剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
#I never thought you'd be the one so bittersweet...#
我们不能再这么做了
We can't do that again.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
是你的
It's yours.
怎么了 你不高兴吗
What, are you not happy?
高兴
Happy?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你不会真的要生下来吧
Surely you're not gonna go through with this?
这会毁了我们的
It could destroy us all.
丹尼 我们 -我们
Danny, we We? !
伊薇 没有我们
Evie, there is no"we".
我爱小贝
I love Becks.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
我要回家找她
And I'm gonna go home to her.
好的
OK.
但现在不只是你和贝卡了
But it's not only you and Becka any more.
我们应该很快就会再见了
I guess I'll see you soon, then.
嗨 -嗨 简
Hi. Hi, Jean.
很抱歉这么晚打扰你
I'm really sorry to bother you so late,
但我有点担心你留下的信息
but I was a little bit concerned about the message you left,
你说艾伦不是我想的那种人
saying Alan is not the man I think he is.
嗯 我能理解 -然后 我想的
Yeah, I can imagine. And, I just thought, you know,
也许我们可以讨论一下
maybe we could discuss it?
好的
OK.
好的 听着 我很抱歉的告诉你
Yeah. Look, I'm sorry to tell you this,
你丈夫一直在监视我
but your husband has been spying on me.
我也才发现有这种事
I've just come to realise that for myself.
你知道他偷了我们的私人录像吗
Did you know that he's stolen a private video of ours?
我也想到了
I guessed as much.
什么 你知道吗
What, you knew?
你知道他是怎么拿到的吗
Do you know how he got that?
闯入我们的房♥子
By breaking into our house.
你告诉我有个闯入者
Now, you told me that there was an intruder.
所以你一直在骗我 闯入的人是他
So, you've been lying to me, and it was him all along.
你知道他拿视频做了什么吗
Do you know what he did with that video?
不知道
No.
简 他把视频传到网上
Jean, he posted it online
想羞辱我
to try and shame and humiliate me
我失去了所有的客户
and I lost every client that I had.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊 他为什么要对你做这种事
Oh, my God, why would he do such a thing to you?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗
If there's anything I can do to help...
嫁给这种男人 你还是担心你自己吧
I would just be worried about being married to a man like that.
他太让我恶心了 你知道吗
He just disgusts me, you know?
我的婚姻已经结束好几年了
My marriage has been over for years.
但我一直无法承认这一点
I've never been able to admit it, though.
我不应该骗你的
I should never have lied to you.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 贝卡 我在想
Sorry. Erm, Becka, I was just thinking,
我有一群朋友每周都练瑜伽
I've got...a group of friends who do yoga every week
她们的教练正在休产假
and their teacher is on maternity leave.
我的意思是 也许你可以接手
You know, maybe you could step in?
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
你还好吗
How you doing?
好吧
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
真的吗
Do you?
当然
Of course.
我要睡觉了
I'm going up to bed.
好的
OK.
小贝 -我一会儿就上去
Becks, I. I'll be up in a bit.
吃吧
Here you go.
如果我不在 你会怎么办呢
I wonder what you'd do if I wasn't here.
对不起
I'm...sorry.
对不起就对了
Oh, I bet you are,
但我不敢保证能不能原谅你
but I'm not sure I can forgive you.
我都不知道我还想不想和你在一起
I don't know if I want to even be with you.
我需要考虑一下
I need time to think.
你好 歌♥洛莉亚
Oh, hello, Gloria.
你好啊 亲爱的
Oh, hello, love.
我正好路过
I was just passing
我就想过来看看他怎么样
and I thought I should see how he's getting on.
你真是太好了 请进
That's very kind of you. Come on in.
快看 艾伦 看看谁来看你了
Look, Alan. Look who's come to see you.
你好 艾伦
Hello, Alan.
我猜你一定迫不及待地想听听周围的八卦了
I bet you can't wait to hear about all the gossip on the street,
是吧 艾伦 -噢 我非常乐意讲给你听 艾伦
can you, Alan? Oh, more than happy to fill you in, Alan.
是不是 小嗅嗅
Won't we, Mr Snuffles?
我知道你在存放室做了什么
I know what you were doing in that locker!
你在为罗比·斯宾塞干活儿吗
Are you working for Robbie Spencer?
我的天啊 小声点
Jesus Christ. Keep it down!
如果你想和我谈谈 就别再大街上乱喊
If you want to talk to me, don't shout at me in the street.
我想说的就是我那个破工作上的事
I'm on the verge of the story of my crappy little career,
你和我都很清楚这事和你脱不了干系 -别这样哥们
and we both know you're involved. Come on, mate.
我不是你哥们 你觉得自己很了不起 是吧
I'm not your mate. You think you're such a fucking big man, don't you?
你给我一个能证明
You give me one piece of hard evidence
罗比·斯宾塞和赃物有关的确凿证据
that links Robbie Spencer to those stolen goods,
否则我现在就给你的上级打电♥话♥
or I'll call your superiors at the station right now
把一切都告诉他们
and tell them everything.
你没必要装腔作势的威胁我
There's no need for empty threats.
我没有装腔作势 我会干♥死♥你♥的
These threats aren't empty. I will fuck you.
好吗 把我要的东西给我 马上
Hmm? So, give me what I want, now!
好 好 给我一天时间
OK, OK. Just just give me till the end of day
我会给你的 -为什么要等一天
and I'll get you something. Why the wait?
相信我
Just believe me.
你会拿到你想要的新闻
You'll get your story.
如果三点前还没发到我的收件箱 我就给你上级打电♥话♥
If it's not in my inbox by three, I'm calling your boss.
你特么离我远点
Stay the fuck away from me.
你从哪弄来的货车和装备
Where did you get van and gear?
你想知道吗 -不太想 不
Do you want to know? Not really, no.
这就对了
Right.
我们再练一遍 密♥码♥是多少
Let's go over this one more time. What's the password?
RentalG157unit@
RentalG157unit@.
嗯 好 代码呢
Yeah, all right. And the code?
16689
One- six- six- eight- nine.
你拿钥匙了吗
Got the key, haven't you?
当然 -好的
Course. AlI right,
预定的货车15分钟后就到了
the scheduled van's only gonna be about 15 minutes behind us,
所以 哥们 你不能犹豫
mate, so you cannot hang about.
我知道计划 哥们
I'm aware of the plan, mate.
走吧
Let's go.
你的手♥机♥调成震动了吗
Is your phone on vibrate?
是的
Yeah.
如果我给你打电♥话♥ 就意味着你得马上出来了
If I call you, it means you've got to get the fuck out of dodge.
立刻马上
Immediately.
我知道了
I got it.
你是谁 劳伦斯呢
Who are you? What happened to Laurence?
他请病假了
He's off sick.
你来早了
You're early.
今天不堵车
Traffic was better than usual.
代码
Code?
16689
One- six- six- eight- nine.
这边
This way.
老大 我刚收到了银行的安全警报
Boss, I've just got a security alert from the bank.
有人在打开箱子
Someone's accessing the box.
什么 怎么可能
What? How the fuck?
操 走吧
Fuck. Let's go.
谢谢你再次和我见面
Thanks for seeing me again.
你想明白了吗
Have you got your head around it yet?
快了
Getting there.
老实说 我快气坏了
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表