剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
thank you for the blessing, boomer,
我现在觉得在性方面 自己被认可了
I feel really sexually validated right now.
该死 这是斯宾塞
Bloody hell. That's Spencer.
那些人是警♥察♥吗
Are those guys cops?
我们应该立刻开走
I think we should drive on.
你是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get these from, then?
罗比手下的一个人弄来的
One of Robbie's lot sorted'em...Ah.
看 假车牌 这一大堆
Look, fake number plates, the lot.
老天
Christ.
想想有多少钱
Think of the money.
每人五千块 很快就能完事儿回家了
Five grand each. We'll be home in no time.
得了吧 承认吧 只是例行公事 对吧
Come on, admit it. Like clockwork, right?
我说过了 保持警惕
Yeah, I told you stay sharp.
回到你的位置上
Get back in position.
好吧 好吧 别紧张
OK, all right, all right. Keep your pants on.
注意
Heads- up.
前面有一辆车在逆行
There's a vehicle on the wrong side of the road.
我要去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
收到 伙计 小心点
Yeah, copy that, mate. Eyes on.
他妈的
Fuck. Fuck!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
伊薇
Evie?
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表