那你要待多久呢
And how long might that be?
似乎要多久就得待多久
As long as it takes, it seems.
上级们厌倦了频繁的人♥事♥变♥动♥
The higher-ups are sick of all the musical chairs here,
而显然 我很稳定
and I offer stability, apparently.
稳定
Stability.
真是讽刺啊
How ironic.
弗兰克真把这里搞得一团糟
Frank really messed things up here.
但和他在墨尔本的烂摊子比起来
But the debts he had here were nothing
这里的情况不值一提
compared to what he racked up in Melbourne.
说真的 我们很高兴你能回来工作
Well, I'll tell you this. We're very glad to have you back.
这也给了我一个在组织里训练新人的机会
Well, it'll give me a chance to train up someone new in the ranks
等我受够时也好让他接手
to take over when I've had enough.
谁能获此殊荣呢
Who's the lucky man?
比尔显然是有力的竞争人选
Well, Bill's an obvious contender.
抱歉 打扰了
Uh, sorry to intrude.
我们重新装好了垃圾桶里的垃圾 长官
We've re-bagged all the rubbish from the tip, boss.
还需要做什么吗
Will we need anything else?
不 不需要了
No, I don't think so.
干得好 戴维斯
Good job, Davis.
你这周表现不错
You've done yourself proud this week.
所以我现在任命你为代理高级警佐
Which is why, as of now, you are Acting Senior Sergeant.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我都不知道该说什么了
I don't know what to say.
你可以道声晚安 然后回家去
Well, you can say goodnight. Head home.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我们真是生活在一个有趣的年代啊 卢西恩
We live in interesting times, Lucien.
确实 敬你 老家伙
We do indeed. Here's to you, you old bugger.
爸爸会想让你留着这个的
Dad would have wanted you to have that.
马修
Matthew...
我和琴有消息要告诉你
Jean and I have some news.
也是时候了
It's about bloody time.
我还以为你永远不会向她求婚呢
Thought you'd never get round to asking her.
我去收拾一下东西 然后请你们喝一杯
I'll, uh, try and get my stuff together and I'll buy you a drink.
下集预告
我相信吉普赛人的生活
I'm sure there's more to gypsy life
远不止占卜和给人看手相
than just fortune telling and palm reading.
- 停下 - 不 不
- Stop! - No! No!
你要提起诉讼吗
Do you expect to lay charges?
真有意思
How very intriguing indeed.