Well, should I thank you for that, then, hm?
谢谢你说我弟弟是个杀手
For calling my brother a killer,
或者谢谢你告诉所有人我们出身贫民区
or telling everyone we grew up in a slum,
以及我父亲是怎么死的
or how my father died?
我理解你的敏感 我可能不该写贫民区
I understand your sensitivity. I may have got carried away with the slum.
但我都是据实所写
But nothing that I wrote was untrue.
但是这么做对吗 萝丝
But does that make it right, Rose?
我是私下告诉你这些事 作为朋友或是...
I told you these things in confidence, as a friend, or...
不管我们什么关系
whatever we are.
我是说以前
Were.
查理 我们都不想再有什么了
Charlie, we both agreed that we didn't want anything.
我不是在说这个 萝丝
I'm not talking about that, Rose.
我说的是人之常情
I'm talking about common consideration.
你竟然将雷和我的生活公之于众
Making Ray's life public makes my life public.
我只是在做本职工作 没想伤害你
I was simply doing my job. I didn't mean to hurt you.
但你伤害到我了
But you did.
对了 尸检结果出来了
And by the way, the autopsy results,
结果显示 米奇不是死于拳打
it proved a punch didn't kill Mickey.
我弟弟不是杀手
My brother isn't a killer.
我很高兴雷洗清了嫌疑
I'm glad Ray's been cleared.
但我只能报道人们告诉我的东西
But I can only report what people tell me.
我以为你会理解 这是工作
I thought you'd understand. It's work.
不针对个人
It's not personal.
我不知道 萝丝 但我觉得很有针对性
I don't know, Rose. It felt pretty personal to me.
《杀手猛拳》
- 进来 亲爱的 - 在这里等着 耐德
- Come in, love. - Wait here, Ned.
有弗拉的消息吗
Hey, uh, any news of Flan?
还在寻找
Uh, still looking.
你是以家人 还是警♥察♥的身份来的
You here as family, or as a copper?
雷 别这样
Ray, put a lid on it.
尸检显示 米奇不是死于拳击
The autopsy showed that Mickey didn't die from a punch.
真是... 谢谢你告诉我们 伙计
That's, uh... Thanks for telling us, mate.
那是为什么 心脏病还是...
Wow. So, um, what was it, then? His heart, or...?
他被下毒了
He was poisoned.
谋杀
Murder.
那你来这干什么
So, what are you here for?
我得拿你的拳击装备去检测
I have to collect your gear for testing.
他什么都没做 查理
Oh, he didn't do anything! Charlie!
- 我是说... - 我没有别的选择
- I mean... - I don't have a choice.
- 雷 我是想洗清你的嫌疑 - 拿好
- Ray, I'm trying to clear you. - Take it.
所以 黄色表明有生物碱
So, a yellow reaction indicates an alkaloid?
确切来讲 提醒你一下
Precisely. Mind you,
不是所有的生物碱都是有毒的
not all alkaloids are poisonous.
- 也不是所有的毒药都属于生物碱 - 没错
- And not all poisons are alkaloids. - That's right.
完全没有反应
Clear as clear can be.
医生
Doc?
我在 查理 进来吧
Yes, Charlie. Come on in.
我弟弟的装备
My brother's kit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很遗憾 查理
I'm so sorry, Charlie.
这对你来说一定非常困难
This must be terribly difficult for you.
你处理得非常好
You're managing so incredibly well.
但其实我别无选择 对吧
Well, I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
查理
Charlie...
这个不用检测
we won't need to test this.
你拿着吧
Why don't you hold onto it?
嗯
Yeah.
诺姆·戴维斯
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
今天我和查理碰到萝丝了
Bumped into Rose today, Charlie and I.
当时气氛好像有点紧张
There seemed to be some tension in the air.
你看过报纸了
You saw the paper?
是的 她还问起了你
Yes. She inquired about you.
注意了 我必须得说
Mind you, I have to say...
我觉得她其实是在问你我的事
I think she was really asking about us.
我们不妨在《情报》上登个广♥告♥
We might as well take an ad out in The Courier.
说不定以后确实需要
And at some point, we might have to.
现在 我们好好享受二人世界
For now, let's just enjoy it, just... just us.
天哪
Oh, dear.
- 你在干嘛 - 跑步
- What are you doing? - Running.
比赛前你得把装备还我
I need my kit back before the fight.
他怎么这么快又让你比赛了
Why has he got you fighting again so soon?
这很危险 雷
It's dangerous, Ray.
你知道你现在的处境吗
Do you know what you're getting yourself into?
- 我当然知道 我又不傻 - 伯尼也不傻
- Of course I know. I'm not a fool. - Neither is Bernie.
你就一场一场地打 一场一场地挨揍
So you do fight after fight, take beating after beating?
最后会像米奇一样疯了的
You'll end up as mad as Mickey.
我们知道自己在干嘛
We know what we're doing.
爱信不信 没有你我们也可以搞定
Believe it or not, we can manage without you.
干这一行不是一天两天了
We've done it for long enough.
你能不能不要像个小孩子 告诉我
Oh, would you just stop acting like a baby and just tell me
你到底怎么回事
what your problem is?
首先 妈妈想结婚 并想征求你的同意
For starters, Mum's getting married and she wants your approval.
我想看到妈妈幸福
Well, I'd love to see Mum happy,
但对方是该死的伯尼·汤普森
but it's Bernie bloody Thompson!
看看伯尼是怎么执教的 我才不在乎
Seeing how Bernie's my coach, I really don't care.
他是个骗子 雷
He's a crook, Ray.
他一直在利用你谋取私利 一旦你没用了
He's using you for all he can get, and once you're no good to him,
他会把你一脚踹开 像对待别人一样
he'll dump you like the rest of them.
你不了解他 你一点也不了解他和我们
You don't know him! You don't know a thing about him, or us.
是吗 我知道他早就知道石膏包的事了
Oh yeah? Well, I know he knew about the plaster wraps.
伯尼没说 弗拉纳根会这么做吗
As if Flanagan would have done them without Bernie's say so.
是的 想想吧
Yeah, thought so.
你觉得你特别聪明
You think you're so smart.
你觉得自己无所不知
You think you know everything.
弗拉纳根当时甚至都不在场
Flanagan wasn't even there.
什么 你一直都知道
What, you knew about them all along?
我当然知道 查理 成熟点儿吧
Of course I knew, Charlie. Grow up.
爸爸会死不瞑目的 雷
Dad would be turning in his grave, Ray.
爸爸曾经是拳击手 所以他会理解的
Dad was a boxer and he'd understand.
他从不作弊
He'd never cheat.
他从不像你一样落荒而逃
He never would have run away like you did.
我离开是去挣钱 给你寄回去...
I left to earn money, to send back to you...
带有罪恶的钱
Guilt money.
你像个懦夫一样逃跑了
You ran away like a coward.
你逃走了 所以你没有权利告诉我们怎么做
You ran off, so you lose the right to tell us what to do.
为什么就不能让我们继续下去
Why can't you let us get on with it?
我们为什么不能继续前进
Why can't we move on?
我们想要胜利
We want that.
我想要胜利
I want it!
查理...
Charlie...
查理 我一直在等你 跑得愉快吗
Charlie, I've been waiting for you. Good run?
查理 我需要和你谈谈
Charlie, I need to talk to you.
你有发现了
You've found something.
是的 在雷的一只拳击手套上
Yes. On one of Ray's boxing gloves.
有毒 我很抱歉
Poison. I am so sorry.
他的拳击手套
His boxing glove?
那样不会毒死人 是不是
That wouldn't even work, would it?
我也希望是那样
I wish that were true.
查理 如果你戴着有毒的东西
Charlie, if you coat something in poison,
比如拳击手套 然后把它打向一个裸♥露♥的伤口
in this case a boxing glove, and you pound it into an open wound,
毒药可能就会顺着进入血管
the poison could enter the bloodstream.
我得去告诉妈妈
I'm going to have to tell Mum.
这不一定是雷的主意
Doesn't mean it was Ray's idea,
而且还有很多未解的疑问
and there are still so many unanswered questions...
比如弗拉纳根的去向就是一点
Flanagan's whereabouts, for one thing.
弗拉纳根当时不在
Flanagan wasn't there.
雷刚刚跟我说的
Ray just told me.
- 谁给他绑的手 - 伯尼
- Who wrapped his hands? - Bernie.
雷什么都知道 他们骗了我们
Ray knew all about it. They lied to us.
这样啊
I see.
如果弗拉纳根当时不在的话...