我们两个
He promised us both.
可是接着 乔尔朝他的头开了一枪
And then, Joel shot him in the head.
走开 拜托 离我远点 求你了
Get away. Please. Get away from me, please.
你发过誓的
You swore.
我不想...
不
No.
为什么
(九个月后)
还不错吧
That was good, yeah?
他快撑不住了 我要带他去睡觉
Oh, okay. Yeah, he's fallin' apart. I'm gonna get him to bed.
你会错过新年倒计时的
You're gonna miss the countdown.
我晚点再回来 - 这一首歌♥比较慢
I'll come back after. - Okay. The next one is a little slower.
给我留点酒
Save me some of that.
跟暴躁大伯说晚安 - 晚安 暴躁大伯
Say goodnight to Uncle Grumpy. - Goodnight, Uncle Grumpy.
晚安 孩子
Night, kiddo.
明年见
See you next year.
明年见
See you next year.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
我今天说你是难民...
What I said today about you being a refugee
可能让你觉得我不知感恩 - 不 没关系
probably came off as ungrateful. - No, it's okay.
我很感激你
Well, I am grateful.
你对我们所有人而言都很重要 但对我和汤米来说尤其重要
You mean a lot to us. To all of us. But especially to me and Tommy.
我想说的是 暴躁大伯是我们的家人
What I'm trying to say is, Uncle Grumpy is family.
只要你需要 家人之间会互相帮忙
And family helps each other out, if you need it.
嘿
Hey,
这是家庭活动
it's a family event.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
这可是教堂 臭同性恋
In a church. Dykes.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么 - 艾莉 别生气 艾莉
Fuck did you just say? - Ellie, no. Ellie, hey. No.
滚出去
You get the hell out of here.
赛斯 我们...
Seth. Let's...
我们去走走 来
Let's take a walk. Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
我他妈不用你帮忙
I don't need your fucking help.
好
Right.
你在喝什么
What are you drinking?
咖啡
Coffee.
哪来的
Where'd you get it?
上周来的那些人
The people that came through last week.
我不好意思说 我是拿什么交换来的 但是...
I'm a little embarrassed for what I traded to get it, but...
味道还不赖
it's not bad.
我能控制住赛斯
I had Seth under control.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不想再听到 你要把我调离巡逻队的事了
And I don't wanna ever hear about you taking me off patrol again.
好
Okay.
迪娜...
So, Dina.
她是你的女朋友了
Is she your girlfriend now?
不 她...
No. No, she...
那只是一个吻 没什么意义
It was just one kiss. Didn't mean anything.
我不知道她为什么那么做
I don't know why she did that.
但是...
But...
你确实喜欢她吧
you do like her?
我太蠢了
I'm so stupid.
我不知道迪娜的心意 但是...
Look, I don't know what Dina's intentions are, but...
她能拥有你是她的幸运
well, she'd be lucky to have you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're such an asshole.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你眼睁睁地骗了我
You looked me in the eyes and you lied,
那时候也是这张脸
and it was the same face.
这样的表情
Same fucking look.
但我早就知道了
But I think I knew already.
我一直都知道
I knew this whole time.
所以我再给你最后一次机会
So, I'm gonna give you one last chance.
告诉我火萤到底是怎么回事
Tell me what happened with the Fireflies.
如果你再骗我 我们就别来往了
If you lie to me again, we're done.
真有其他免疫者吗
Were there other immune people?
我们真的遇到了掠夺者吗
Were there Raiders?
他们能研制出解药吗
Could they have made a cure?
你是不是...
Did you--
包括玛琳
And Marlene?
研制解药...
Making a cure
会要了你的命
would've killed you.
我本来就该死 那是我的使命
Then, I was supposed to die. That was my purpose.
我的命本来很重要 但你剥夺了我的权利
My life would have fucking mattered! But you took that from me!
你剥夺了所有人的机会
You took it from everyone.
对
Yes.
我会付出代价的
And I'll pay the price
因为你会背弃我
because you're gonna turn away from me.
但如果让我重来一遍...
But if somehow I had a second chance at that moment,
我还是会那么做
I would do it all over again.
因为你很自私
Because you're selfish.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
以一种...
In a way you...
你无法理解的方式爱你
you can't understand.
也许你永远理解不了
Maybe you never will.
但如果将来有一天
But if that day should come,
你有了自己的孩子...
if you should ever have one of your own,
那么...
well, then...
我希望你做得比我稍好一点
I hope you do a little better than me.
我觉得我没办法原谅你
I don't think I can forgive you for this.
但我愿意试试
But I would like to try.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表