剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
Have I ever been caught? Not once.
你是疯了吗 这可能会害你没了工作的
Have you lost your mind? You could lose your job.
伙计 这是你能赚到的最容易的钱
Mate, it's the easiest money you will ever earn.
老板是谁
Working for who?
就是一些商人
Some businessman.
听着 我很快就会接到一个活
Look, I've actually got a job coming up in a bit.
就3O分钟的活
It's gonna run you five grand
可以赚到5000块
for about 30 minutes' work.
你到底有多缺钱我不知道
I don't know how desperate you are, do I?
所以你想想吧
So, just give it a thought.
皮特 你去哪了啊 我的天
Pete, where have you been? Jesus Christ.
我刚收到你的消息
Well, I only just heard your message.
我就一直在上班啊 抱歉
I've been stuck at work. I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's happened?
不是吧
Oh, no!
伊薇 不
Evie, no.
过来
Come here.
给你拿了啤酒 伙计
Brought you a beer, mate.
靠
Oh, fuck.
我知道你现在感觉肯定很难受 但是
I know it might not feel like it right now, but...
你们会熬过去的
you guys will get through this.
我们经历过的你都无法想象
We've already been through more than you can imagine.
抱歉
Sorry to hear that.
它们好大啊
They're huge.
是鲤鱼吗
They carp?
是
They are, yeah.
锦鲤
Koi.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子时带的
They came with the house,
但我其实真挺喜欢的
but I really like them, actually.
养活它们还挺难的
They're hard work, you know?
水质需要特别好
Water has to be perfect.
不能喂食太多
Can't over feed them.
特别敏感
Sensitive buggers.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
如果你不爱听我就走
Tell me to piss off.
我知道你现在感觉很难受
I know it feels awful right now.
过段时间
Give it some time.
再要一个
Maybe you can try again.
我的精♥子♥本来就不多
not with my puny sperm.
已经有两次试管受精失败的经历了
We had two failed IVF attempts and, er,
后来我们还找了捐精人 但还是没成功
then we had to use a sperm donor and it still hasn't worked.
抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, mate.
她特别想要孩子
Oh, I can't tell you how much she wants kids.
我们在大学时她就经常说起
She's been talking about it ever since we were at Uni.
你们在一起这么久了吗
What, you've been together that long?
17年了
17 years.
什么
What?
嗯 我是她第一个也是唯一一个男友
Yeah, I'm her first and only ever boyfriend.
真的嘛 这也太了不起了
Seriously. That's amazing.
伊薇要睡了 她太累了
Evie's gonna turn in. She's pretty exhausted.
你们好好休息吧
Give you some peace.
照顾好彼此
Look after each other.
我们会的
Yeah, will do.
伊薇 伊薇
DISTANT VOICE: Evie? Evie?
如果你准备好了 我们就可以开始引产了
If you're ready we can start the induction.
家和这片土地上的愚者之心
#Home and the heart of the fools in this land
混乱就是因为手里的仁慈
#As chaos is based with mercy on hand
做你最擅长的 埋葬剩下的
#Do what you're best at, bury the rest
握紧你的枪 直到那指纹让你无法脱身
#Stick to your guns till that fingerprint comes back to haunt you
现在我要孤独的过自己的生活 带着我那颗歉疚的灵魂
#Now I'll live my life alone, cos I'm a sorry soul
我那颗歉疚的灵魂
#I'm a sorry soul
不需要知道太多 我那颗歉疚的灵魂
#Not a lot I need to know to be a sorry soul
我那颗歉疚的灵魂
#I'm a sorry soul, for sure
我闭上双眼 忘掉所有荣耀
#I closed my eyes took them both off the prize
有那么一刻 我发誓这就是全部
#For a second, I swear that was all
对于结果 我想说出毕生的妥协
#And to the outcome, I say, what a lifetime of compromise
我将自己的信念放到天使与恶魔的面前
#I put my faith in the tables of devils and angels
不需要知道太多 我那颗歉疚的灵魂
#Not a lot I need to know to be a sorry soul, for sure...#
大家好
Hello, everyone.
你们好吗 -好
How are you all? Good.
那就好 我们来为周四的动力拍张照吧
AII righty, let's take a pic for some Thursday motivation.
完美 真不错
Perfect. That's stunning.
好了 大家准备好了吗 -准备好了
OK, everybody ready? Yes.
不冷吧 -不冷 -那就好
Warm? Yes. Good.
阿兰
Alan?
怎么了亲
What is it love?
你能过来一下吗 拜托了
Can you just come down for one minute, please?
阿兰
Alan.
阿兰 你让这个人来修理座椅升降器了吗
Alan, have you booked that man to fit the stairlift?
我 我不知道我们已经选好了
I, I didn't know we'd even chosen one.
你说可以的
You said yes.
那我可能没仔细听 一直忙来着
Well, I probably wasn't listening. I've been very busy.
这么忙都没拦住你在亚马逊上买♥♥东西
Well, not too busy to buy things off Prime.
那就是我工作要用的书
Yeah, well, that's just a book for work.
我们到底要花多少钱买♥♥座椅升降器
How much are we talking for a stairlift?
我是说 咱家现在钱挺紧张的
I mean, things are quite tight, financially.
你打算在改善你老婆的行动能力上
Yeah, well, how much are you willing to put a price
花多少钱呢
on your wife's mobility?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
如果我能上楼不是件好事吗
Wouldn't it be nice if I was upstairs again?
这样我们就能在一起了
You know, so we can be together.
当然
Of course.
你不想让我去楼上吗
Ah, don't you want me up there?
别傻了
Come on, don't be daft.
我知道这很重要
I know it's important.
我会想办法的
I'll get it sorted.
不知道皮特和伊薇如何了
I wonder how Pete and Evie are doing.
我真的挺愿意跟他们在一起的
I really liked spending time with them.
我知道
I know.
多给他们点时间吧
Just give them some time.
嗯
Yeah.
丹尼
Danny? Mm.
我无聊了
I'm bored.
哪种无聊
What kind of bored?
她眼睛里有那种表情
She's got that look in her eye.
我有吗
Have I?
那样不好吗
Is that bad?
非常不好
Very.
你记得我们在马贝拉遇到的那对夫妇吗
you know that couple that we met in Marbella?
我在想
I was thinking
或许我们可以拜访一下他们
...maybe we could look them up. Mm.
也许吧
Maybe we should.
好爽
Oh, yes.
你确定自己没事吗 -我没事
You sure you're OK? I'm fine.
伊薇 你接受过心理咨♥询♥吗
Have you had any counselling, Evie?
是这样的 阿莎小姐 都过了两个月了
Look, Miss Atha, it's been two months and
我的全科医生都说我没问题了 我没事了
...my GP's cleared me. I'm, I'm good.
需要我给孩子们解释一下吗
Would you like me to explain to the children?
不 不 不 我自己来
No, no, no. I'll, erm, I'll do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
同学们好
Hiya, class!
你好 格林伍德老师
Hello, Miss Greenwood.
你好 莫莉
Hello, Molly.
我们该起床了
We should probably get up.
我不想去
I don't want to go.
他们想见你
They want to see you.
他们关心你
They care about you.
贝卡邀请我们今晚去烧烤
Becka's invited us over for a barbecue tonight.
吃了你妈妈做的菜 可能确实还得补一顿烧烤
Might need it after your mum's cooking.
主啊 我们感受到了你的存在
We feel your presence here, oh, Lord.
主啊 我们感受到了你的存在
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表