Well, Mickey knew but he didn't poison himself.
不 但这可能是关键所在
No, but it could be the key.
如果一个人干了件不可饶恕的事
If a man does something so wrong,
很糟糕的事 他会告诉谁呢
so terrible, who does he tell?
换你会告诉谁
Who would you tell?
滚开
Bugger off!
科雷利小姐 我是卢西恩·布莱克 警队医生
Miss Corelli, I'm Dr Lucien Blake, police surgeon.
警♥察♥来过了 其他人也都来过了
The police have already been here, along with everyone else.
- 是 我知道 - 到处打探 我受够了
- Yes, I know. - Poking around. I'm sick of it.
当然 你最近一定很糟心
Of course. You've had a dreadful time.
我猜测在米奇死前也是吧
I suspect even before Mickey died, yes?
我本来已经不再伤心 不再哭泣
I stopped being sad. I stopped crying.
现在我又愤怒了
I'm back to being angry now.
谢谢
Thank you.
但并不是因为米奇有了别人
But not because Mickey was having an affair.
事实上我感到如释重负
I was relieved, really.
我本以为她想把他从我身边抢走
I thought she might want to take him off my hands.
但米奇想脚踏两只船
But Mickey wanted to have his cake and eat it.
我明白了
I see.
科雷利小姐 特蕾西 我们知道他是个暴♥力♥的人
Miss Corelli, Tracey, we know he was a violent man.
你一定很不容易
It must have been very difficult.
后来 我虽然恨他 但我什么都没做
By the end, I hated him, but I didn't do anything.
告诉我
Tell me...
在比赛开始前发生什么事了吗
did something happen before the fight?
米奇向你吐露什么秘密了吗
Did Mickey confide in you about something?
他做过的什么事 或者...
Something he'd done? Something...
为什么每个人都认为我当时见米奇了
Why does everyone think that I saw Mickey then?
警♥察♥这么想 格斯和卢也是
The police, Gus, Lou.
- 每个人都这样 - 格斯和卢
- Everyone. - Gus and Lou?
他们都来这里找过他
They both came in here, looking for him.
他甚至站在花♥园♥中
He even stood in the garden,
盯着窗户看 试图找到他
looked in the window, trying to find him.
他
He?
听着 孩子 决定权在你手上
Listen, son, the only one who can make this decision is you.
我不是要给你压力 我只是知道你一定可以的
I'm not pushing anything. I just know you can do it, hmm?
怎么了
What's going on?
我和他说了 如果没准备好 就取消比赛
I've told him if he's not ready, we'll have to call it off,
但我们确实有一个计划
but we do have a plan.
你们两个单独聊聊 好吧
I'll give you boys a minute, alright?
你还好吗
You alright?
听着
Look...
我得告诉你
I've got to tell you something.
你打后手直拳时肩膀下沉太早了
You're dropping your shoulder too early on your cross.
你怎么知道的
And how would you know that?
因为爸爸也是这样 总是对此唠叨个不停
Dad did the same. Never stopped going on about it.
来 我来帮你
Here, let me.
如果你真的想打拳
If you want to box...
我会在这里陪着你的 兄弟
I'll be there for you, mate.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens.
注意身躯 雷 注意了
Watch the body, Ray. Watch the body.
比尔
Bill.
第六回合
开始
Fight.
对 就是这样
That's it. That's it.
防守
Your guard!
对 注意你的身躯 雷
Yeah, watch your body, Ray.
二 三 四 五
Two, three, four, five!
什么事
Yes?
格斯 警方让我来给你的选手做个快速检查
Gus, the officials asked me to, uh, give your man a quick check-up.
好 没问题 医生
Yeah, yes. Of course, Doctor.
真是一场精彩的比赛 出乎意料
What a fight, eh? You never can predict it.
好了 康诺利先生 请向上看
Alright, Mr Connolly, would you just look up for me?
再向下看
And back down.
真是神奇 是不是
Amazing, isn't it?
我是说 有人可能会认为这是金
I mean, one would think the King here,
他更重更高 应该会赢 但结果却截然相反
being heavier and taller, would win, but no, it went the other way.
跟着我的手左右移♥动♥
Just side to side for me.
这就是拳击的美妙之处 医生
That's the beauty of boxing, Doctor.
的确
Oh, indeed.
事实往往并不是表象那样的
Things are never quite what they appear to be.
就比如米奇被下毒这件事
Like the way Mickey was poisoned.
康诺利先生 你的眼睛
Mr Connolly, if you just follow my finger,
跟我的手指移♥动♥ 好吗
just with your eyes, yes?
很好
Good.
卢
Ah, Lou.
- 很高兴你能过来 - 为什么叫我来
- Glad you could be here. - Why am I here?
我正在向格斯解释米奇是如何被下毒的
Well, I was just explaining to Gus how Mickey was poisoned.
非常好
Good man.
我们只在雷的拳击手套上发现了毒药
You see, we only found poison on Ray's boxing gloves,
所以我想当然地认为毒是从拳套进入伤口的
so of course I assumed it went from glove to cut.
但事实却恰恰相反
But in fact it went the other way.
毒是下在凡士林中的
The poison was in the Vaseline.
是他给米奇涂的凡士林
He put the Vaseline on Mickey.
是的 就是他
Yes. Yes, he did.
他没让你去做还算有点人性 卢
Considerate of him not to make you do it, Lou.
真是疯了
That's crazy.
但你把你所谓的给米奇用的罐子给了我
But you gave me the jar you said you used on Mickey.
没有血 没弄乱
No blood, no mess.
看起来并不像是比赛用过的
Doesn't look like it was used in a fight.
我想你用这一罐替换了...
I think you substituted this one...
有毒的那一罐
for the poisoned jar.
真是太荒谬了 我为何要杀害米奇呢
This is ridiculous. Why would I kill Mickey?
究竟为何呢
Why indeed?
因为你知道了
Because you knew.
你知道他杀了肖恩·弗拉纳根
You knew he killed Sean Flanagan.
他让你帮他在废弃化肥厂
He asked you to help him dispose of the body
处理掉了尸体
at the old fertiliser depot.
- 我从没去过那样的地方 - 你去过
- I've never been to such a place. - But you have.
你的大衣上沾了石膏粉
Your overcoat had gypsum on it.
- 你杀了他 - 查理 把他带出去
- You murdered him! - Charlie, take him outside.
那晚比赛结束后 我在你的口袋附近看到了
I saw it around the pocket after the fight that night.
你很狡猾 非常狡猾
And it's tricky... very tricky...
试图抹除所有粉末的痕迹
trying to remove all traces of powder.
但粉末却钻进了你没检查到的地方
It gets into places you just might not check.
检测结果会证明那是石膏粉和血液
Tests will prove that's gypsum and blood.
你和米奇到化肥厂去掩埋尸体
You and Mickey went to the depot to bury the body,
你的衣服沾了石膏粉 然后去了弗拉纳根的房♥间
You got gypsum on your clothes, then you went to Flanagan's room.
我们在房♥间地板上发现了石膏粉
We found gypsum on the floor,
我猜你带走了他的行李箱 开走了他的车
and I'm guessing you took his suitcase and his van
造成一种他逃跑了的假象
to make it look like he'd run off.
你是在处理米奇的烂摊子 一如既往
You were fixing Mickey's mess, just like you'd always done,
只不过这一次 你做得太过了
only this time, this time you'd gone too far.
现在你成了谋杀从犯
Now you were an accessory to murder
而他会一直抓住这个把柄
and he was never going to let you forget it.
他会把你拖下水 害你失去一切
He'd drag you down, you'd lose everything.
所以第二天一早 你开那辆车去了特蕾西家
So, early the next morning, you drove the van to Tracey's.
我看到你了
I saw you.
我当时在找米奇
I was looking for Mickey.
我看到你在花♥园♥摘花了
I saw you in the garden, picking flowers.
什么 她疯了吧 摘什么花
What?... She's crazy. What flowers?
狼毒草
Wolfsbane.
我猜你是在以前的家庭农场中认识了这种花
I suspect you recognised it from the old family farm,
以前你经常从花中提取毒素来诱杀狼
from when you used to extract poison and lay baits for the wolves.
毕竟 你要保护羊群
After all, you had to protect the flock.
米奇就是一只疯狗
Mickey was a mad dog.
有之 必除之
A mad dog, you put down.
在垃圾桶的袋子里 和你的猜想一致
In the bags from the tip, just like you thought.
干得好 比尔
Well done, Bill.
你还撑得下去吗
How're you holding up?
如果我在这的时候
It's going to get very, very tedious
你打算一直问我这句话 就太没意思了
if you keep asking me that the whole time I'm here.