剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表
最后生还者
第二季 第七集
“吉米K”
Jimmy K.
“在 我是吉米K”
Yeah, go for Jimmy K.
“通知你的单位 我们要进入静默状态”
Tell your division we're going silent, Isaac's orders.
拔♥出♥来♥ 我发誓 你要是不拔 我就动手了
Call your boats back. Radio silent. - Pull it out!
我说了 不一定能拔 - “妈的 收到”
I swear to God, if you don't do it, I will. I said maybe. - Alright, copy.
会很疼的 - 已经很疼了
This is gonna hurt. - It already fucking hurts!
天啊
杰西 别让我...
Jesse, don't let me...
你不能让我死
You can't let me die.
我知道 - 不 你不知道
Yeah, I know. - No, you don't.
一拔就会撕裂动脉 我得从另一头把它推出来
Listen, if I pull it, it's gonna tear an artery. I need to push it through.
如果方向错了呢 - 我知道动脉在哪里
How do you know that? What if it's the wrong way? - I know where the arteries are.
你不是医生 - 迪娜 闭嘴
No, you don't, you're not a doctor! - Dina, shut up!
嘿
Hey.
迪娜
Dina.
有我在 好吗 有我在
I got you, alright? I got you.
我知道
I know, I know. I know.
喝点这个 - 不要
Have some, okay? - No.
能止痛 喝点吧 - 我说了不要
It's gonna help. Have some. - I said no.
好吧
Okay.
动手吧
Just do it.
是我
It's me.
杰西 迪娜 - 你的马叫什么名字
Jesse! Dina! - What's the name of your horse?
闪闪 就我一个人 快他妈开门
Shimmer. I'm alone. Open the fucking door!
她在哪 - 你怎么了
Where is she? - What happened to you?
迪娜
Dina?
她... - 她没事 她在更衣室
Is she-- - She's okay. She's in the dressing room.
更衣室 - 艾莉 你去哪了
Dressing room. - Ellie, where were you?
(谢谢 西雅图)
嗨
Hi.
让我看看
Let me see.
宝宝...
Is the baby...?
宝宝没事 - 你怎么知道
It's okay. - How do you know?
我就是知道
I just do.
坐那边吧
Sit over there.
好
Alright.
脱掉上衣
Shirt off.
好 手举起来
Okay, arms up.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
你要告诉我发生了什么吗
So, are you gonna tell me what happened?
我找到她了
I found her.
我找到诺拉了
I found Nora.
很好
Good.
她知道艾比在哪里吗
Does she know where Abby is?
知道 但她只说了两个词
Yes, but she only said two words.
“鲸鱼”和“轮子”
"Whale," and then "wheel."
那是什么意思 - 不知道 可能是瞎说的
What does that mean? - I don't know. Maybe nothing.
她被感染了 毒素已经开始影响她了
She was infected, it was already setting in.
我逼她开了口
I made her talk.
我以为会难得多
I thought it would be harder to do.
但并没有
But it wasn't.
做起来很简单
It was easy.
我就不停地伤害她
I just kept hurting her.
你把她杀了
Did you kill her?
没有
No.
我直接走了
I left her.
也许她罪有应得
Yeah, well, maybe she got what she deserved.
也许不是
Maybe she didn't.
那是很久以前的事了
It was a long time ago.
那时我还没来杰克逊
Before I came to Jackson.
盐湖城有个火萤基地
There was a Firefly base in Salt Lake City.
他们在那里有一家医院 要用我研制解药
They had a hospital there. They were gonna use me to make a cure.
但我可能会死掉
But it meant that I would have died.
然后乔尔...
And Joel
发现了
found out.
于是他杀光了医院里所有的人
And he killed everyone in the hospital.
所有的人
Everyone.
他杀了艾比的父亲
He killed Abby's father.
他是个医生 乔尔朝他的头开了一枪
He was a doctor, and Joel shot him in the head.
为了救我的命
To save me.
这才是他们来找他的原因
So, that's why they came.
你早就知道他们是谁
Did you know who they were?
但我知道他做了什么
But I knew what he did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们得回家了
We need to go home.
(西雅图)
(第三天)
还有九毫米的子弹吗
Do you have any extra nine-millimeter?
谢谢
Thanks.
你还不能下来走路
You shouldn't be on your feet yet.
我一会儿就回沙发上 我保证
I'll go back to the couch in a second. I promise.
把手腕给我
Give me your wrist.
另一只
The other one.
它能给你带来好运
It's for good luck.
好像对你没什么用
Not sure it's been working for you.
我还活着
I'm alive.
如果你想让艾莉留下 我可以自己去
I can do this alone, if you want Ellie to stay.
不用
No.
我们一起去更安全
We'll be safer together.
汇合点没多远
Our rendezvous point's not far.
如果汤米在那里 我们应该会在日落前回来
Assuming Tommy's there, we should be back well before sundown.
知道了 很好
Okay, good.
你能守住这里吗
You okay to barricade?
能 你们去吧
Yeah. Go.
好
Yeah.
汇合点在哪里 - 书店里
Where's the rendezvous? - The bookstore.
你不打算告诉我 你是怎么找到剧院的吗
You ever gonna tell me how you found the theater?
你不打算告诉我昨晚发生了什么吗
You ever gonna tell me what happened to you last night?
我们沿着最有可能的路进了城
We followed the likeliest path into the city.
找到了你藏闪闪的地方
Found the place you stashed Shimmer.
它还在那里 过得很好 虽然你连问都没问
She's still there doing alright. Not that you asked.
然后我们看到了 电视台的华盛顿解放阵线标志
And then, we saw the WLF sign on the TV station,
猜你们去了那里
figured that's where you went,
我们把它周围区域 划成两平方英里的小块开始搜索
split up a two-square-mile area around it and began searching.
我就是那样找到剧院的
That's how I found the theater.
你说得真容易
Oh, you make it sound easy.
花了两天时间呢
It took two days
好几次都很危险
and a lot of close calls.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是真心的
I mean it, honestly.
听着 我知道你生气... - 昨晚迪娜说“我不能死”
Look, I know you're angry-- - Last night, Dina said, "I can't die."
不是“我不想死” 而是“我不能死”
Not, "I don't want to die." "I can't."
然后她不肯喝我递给她的威士忌
And then I offered her whiskey, and she refused.
迪娜 这个从不拒绝免费酒水的女孩
Dina, the girl who's never turned down a free drink in her life,
在我准备用十字弓的箭 刺穿她腿的几秒前拒绝喝酒
seconds before I was gonna push a crossbow bolt through her leg.
真奇怪 我不知道她为什么... - 你知道
That's weird. I don't know why she-- - Yes, you do.
我不傻 也不瞎
I'm not stupid and I'm not blind.
艾莉 我看到你们看彼此的眼神了
Ellie, I see the way you two look at each other.
已经不一样了
It's different now.
真的 而且我敢说 她连不告诉我的秘密都会告诉你
Yeah, and I bet she even tells you things she wouldn't tell me.
比如她怀孕了
Like how she's pregnant.
妈的
Fuck.
你只是瞎猜的
Oh, shit, you were guessing?
天啊
Oh, God.
她肯定打算告诉你的
Look, she's obviously gonna tell you.
记得假装惊讶 好吗
So, just act surprised, okay?
我们的关系没必要因为这个而改变
None of this has to change things between us.
一切都变了 我们的关系却不用变
Everything changing doesn't have to change things?
听我说点新鲜的吧
Well, how 'bout this for something new?
我要当爸爸了 所以我也不能死
I'm gonna be a father, which means I can't die.
而你却害我们身陷战区
But because of you, we're stuck in a war zone.
剧集 | 最后生还者(2023) | 导航列表