剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
Say good afternoon, Mr Snuffles.
他们应该不在家
I don't think they're in.
嗨 我们只想问问你明天有空没 不过
Yeah, we were just wondering if you're free tomorrow, but
你还好吗
Are you OK?
对 我还好 请进
Yeah, yeah. Come in.
奥利明天要去朋友家过夜
So, Olly's on sleepover tomorrow
天气也不错
and the forecast is good,
我们打算去海边 想问问你们要不要加入
so we're thinking of going to the seaside, if you fancy joining us.
好 好啊 听起来不错
Yeah. Yeah, that...that sounds lovely.
你还好吧
You feeling all right?
我很好
Yeah, I'm fine.
你有没有一种再也认不出自己的感觉
Do you ever feel like you just don't know who you are any more?
就像在黑暗中开车 却怎么也停不下来
Like you're driving into the darkness and you just can't stop?
抱歉 真是抱歉
Sorryl Sorry.
你一定觉得我疯了
You must think I'm crazy.
不会
No.
不 我其实很理解你
No, actually, I really get it.
是吗
Do you?
天 你根本想不到
God! You've no idea!
我每天都
Every day I do...
做着白己不懂的事
I do something I don't understand.
伊薇 如果经历了你这种事 还能正常思考
Evie, you'd be crazy if you didn't feel like that
那才是真的疯了
after what you've been through.
那 你在出现这种感觉时 会怎么做
Well, what do you do when that feeling comes up?
我把它埋葬
I bury it,
忽略它 希望它消失
ignore it, hope it goes away.
但是皮特 他很喜欢讨论
But Pete- I mean, he likes to talk about things...
把一切都放在明面上聊 但我不喜欢
Oh. ...get things out in the air, and I just don't.
我坚信 藏在心里有藏在心里的好处
I am a firm believer in the power of bottling things up!
深埋在你心中 继续生活
Bury it deep and get on with your life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
明天我们加入
And yes to tomorrow.
听起来会很不错
It sounds lovely.
好的
Yeah.
我先走了
I'd better get going.
好的
Yeah.
咱们这周末不如做点浪漫的
Why don't we do something nice this weekend?
我说了 咱们要跟邻居一起去海边
I said we'd go to the coast with the neighbours.
他们非常热情
They're very keen.
宝贝 我们说过要交朋友的 这不是交到了吗
We said we wanted to make friends, babe, and we have.
好吧
All right.
我今天见瑞秋了
I saw Rach.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
哦 伊薇 -这是好消息 不是吗
Oh, Evie... Isn't that lovely news?
宝贝 你对此心里没事吧
Babe, are you OK about that?
没事
Yeah.
但是 -没什么但是
But But nothing.
我们应该为他们高兴
We should be very happy for them.
什么鬼 -好酷炫
What the hell? Wow!
从朋友那里借的
Borrowed it from a friend.
对 真棒 瞧瞧嘿
Yeah, it's nice. Check it out.
哇 是啊 不错吧 -太神了
Wow! Yeah. Good? It's amazing!
这是要千嘛 -时尚之旅吗
What have we got there? Travelling in style.
屏住呼吸 期待更多
#Hold your breath and hope for more
但假设你已经找到
#But if you find it
那就是我们的活力之源
#It's all we strive for
活力之源 活力之源
#Ooh, we strive, we strive
活力之源
#Alive for
活力之源
#To stay alive
也是我们的动力之源
#It's all we strive for
活力之源 活力之源
#We strive, we strive
为此焕发生机
#We fight for
每一个小小的机会
#Cos every little chance we get
都值得一试
#We got to try...#
我真的好喜欢这里 -是啊
I really like it here. Yeah.
你竟然选了这个地方
It's weird that you picked this spot.
我小时候常跟父母一起来这里
It's the exact spot I used to come with my parents.
都是美好回忆吗
Happy memories?
来吧
OK.
咱们来喝点酒
Let's go and have some wine.
知道吗 这是我爸唯一同意来度假的地方
You know, this was my dad's only concession to a holiday,
而他每一秒都过得很不自在
and he hated every second of it.
老实讲 他就坐在那边的躺椅上
Honestly, he would sit on a deckchair over there
巴望着能早点回到他农场的家
and he would count the minutes till he could go home to the farm.
他从没和你们嬉闹过吗
Did he not ever play with you?
我天 当然没有 谢谢
Goodness, no. Thank you.
小孩子 就是一群小恶魔
Little kids far too full of sin.
我们从小就不听话总是调皮捣蛋
Oh, yeah, we were never doing what we were told. Always being naughty.
无意冒犯 但是
No offence but
你老爸听起来像个奇葩
your old man sounds like a right piece of work.
他还真是 我的童年毫无乐趣可言
Yeah, he is. No fun in my childhood.
所以我现在才要努力弥补嘛
But I am trying to make up for that now.
很好 -但咱们乐趣不少啊
EVIE CHUCKLES Good. Hey, we do all right.
是不少 说起来都怪这家伙
Ah, we do. And it's all this one's fault.
我刚上大一的时候
Yeah, so there was I, a fresher at uni,
不顾一切地想逃离教会 却倒在了他的罪恶怀抱
desperate to escape the church, and into these sinful arms I fell.
怪我咯
Sorry, not sorry. EVIE LAUGHS
有人想玩吗
Anyone?
哦 来吧 皮特 上
Oh, go on, Pete. Go on.
上
Come on.
放马过来 -哦 皮特
Game on. Oh, Pete!
哦 接受挑战
Oh, come on.
有好戏看了
Oh, here we go.
来吧 -来啊
Come on. Yeah.
来出来溜溜
Now we're talking.
哦 他接住了 不错 -你以为我接不住吗
Ooh, he caught it. Not bad. Thought I couldn't catch?
尝尝我的厉害
Oh, yeah, what about that?
你说他俩是不是在博我们注意
EVIE LAUGHS You think this is for our benefit?
恐怕是 -嗯嗯
I am afraid it might be. Mm- hm.
准备好了吗
Ready?
啊呀
Aargh. Oh!
耶
Yes!
妈的
Fuck.
男人为啥总这么爱炫耀
Why are men such show- offs?
背后是有进化论依据的
Well, there's an evolutionary theory.
啊 是吗 -对 是为了
Ah? Yeah. Yeah, it's so that the, uh,
吸引雌性注意 让她们
the female of the species, they notice them
无法抗拒自己的男性气概
and they can't resist their masculine prowess.
行吧
Right. EVIE LAUGHS
哦 打中你脑袋了
Oh. On the head!
啊 妈的
Oh! Ah! Fuck!
对 我就知道还有一瓶
Yes! I knew there was another one.
好了 给你
AlI right, here you go. Oh! BECKA LAUGHS
所以 伊薇
So, Evie Mm- hm?
你只交过皮恃这一个男朋友吗
Was Pete your only boyfriend?
对 他是我唯一认真交往过的男友
Yes, my...He was my...my only serious one.
唯一上过床的 -皮特 -就是这意思
Only sexual one...Pete! she means.
你一定觉得我很可悲
You must think I'm such a saddo.
不 我很佩服你 你很清楚白己要什么
No, I think it's admirable- you knew exactly what you wanted.
你俩呢
What about you two?
好吧
Well...Um...
我们认识时 我其实是有男朋友的
I was in a relationship when we met.
这就尴尬了
Ooh. That's awkward.
好吧 是也不是
Well, it was and it wasn't.
我跟当时的男友是开放关系
It was a non- monogamous relationship.
额 这是怎么做到的
And...how did that work?
抱歉 我只是好奇 所以
Sorry if, uh...I mean, I'm just curious, so...
我们彼此是情侣关系
Well, we, dated each other,
但也会跟其他人约会
but we also saw other people,
只要我们划分清楚界限就行
as long as we were clear on the boundaries.
这样真能成
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表