Now you're telling me you had no idea?
不是我戴的
I didn't put them on.
我自己 我是指 一个人戴不上
Myself. I mean, you can't really.
那么谁帮你戴的
So who did?
- 是弗拉纳根 - 我以为他并不在场
- It was Flanagan. - I thought he wasn't there.
他不在拳击场 没错
He wasn't there ringside, no,
不过比赛之前他曾在更衣室
but he was in the change room before the fight.
你一定看得出来 弗拉纳根有什么企图
It must have been obvious to you, what Flanagan was up to.
当石膏定型了之后是很明显
It's obvious when the plaster sets.
不过在那之前 它只是粉末
But before that it's just powder.
所以你坚信
So you genuinely believed,
你坚信那是滑石粉吗
you genuinely believed it was talcum powder?
我没有理由不相信
I didn't have a reason not to.
所以弗拉纳根就在那里打石膏包 然后呢
So Flanagan was there to do the wraps. Then what?
就那样了
Well, just that.
我们一直向拳击场走
I mean, we're pushing towards the ring
我回头看时 已找不到他了
and I turn around and there he was, gone.
你不觉得怪异吗
Didn't you find that odd?
当然了 不过比赛要开始了
Well, of course, I did, but there was a fight on.
我不可能去找他
I could hardly go looking for him.
当我发现石膏的时候
When I found the plaster,
我猜他就是因此才溜走的吧
I figured he'd just shot through because of that.
那么他在哪
So where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
雷 嗨
Ray. Hey!
怎么样了
How'd it go?
简直就是噩梦
It's a bloody nightmare.
是啊 对不起 我不能陪着你
Yeah, look, I'm sorry, I couldn't be in there with you.
- 你是亲属 所以... - 是吗
- You're family, so... - Is that right?
听着 我们需要谈谈
Listen, we need to talk.
发生了这么多事 我很担心你
I'm worried about you, with everything that's happened.
我已经做完笔录了 警佐
I've done my interview, Sergeant.
没什么好说的了
Nothing else to say.
你能不能别再孩子气了 哪怕一分钟也好
Would you stop acting like a child for just one minute?
你再也没资格这样跟我讲话了
You don't get to talk to me like that anymore.
米奇的医疗记录
Mickey's medical records.
希望记录能比初步血液测试结果更有用一些
Hopefully, they'll tell us more than the preliminary blood tests.
记录显示他很健康
They're telling me he was fit.
非常健康
Fit as a fiddle.
你没有发现其他的吗
You didn't find anything?
没有感染
No infections.
肾脏和甲状腺都没问题 一点问题都没有
No problems with the kidneys, thyroid. Nothing.
所以就是一个体格健壮的年轻人失去运动控制后
So a perfectly healthy young man suffers a loss of motor control
突然死于心脏衰竭
and dies suddenly of heart failure.
并且毫无征兆
With no other indications.
毒药
Poison.
鉴于没有发现其他症状
Given the lack of any other symptoms,
毒药是最可能让他心脏病发作的原因
it's the most probable cause of his heart attack.
你不确定吗
So you're not certain?
对 还不能确定
No, not yet.
不过我真的不认为是雷打死了米奇
But I really don't think Ray's punch killed Mickey.
- 我们现在应该做什么 - 这个嘛
- So what do we do now? - Well...
你可不能经常大声问这种问题 警佐
That's not something you want to ask out loud too often there, Sergeant.
该死的
Bloody hell.
马修·罗森 你来这干什么
Matthew Lawson, what are you doing here?
老大 很高兴见到你
Boss, good to see you.
很快你就不会这么想了
Well, you might change your mind soon enough.
什么 长官
Ah, sir?
弗兰克·卡莱尔不会回来了
Frank Carlyle won't be coming back.
他的位置将由我接任
I've been brought in to take over.
墨尔本方面已和我说过米奇·艾利斯的案子
So, Melbourne's filled me in on this Mickey Ellis.
有什么最新的进展
What's the latest?
他是被人下毒了
Ah, well, he was poisoned.
但我们不知道是哪种毒以及怎么下的
But we don't know how or what with.
我们只知道
What we do know is this --
他努力地打了八个回合
he fought hard for eight rounds,
在第九个回合猝死
he died in the ninth.
所以我怀疑他是在间歇时被下毒了
Now I suspect the poison was administered in the break.
不过当然了 我得先检查完所有的东西
Of course, I need to test everything.
很多人都有下毒的机会
Plenty of people with opportunity.
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
不好意思 查理 也许你不该看今天的报纸
Ah, I'm sorry, Charlie, you might want to give that a miss.
"雷·戴维斯又杀人了 但却能无罪开脱
"Ray Davis killed another man but today is walking free,
《杀手猛拳》
作者 萝丝·安德森
大概是因为雷与查理·戴维斯警佐是亲兄弟
possibly because Ray is the brother of Sergeant Charlie Davis.
他们在柯林伍德贫民区里长大
Were raised in the Collingwood slums.
他们的父亲诺姆·戴维斯曾因公殉职"
Their father Norm Davis was killed in the line of duty."
天啊 萝丝
Oh, Rose.
当地拳王去世
不好意思
I'm sorry. Um...
马修 你的放大镜在... 在这
Matthew, where's your...? Ah, here.
查理 介意我看看吗
Charlie, may I...?
没错 就是那里
Ah, yes, now look.
看他的手 并没有牙印
Look at his hand. No teeth marks.
他称完体重后才有了牙印
He got them after the weigh-in.
弗拉纳根对他发了好大一通火
Well, Flanagan had a hell of a temper on him.
在我看来 下毒就是
My word. Poisoning someone.
他想躲起来的动机 不是吗
Now, gives you a hell of a reason to want to disappear, eh?
好了 快点开始查案吧
Right, well let's get cracking.
加速搜寻这个弗拉纳根
Step up the search for this Flanagan.
戴维斯 你和医生一起
Davis, you go with the Doctor.
所以...
So...
- 弗兰克·卡莱尔 - 他现在麻烦缠身
- Frank Carlyle? - Oh, he's in a world of trouble.
那你呢...
And you're...?
非常好 不能再好了
Oh, perfectly fine.
弗拉纳根先生
Mr Flanagan!
没事 开门吧
Yeah, open it.
看来他走得匆忙
Someone left in a hurry.
别踩上去 我们需要采集样本
Don't step in it. We'll get a sample.
好了 查理 就是这里
Right, Charlie, here we are.
看起来这里刚被打扫干净
Only just been cleaned, by the looks.
这附近肯定有垃圾桶 查理
Must be bins somewhere, Charlie.
- 对 好的 我去后面看看 - 好小子
- Yeah. Yeah, I'll head out back. - Good man.
弗拉纳根先生有车吗
Do we know if Mr Flanagan has a car?
一辆黄色的霍顿
A yellow Holden van.
上报上去
Call it in.
维多利亚州最危险的拳击手
一场全新的 旗鼓相当的比赛就在巴拉瑞特市政厅
重量级选手冠军马克·金·康诺利与狂战士雷·戴维斯之间的对决
看来你果真是名拳击粉丝 明天晚上才开始打
You certainly are a fight fan. It's not on till tomorrow night.
我很意外他们依然会举♥行♥这场比赛
I'm surprised it's happening at all.
- 那教练可是个骗子呢 - 伯尼
- Well, the coach is a bit of a shark. - Ah, Bernie.
我说的是米奇的教练 格斯·詹森斯
I meant Mickey's coach, Gus Jansons.
他也指导金·康诺利
He coaches King Connolly as well.
不过这也都是流言罢了
They're just rumours.
顺便提醒下你 还有许多关于伯尼的闲言碎语
Mind you, there are rumours about Bernie, too.
闲言碎语...
Rumours...
说到这个 我读了今早的头条
Speaking of which, I saw this morning's front page.
顺便告诉你 查理也读到了
So did Charlie, just by the way.
那天晚上我也看到琴了 挺好的
It was lovely seeing Jean the other night.
她看起来很开心
She seems very happy.
是吗 那挺好呢
Does she? That's good.
萝丝 既然你也在这
Rose, since you're here,
我在试图回想那天晚上观战的人的具体♥位♥置
I'm trying to remember exactly who was where during the fight.
当然了 我在这 间歇的时候你和我在一起
Now, of course, I was here. You were here with me during the break.
我一直都在走来走去的 所以...
Well, I was moving around everywhere, so...
好吧
Of course.
医生 东西都被扔进垃圾箱了
It's gone to the tip, Doc.
我会派...
I'll send...
我会派个人过去的
I'll send someone down there.
如果知道需要找什么的话 进度会更快 但
It would help if we had an idea of what we're looking for, but...
没错 没错 非常棒 查理
Yes, yes, very good, Charlie.
听着 那天晚上