聊聊近况
Catch up.
catch up一词多义
我已经麻烦缠身了 还是谢谢了
I'm all caught up, thanks anyway.
- 一切还好吧 - 是的 警官
- Everything alright here? - Yes, officer.
Plaque jaune.
脑部挫伤的常见症状之一 挫伤后的含铁血黄素留在脑部因而导致变色
说明脑部有长♥期♥瘀伤
Indicative of bruising in the brain over the long term.
令人着迷
Fascinating.
再看这里
And look here,
硬脑膜和大脑之间有血渗出
bleeding between the dura and the brain.
严重的硬膜下血肿
Acute subdural haematoma.
通常是钝器打击所致
Usually result of blunt force.
天呐 他一定在后面的比赛中隐瞒了伤势
Gosh, he certainly took a hiding in those latter stages.
但大多数伤势是在他失去运动控制后造成的
But most of the damage was sustained
但有一次是他放下防卫的时候造成的
after he lost motor control, but once his defences were down.
两个死因
Two causes of death?
米奇在忍♥受硬膜下血肿的同时心脏衰竭了
Mickey suffered both cardiac failure and a subdural haematoma.
我怀疑他心脏病发作之后
I suspect he sustained the brain injury
立刻遭受了脑损伤
just after he had the heart attack.
所以 所以他并不是死于雷的拳下
Well, so... so he didn't die from Ray's punch?
查理 我还不能完全排除这个可能
Charlie, I can't rule it out conclusively just yet.
哈维医生要做完她的检测
Doctor Harvey needs to complete her tests.
我要检查米奇的医疗记录
I need to examine Mickey's medical records.
医生 如果他心脏有问题
Doc, if he had a heart problem,
大家肯定早就知道了
then surely everyone would have known about it.
不一定
Not necessarily.
还有 米奇的指关节上有伤
Also, there are abrasions on Mickey's knuckles,
我觉得是赛前他打了某人...
I believe from hitting someone prior to the actual bout...
拜托 我们都看见发生什么了
Come on, we all saw what happened.
别说了
Let's close this down.
为了雷 我们赶紧结束这个案子
For Ray's sake, let's just put an end to it.
警佐
Sarge?
他犯了什么事
Oh, what's he done?
盗窃
Thieving?
不 他来是为了...
No, he's come in to...
是我自己要来的
I brought myself in.
我觉得警方也许对某个证据感兴趣
I thought the police might be interested in some evidence.
证据
Evidence?
关于什么的
Evidence of what?
我是在大拳击场后面发现的
I found 'em behind the Grand.
石膏包
Plaster wraps.
只需把熟石膏涂在绷带上
You put plaster of Paris on the bandages.
汗液就会使它凝固变硬
The sweat makes it set hard.
打人更用力 你为什么之前没给我看这些
Gives a stronger punch. Why didn't you show me these before?
戴这东西是你弟弟
You're the brother of the bloke who wore them.
我不想让它们凭空消失
I wouldn't want them to magically disappear.
为什么到现在才交给我们
Why bring 'em in now?
因为我不想被诬陷 这里有证人
Because I don't want to get stitched up. There's witnesses here.
你曾是米奇·艾利斯的教练 对吗
You used to be Mickey Ellis' coach, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
也许你想诬陷别人
Maybe you're trying to fit up the other guy.
随你怎么处置这些东西 我做了我该做的
Do what you want with them. I've done my bit.
如果这些都是雷的 那就有足够的证据起诉他
If these are Ray's, then he'll definitely be up for charges.
还要等等
Well, hang on a minute,
前提是的确是雷的重拳打死了米奇
if it was in fact Ray's punch that killed Mickey.
好吧 我跟雷谈谈
OK, I'll talk to Ray.
你去找那个场边教练 他叫什么名字
You find the cornerman. What's his name?
- 弗拉纳根 - 就是他
- Ah, Flanagan. - Yes.
拳击赛
六月二十一日星期五
佩吉对阵巴登
巴拉瑞特之战
疯狗米奇对阵狂战士雷
斯宾塞医生可以帮你
Doctor Spencer can help you,
好像米奇去那里还不够频繁似的
not that Mickey went there too often.
谢谢 我会给他打电♥话♥的
Thank you, I'll call him.
格斯 我还想问问你有关...
Gus, I also wanted to ask you about...
动起来
Move!
我还想问问你有关
I also wanted to ask you about teeth marks
我们在米奇手上发现的齿印
we found on Mickey's hand.
你也看到了
Now you saw them too.
那是比赛之前的 内侧
Before the fight. Inside!
比赛之... 他还参加过另外一场比赛
Before the...? So he had another fight?
你有问过他吗
Did you ask him about it?
我问过了 不过他没回答
I asked, but he does not answer.
你的脚 用上你的脚
Your feet! Use your feet!
你知道那场比赛之前他去过哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he was before the match?
他本该休息 这是比赛规则
Well, he was supposed to be resting. That was the rules.
不过米奇和规则并不是一对好朋友
But you know Mickey and the rules, they're not the best of friends.
- 你的脚 脚要移♥动♥ - 格斯 告诉我
- Your feet! Move your feet. - Gus, tell me.
他是否曾有过头疼或休克的经历
Had he been experiencing head-aches or blackouts?
他的行为举止呢 最近他更古怪了 更...
What about his behaviour? Was he more erratic, more...
更反复无常了吗
more volatile of late?
他一直都是那个老样子
Well, he was always that way.
一直到处树敌 把烂摊子扔给我来收拾
Always making enemies, always leaving a mess for me to fix.
他是条疯狗 但也是个优秀的拳手
He was a mad dog, but a good boxer.
动起来 主导比赛
Now move! Lead it!
- 即使... - 好
- Even... - Good!
即使是最优秀的拳手也有极限 对吧
Even the best fighters can only take so much punishment, eh.
但他想继续 他别无选择了
Well, he wanted to keep going. He had to.
因为他要结婚 对准他
He was going to get married. Into him!
而这是他唯一的赚钱办法 对吗
And it was the only way he could make money, yes?
拳击是为数不多的能使疯狗们得到赏识的工作
Boxing is one of the few jobs where mad dogs are appreciated.
出拳 内侧
Go. Inside!
看谁来了 你好 儿子
Oh! Look who's here. G'day, son.
妈妈
Mum.
伯尼 我想简单地聊几句
Bernie, I need a quick chat.
可以啊 拉把椅子过来
Oh, sure. Pull up a chair.
是有关警务的
Well, it's police business.
好 那我不如去结账 很快就回来
Oh, right. Why don't I just fix up the bill and be back in a sec?
我想你没见过肖恩·弗拉纳根吧
You haven't seen Sean Flanagan, I suppose?
伯尼是有错 查理
Bernie has his faults, Charlie.
但他是个好人
But he's a good man.
爸爸曾告他... 诈骗 不是吗
Dad charged him for... for fraud, wasn't it?
人会变的 他很关心我们
People change. He cares about us.
还有你
And you.
无意冒犯 妈妈 不过他不了解我
No offence, Mum, but he doesn't know me.
可以了 亲爱的 我们去去就回
Rightio. Won't be long, love.
对 去去就回
Yeah, won't be long.
我一直都想让你妈妈振作起来 不过不容易
Look, I've been trying to cheer your Mum up, but it's hard.
她对整件事真的挺担心
She's really worried about all this.
今早你没见到肖恩·弗拉纳根 对吗
You haven't seen Sean Flanagan this morning, have you?
没有 没有 没见他踪影 不过他会出现的
No, no, hasn't surfaced. But he'll show up.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
伯尼 我得问一下雷的事
Bernie, I need to ask about Ray.
好 好 当然可以
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
不过我得说 他很厉害
I tell you what, though, that kid is good.
我敢肯定 他绝对能扶摇直上
I mean, I reckon he'd go all the way to the top.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Mm.
靠作弊
By cheating?
石膏包 我看那是你的主意吧
The plaster wraps. I take it they were your idea?
没错
Yes.
两只手明显都有瘀伤
Bruising evident on both hands...
还有指关节伤
and grazes on the knuckles.
这不至于大出血 不过
Wouldn't have bled too much. Still...
足以染到这上面了
enough to stain these.
比赛结束后 我和雷脱下他手套时才发现的
Ray and I found them when we took his gloves off, after the fight.
比赛之后
Oh, after?
对 赛后 事前我们根本不知道
Yeah, after. Neither of us knew anything beforehand.
- 噢 - 是的
- Ohh! - Yeah.
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
得了吧 儿子
Oh, come on, son!
不要叫我儿子
Don't call me son.
现在你告诉我你毫不知情