剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
It had absolutely nothing to do with
没有半毛钱关系
the insane hotness of the masseuse.
这样啊 哦我明白了
Ah, I see. Oh! Mmm. Oh, I see. Well
艾伦
Alan?
艾伦
Alan?
那是怎么了
What's all that?
你没看到那个技师吗
Did you not even notice the engineer?
好吧 我之前有事在忙
Well, I've been, I've been caught up with something.
我都搞定了
Yeah, well, it's done.
我可以上楼了
I can come back upstairs.
好吧
Right, well.
真是个好消息 珍 真的
That's wonderful news, Jean, really.
我觉得这值得庆祝
Well, I feel like we've got something to celebrate,
我为你做了件好事 然后我想
I've done you something nice, and, I thought afterwards,
也许我们可以一起上楼
maybe we could go upstairs together.
听起来很不错 只是
Well, that sounds very lovely. It's just, er...
我还在工作
I'm still working.
我得出去见个客户
I've just got to pop out and see a client.
你还记得我们以前住在一起吗
Do you remember when we used to live together,
结婚之前
before we were married,
你妈妈很生气 因为婚前同居不好
and your mother was furious cos we were living in sin?
你每次会在上班之前
Every day, before you went to work,
在各个角落
you used to leave me
留个小纸条
a little note somewhere different in the house.
写上我爱你或是我想你
It would say I love you or I miss you.
我等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
前几天我在一本书里发现了一张纸条
I found one of those notes the other day, in a book.
上面写着 你是我的唯一
It said, "You're the only one for me. "
我以为你会很开心
I thought you'd be happy for us.
我们终于能再一起睡一起了
You know, the chance to be able to share a bed together again.
我很开心
I am.
真的 珍
I really am, Jean.
我得出去一下
Look, I've just got to pop out.
不会太久 马上回来
I won't be long. I'll be, I'll be back soon.
你根本没打算告诉我 你邀请了
You had no intention of telling me you'd invited
邻居来玩 是吧
the neighbours, did you?
我肯定告诉过你
I am sure that I told you.
贝卡·惠特威尔 你个坏姑娘
Becka Whitwell, you are a bad girl.
我知道 我就是个噩梦
I know, I know, I'm a fucking nightmare.
他开始了 准备开干了
Oh, there he is, ready for action.
为什么不留到后面 和咱的朋友一起
Why don't we save it for later, with our friends?
宝 我以前说过
Babe, I told you this before.
这样太危险了
I think it's extremely risky.
我们的规则是
Our rule is, always
但我感觉没问题
Yeah, but I've got a good feeling.
感觉不一样
It feels different.
肆意来点新鲜的三人行嘛
Come on, let's just mix things up a little.
你只是自顾自觉得他们愿意参与
You're making assumptions about what they want.
不 她只是明确地告诉我他们俩都同意了
Mm- mm, nope, she just explicitly told me that they're both up for it.
她到底说了什么
What she actually said that?
我不知道
I don't know about it.
我知道你有多想要她
Well, I know how much you want her.
我们约法三章了 因为
The rules are there, because. ...
丹尼 去他妈的约法三章
Danny, fuck the rules.
我们够强
Come on, we're strong enough.
让我们的朋友们见识见识
Let's show our friends the ropes.
我们狂野的一面
Where's that wild side?
行吧
Mm, mm, OK.
我要她
Yeah, I want her,
我真的很想要她
I really want her.
你想要他吗 -对
Mm, do you want him? Mm- hm.
我喜欢他看我的眼神
I like the way he looks at me,
当他努力不去看我的时候
when he's trying so hard not to look at me,
纯洁而无辜
so innocent.
你知道我喜欢玷污无辜的人
You know I love to corrupt the innocent. Mm.
我们说过不和朋友
We said no friends...
但
but...Mm.
我会习惯的
I could get used to this.
玩得开心吗
Are you having fun?
当然
Of course.
但是呢
But?
有点奇怪
It's all a bit weird.
得了吧皮特 哪里奇怪了
Oh, come off it, Petey. In what way?
不知道
I don't know.
你知道 我知道你在想什么
Yes, you do. I know exactly what you're thinking,
你还是直接说出来吧
you might as well just say it. OK.
你觉得我们是被他们引来堕落的吗
Do you think we've been lured here to be corrupted?
我们都是成年人了
I think we're both adults,
我们能照顾好自己
and I think we can take care of ourselves.
真会逃避问题
Mm, nice way to avoid answering the question.
如果真发生什么了呢
What if something did happen?
你是指什么
What are you saying?
我只是说说
I'm just asking.
贝卡很性感 如果你不这么觉得你也不会冲动了
Becka's hot, you haven't got a pulse if you don't think that.
嗯 她的确很性感
Well, yeah, duh, of course she is.
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you.
别以为我没注意到你看丹尼的眼神
Don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at Danny.
你觉得是威胁 还是性奋
Do you find that threatening, or arousing?
顺便告诉你 我觉得这样真的很让人性奋
Just for the record, I think it'd be pretty hot.
我们到底在说什么
What are we even talking about?
太疯狂了
This is totally insane.
艾伦
Yoo- hoo, Alan!
他们周末应该是出去了
Oh, I think they're away for the weekend.
和49号♥的那对夫妇一起去的
They went with that nice couple from number 49.
是音乐家吗 -是的
Are they a musician? Yes.
不是 是的是的
No. Yes. Yes.
不是吗 是吧 不
No? Yes! No.
你说得对
Oh, yeah, you're right.
是吗 真的是的
Yes? Yes. You have to know.
他还活着嘛
OK, am I alive?
不是
No. Oh!
你必须喝
You've got to drink.
是大卫·鲍伊吗
Oh, is it David Bowie? No.
不是啦 喝
No, drink
抱歉
sorry.
是普林斯吗 是普林斯吗
Right. Oh, is it Prince? Is it Prince?
不是
No.
我还没猜出来就会醉倒了
I'm going to be wasted before I get this.
你已经醉了
You already are.
我去
Oh, sh
该死
Dammit.
我来 试一试
I'll get it. Try.
好 我去开窗户
OK, I'II get the window.
去开窗户
Yeah, get the window.
谁去开门 关掉音乐
Someone get it. Turn off the music.
我天
Oh, God.
先生 没出什么事吧
Everything OK, sir?
嗯没事没事 就是我
Yeah, fine, fine. Yeah, yeah, my, er,
我妻子点了根蜡烛 但现在灭掉了
my, my wife lit a candle, but it's out now.
抱歉 真的很抱歉
Yes, sorry. Really sorry.
在这提醒一下各位客人
Can we just remind guests,
这里严禁吸烟
it's a strictly no- smoking establishment?
当然 好的绝对的
Of course. Yes. Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah.
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir. Yeah, yeah.
太糟了
Oh, that's bad!
到底是谁啊
Who even was I?
我的天 皮特 皮特
Oh, my God. Pete! Pete!
到底是谁啊 真的吗
Seriously, who? Really?
乔治·迈克尔
George Michael.
我天
Oh, dear.
我也喜欢乔治·迈克尔
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表