剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
我还想再来一次
I want to do that again.
你还是别太春心荡漾了
Oh, probably shouldn't get too carried away.
刚才那么爽 很难不荡漾
It's hard not to, after that.
是很爽
It is.
但是
But
我要回到我伴侣身边了 你也是
I need to go back to my partner, and you yours.
这就是规矩
That's how this works, I'm afraid.
不顺利吗
Didn't go well?
天 丹尼 我等了你好久
Jesus, Danny, I have been waiting for you.
有人把我们的照片和视频
Someone has found our photos, and our video,
发布到了网上
and they posted it online.
还把我说得像是个揽客的
They're making me sound like I'm some kind of sex worker,
妓♥女♥
touting for business.
什么鬼 -有人在我社媒上贴了个链接
What the hell? There's a link on my social media
大家都看得到
and everyone has seen it.
你有把我们的视频发给过别人吗 -当然没有
Did you send our video to anyone? No. No, of course not.
那他们是从哪儿拿到的
Then how has someone found it? !
我不知道
I don't know.
我会查清楚的
I'm going to find out
我保证
I promise.
我好像看到有人闯入 就派艾伦过来看看
I thought I saw an intruder so I sent Alan around,
他一直没回来 我就找了过来
and then when he didn't come back, I went to check.
他应该是中风了 理查森太太
We think he's had a stroke, Mrs Richardson,
我们得尽快送他去医院
so we need to get him to the hospital as soon as possible.
是 当然
Yes, of course.
你可以陪他上救护车 -好的
You can accompany him in the ambulance, if you like. Yeah.
这么说 这不是您的房♥产
So, this isn't your house?
不是 房♥东不在这里 但我会联♥系♥他们的
No. The owners are out of town, but I'll contact them.
皮特
Pete.
再见 -拜拜 回见
Bye. Bye. See you later.
不如咱俩今晚做点开心的
Look, why don't we do something nice tonight?
去酒吧怎么样
Go to the pub, maybe?
你真要装作一切正常的样子吗
You're just going to act like everything's normal.
那你想让我怎样
How else do you want me to act?
皮特 又没人死掉
Pete, no- one died.
我承认是有点尴尬 但贝卡并不介意
I get that it was a bit awkward, but Becka don't mind.
老实讲 你也别太自责
Honestly, don't beat yourself up.
我去把小木屋打扫出来
I'm going to clean out the shed.
好吧 行
OK, yeah.
好的 感谢你的帮助
Yeah, thanks for your help.
他们能找到博客主人 但得花点时间
They can find the owner of the blog, but it might take a while.
与此同时 照片就一直在网上挂着吗
What, and in the meantime, it just stays online?
那就删掉带链接的评论吧
Well, just delete the comment with the link on it.
我当然已经把评论删了 丹尼
Well, obviously I've deleted the comment, Danny.
对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
我理解 我知道这很糟糕 不过别担心
I know. I know, it's awful, but...don't worry.
我们会抓到他们的
We'll get them.
好的
Yeah.
噫 门怎么开着
Fuck, the door is open.
是你打开的吗
Did you leave it like this? No.
我刚在卧室里检查了一番
I was just in the bedroom, and I checked.
照相机还在 但有点不对劲
The camera's still there, but something's not right.
总感觉有人来过这儿
I feel like someone's been in here.
好 我会让同事去查的
Yeah, I'll get some colleagues onto it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
再见 亲爱的
See you later, love.
早啊
Morning.
只剩这么多了吗
Is this all we've got?
怎么 你现在连话都不跟我说了吗
What, have you given up talking to me now?
我先走了
I'm off.
你还好吗 -我觉得斯宾塞闯进了我家 现在又寄了这个
AlI right? I think Spencer broke into my house, now this.
这是什么
What's this?
妈的
Oh, shit.
那个混♥蛋♥休想威胁家人
I'm not having that prick threaten my family-
你跟他说清楚
you make that clear to him.
伙计你得自己去说了
Mate, you're going to have to do that yourself.
我早就说过 我们不能一直逃避下去 丹
I've told you, we can't keep running away from this, Dan.
我们欠他钱 他想要我们还钱
We owe him money, and he wants payback.
把这个放家里吧
Take that and put it in the house.
我♥草♥ 你从哪搞来的
Shit. What are you playing at? !
是我自己的
It's mine.
这样能让你安心些 我们好想办法摆脱他
I thought it'd give you peace of mind until we get him off our back.
他真有那么危险吗
Is he that dangerous?
你很清楚他是谁
MUTED: You knew exactly who he was...
我们得去见他 丹
We need to go and see him, Dan.
你先等一下
Wait here.
没人来
No- one.
恐怕我们得把你的课停掉了
I'm afraid we're going to have to suspend your classes.
你可以休息一段时间 我们保持联♥系♥ 好吗
Just take some time off and...and...let's stay in touch, yeah?
对了 你们周末的水疗怎么样
Oh, yeah, how was the spa weekend?
还行吧
It was OK.
天 你还挺难取悦
God, you're hard to please.
拜托 那地方听起来超级棒
Jeez, come on. That place sounded amazing.
我都说了 还行
Like I said, it was fine.
好吧 我有消息让你振作精神
OK, well, I have something that might cheer you up.
谁说我需要振作的
Who said I needed cheering up?
真是的 那你就不用看了
Jesus, all right. Won't bother, then. God.
抱歉
Sorry.
你继续
Go on.
没关系
That's all right. SHE CLEARS THROAT
在梳理我给警♥察♥拍摄的照片时
So, I was looking through the shots I took of the cops,
我发现其中一张照片中 有张人脸清晰可见
and I found a picture where you can see the guy's face clearly.
这人我今早见过
I saw this guy this morning.
他跟我邻居讲过话 好像在争论什么
He was talking to my neighbour. They were having a right barney.
等等 你不是说你的邻居是交♥警♥吗
Wait, didn't you say your neighbour was a traffic cop?
不是 我问过他了 他说他当时不在场
No, I already asked him. He said he wasn't there.
好吧 但他的话可信吗 -我找皮特
Yeah, but do you believe him? Um, I'm looking for Pete.
他就在那后面
Uh, he's just at the back there.
谢谢你 -不客气 -有人找你哦
Thank you. No worries. Um, someone's here to see you.
那是 他老婆
that's his wife.
呃 失陪下哈
Uh, excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
我的瑜伽课被取消了
Um, I have had a couple of classes cancelled,
想问问你 想不想去喝杯咖啡
so I was wondering if you had time for a coffee.
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
很好
Great.
我们
We.
我们其实不用聊这个的 我一切都好
We don't need to hash it out. It's all...fine.
真的吗
Is it, though?
你走的时候好像有点怪怪的
It didn't seem like it when you left.
皮特 我不喜欢破坏别人感情
Pete, I don't like to leave things broken,
所以你得告诉我 我有没有破坏到什么
so I need you to tell me if I have broken anything.
我觉得这一切都很尴尬
I find all of this really awkward.
我一般一眼就能看出来
I can normally tell a mile off
男女双方谁想玩这个游戏 谁不想玩
if one partner is keen and the other one isn't,
不过老实讲
but honestly,
几乎都是男方比女方更想玩
it's nearly always the man who is pressuring the woman, so...
但伊薇告诉我你俩都同意
And Evie gave me the green light from both of you,
所以我以为 -是吗
so I thought it would...What? Did she?
是的
Yeah.
这么说 你不同意玩
So, you weren't on board?
老实说 我不知道
I honestly...don't know. Um...
好吧
OK, well
我希望我们还能做朋友
I just hope that we can still be friends.
是啊
Yeah. Um...
真是服了
Jesus Christ.
你好啊
Ey up.
好久不见了
It's been a while.
很高兴你终于想通了
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表