剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表
不好意思 皮特
Oh, I'm so sorry, Peter.
他对你垃圾袋里的东西太感兴趣了
He's so excited about what you've got in those bin bags.
我家鱼死了 所以才有这股味儿
My fish died, hence the smell.
太可怕了
Oh, how awful!
怎么死的
How?
不清楚
Pfft, I don't know.
真的很遗憾
Aw, I'm terribly sorry.
走啦 小宝
Come on, mister.
嘿 哥们儿 -嘿
Hey, mate. Hey.
嘿 昨天你
Hey, you, er, you weren't at
你没去西普斯卡的一家建筑用品店吧
a building supplies place in Sheepscar yesterday, were you?
哪家 -罗斯维尔路那家
Where? Roseville Road.
没 跟办公室上了一天班 好惨
God, no. All day in the office, sadly.
我还在想是不是你呢
Oh, I could have sworn it, was you?
看起来像是俩交♥警♥
Certainly looked like a couple of traffic cops.
你看到他们警号♥了吗
Did you get their numbers?
挖到大新闻了吗
You got some big scoop?
也许吧
Might do, yeah.
还不能说 但要我发出来肯定会很棒
Can't say yet, but it'll be a corker if I can pull it off.
不错 祝好运
Nice, good luck.
还有什么我能帮到你的吗
Anything I can do to help?
是这样 要我想查某人的犯罪记录
Actually, if I wanted to check someone's criminal record,
但档案里并没有记录
but there was nothing on file...
比如说谁
Well, like who?
例如 本地商户
Local businessman, for example?
要我查了 那我饭碗就没了 抱歉
I'd lose my job if I did something like that, sorry.
没事儿
Of course, yeah.
别想了 祝你今天过得愉快
Oh, well, no worries. Have a good day.
格林伍德老师
Miss Greenwood?
格林伍德老师
Miss Greenwood?
格林伍德老师
Miss Greenwood?
真的很对不起 能重复一遍吗
I am so sorry. Can you repeat that?
希望你刚做了个很美好的白日梦
Hope that was a nice daydream you were having?
我刚才在问 你对新的课后轮值表满意吗
I was just asking, are you happy with the new after- school rota?
非常满意
Absolutely.
那辆面包车里到底有什么
What the hell was in that van?
钻石
Diamonds.
钻石 你之前都不想知道的 丹尼 别来这套
Diamonds? You didn't want to know, Danny. Don't give me that.
什么 哪儿来的
What? From where?
应该是南非的吧 不清楚
South Africa, I guess. I don't know.
非法走私 -很明显是啊 丹尼
Trafficked illegally? Well, obviously, Danny.
他总不能直接跟海关申报吧
He's hardly likely to just declare 'em to Customs, is he?
上车去 -不去 我现在要回家了
TWO POLICE OFFICERS: You going to the car. No, I'm off home now.
你轻描淡写的就告诉我了
You sold this to me as a piece of cake.
我们都有可能没命的
We both could have been killed.
我儿子可能就没爹了
My son could have ended up without a father.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们现在还都好好的呢不是吗 安然无恙
We're both in one piece, aren't we? Safe and sound now.
监控怎么办 我们都被拍到了
What about CCTV? We'll be all over it.
别担心那个 交给我来处理
Don't worry about that, leave that to me.
现在的问题是 丹 我们跟斯宾塞关系非常紧张
The issue here, Dan, is we're in serious shit with Spencer.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
丹尼 丹
Danny! Dan!
靠
Fuck's sake.
聚焦一点 深呼吸
Find a point of focus and breathe.
放那儿就好
You can leave that there.
我想上哪个班就去哪个班
I will go to whatever class I want.
妈的变♥态♥
Fucking creep.
所以 我们要做的是 把支撑架放在底部
So, what we do is, put the support brackets at the bottom,
这里 一直往上 然后就能一路通到顶
here, all the way up, and away you go, up to the heavens.
拐弯的地方不会很棘手吗
Is it not tricky with the turns?
不会 亲爱的 这活我们常做
Oh, no, love, we do these all the time
我给你安排这周六可以吧 -可以
and I've got you down for this Saturday, that still good? Yes.
好 我们会在你没察觉之前
Right. We'll have you exploring upstairs,
就帮你把楼上打通了
before you know it.
好了 周六见
Right then, see you Saturday.
非常感谢 到时候见
Thanks very much, I'll see you then.
动物心理 提高对
READING ALOUD: Animal Minds, raising awareness for
宠物心理健康的认知
the mental health of pets?
显然 现在开始流行狗狗也患抑郁症
We are living through an epidemic of dog depression, apparently.
谁说的本土新闻业已死的
Who says local journalism is dead, huh?
是 好吧 别提了
Yeah, all right, don't rub it in.
报道个真实故事怎么样
Well, how about a real story?
你的华生医生新得到些消息
Cos your Dr Watson has some brand new information.
继续
Go on.
首先 这个是巨像建筑用品公♥司♥去年
Firstly, this is Colossus Building Supplies'turnover
的营业额
for last year.
你也去现场看过 没什么特别的
You've seen the place, it's not that special.
天 好高的营业额
Bloody hell, that's huge.
等下 跟这个比起来就算不得什么了
Mm- hm. Wait, no, that's nothing compared to this.
显然
Apparently,
这位虚构的艾迪·斯莫尔伍德在开曼群岛是有账户的
our fictitious Eddie Smallwood has accounts in the Cayman Islands.
即使他是罗宾·斯宾塞想象出来的人物
Even though he's a figment of Robbie Spencer's imagination?
瞧瞧这串零
Look at all those zeros.
如果他真实存在的话 这能让他成为利兹最富有的人
That would make him the richest man in Leeds, if he existed.
谁能在当地房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥市场上赚这么多钱
Who makes that much money on the local property development market?
感觉这个故事比委员会腐♥败♥
Feels like this story's a whole lot bigger than
要严重多了
a bit of council corruption. Mm- hm.
有人吗
Hello!
嘿 我可能有个你无法拒绝的提议
Hey! I might have an offer that you can't refuse.
你们这周末有什么安排呀
What are you kids doing this weekend?
没什么安排
Not a lot.
好吧
OK, well,
有人送了我佛菲尔德会场一间两居室套房♥的水疗
I've been offered a two- bedroom suite at Forefield Hall Spa
免费的
for free.
佛菲尔德会场的吗
Forefield Hall? Mm- hm.
你说真的 -怎么 喜欢吗
Are you serious? What? Do you fancy it?
喜欢呀 我是说
Yeah. Wow. I mean,
我得去问下皮特 但我想不出来不去的理由
I'd need to check with Pete, but I can't see why not.
太好了 要乖乖的哦
Great. Promise to behave myself.
别这样调笑我
Don't do that.
你问完他之后跟我说一声
You let me know when you've spoken to him.
好 好呀 没问题
Yeah, yeah, of course.
太好了
Great.
看起来怎么样
How's it looking?
看到没
Yeah, see?
假的车牌号♥ 完全认不出是咱俩
Fake number plates, and we're totally unrecognisable.
我们没事的 兄弟
We're good, mate.
行吧 以后别叫我了
AlI right, well, then that's me out.
不行 丹尼 不是这么办事的
No, Danny, it doesn't work like that.
我跟你说过了 我们得赶紧去 -不要 -见他 -不去
I've told you, we've got to go and see him... No. pronto. No.
你招募的我 你来搞定
You recruited me. You deal with it.
我不想再跟他有牵扯了
I want nothing more to do with him.
来杯苦水不
Cup of awful dreck?
有何不可 这样
Why not, it'll stave off
能延缓十分钟的存在主义焦虑
the existential angst for ten minutes.
你绝对猜不出来昨晚我在谁家
Oh, you'll never guess whose place I was at last night?
三人行
The throuple.
这么说 一直都只有他们仨吗
Oh! So, is it always just the three of them?
关系层面上讲 是的 但你也知道的
Well, in the relationship, yeah, but you know,
他们可以跟其他人玩的
they can play with others.
有邀请过你吗
They ever ask you?
天 他们一直想邀请我
Oh, God, yeah, all the time.
你有没有
And you've never...?
没 你有过吗
No. Have you ever?
你干嘛问我这种问题
Why are you asking me these questions?
不知道 可能因为我是个守旧老古董吧
I don't know. I guess I'm just an old fuddy- duddy,
想搞清楚当今世界是怎么运作的
trying to figure out how the world works these days.
我没有过 但你知道的
Mm- hm. Well, no, I haven't, but you know,
不代表以后不会
剧集 | 隔壁夫妇(2023) | 导航列表