剧集 | 犯罪现场清理员(2021) | 导航列表
犯罪现场清理员
第一季 第二集
劳森清洁服务
劳森清洁服务
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你还好吗
All right?
我神经受损了
My nerves are frayed.
雷德福德先生
Are you Mr Redford?
我聋了 哑了 神经突触失控了
I'm deaf, I'm mute, my synapses are firing out of control,
一条清晰的思路都没有
I can't think a single clear thought.
我很努力集中精力了 但每五分钟
I'm trying so hard to concentrate, but every five minutes,
就有人来打扰我
someone crashes into my space.
如果我今天完不成任务
If I don't accomplish something today,
那我难保会干出什么事
I shall not be responsible for my actions.
你是雷德福德先生吗
Are you Mr Redford?
没有作品 雷德福德先生根本就不存在
Mr Redford does not exist without his work.
为什么大家不明白这一点
Why can't anyone understand that?
给 签名的初版书
There, a signed first edition.
不就是想要这个吗
You have what you came for.
现在 求你 别烦我了
Now, I beg you, leave me alone.
求求了
I beg you!
上面有拼写错误
There's a spelling mistake on this.
什么 不可能 你撒谎
What? Impossible! You lie.
对 我只想你把门打开
Yeah. I just wanted you to keep the door open.
-你这人 -等等
- You are a... - Na-na-na!
-这里有人死了吗 -对
- Has someone died here? - Yes.
那你会想请我进来
Then you're going to want to invite me in.
原来你是清理员
Ah, so you're the cleaner.
不 我是犯罪现场清理员
No. I am the crime scene cleaner.
差别很大 巨大
Big difference. Huge.
别人惊恐死去的地方就是我工作的起点
My work starts where others pass in horror.
腻味的陈词滥调 这话你肯定说了很多次
A tired cliche, that I'm sure you've used a thousand times.
你的胡须好丑
I hate your beard.
-什么 -这话不腻味了 是吧
- What? - Yeah, that's not a tired cliche, is it?
你到底要不要让我进来
Now, would you like to invite me in?
现在不太方便
Now is not a good time.
行吧
Right.
好吧 那你得签个字
OK, well, you'll have to sign this
表示你不需要我的服务
to say you don't need my services.
还有 如果你屋里有血迹和人体残骸
And if you've got blood and human remains in there,
最好赶紧清理
you might want to clean them up quickly,
不然会引来讨厌的室友 再见
or you're going to have some unwanted housemates. Bye.
等等 什么讨厌的室友
Wait! What unwanted housemates?
细菌
Bacteria.
就细菌啊
Oh, bacteria.
-老鼠 -还有老鼠
- The rats. - Rats?
对 老鼠
Yes, rats!
一场真正的害虫聚会 好好享受
A real vermin house party. Enjoy.
好吧 请进吧
All right, y-you may come in.
不 不用了 你已经签字了
No. No, you're all right. You've signed this now.
我准备去喝一杯爽口的啤酒
I...think I'll go and have a lovely beer.
拜托 我不想要害虫聚会
Please! I-I don't want a vermin house party.
我还得赶稿子
I have a deadline.
老天
Oh, dear.
二十英镑 我给你二十英镑买♥♥啤酒
£20. I'll give you £20 for beer.
我压根不喜欢喝啤酒
I don't even like beer.
骗你的 走吧
I do like beer. Go on.
进来吧
Come on, then.
作家
我在这边工作
I shall be working in here.
任何时间 任何原因都请勿入内
Please do not enter at any point, for any reason.
那里 如你所见 有大量血迹
There. As you can see, the blood is extensive.
我用牛皮纸盖住了 因为感觉有点不好控制
I've covered it with brown paper because it's a little visceral.
-有点什么 -容易伤感
- It's a little...? - It is triggering.
现在大家都很容易伤感 对吧
Everyone's getting triggered these days, aren't they?
到处都是情绪化的人
Lot of triggering going on.
不是吗
No?
-他没剩下多少残骸 -是她
- Not a lot of him left. - Her.
怎么回事呢
What, er...?
某种爆♥炸♥ 弹片被震的到处都是
Some kind of explosion, sending shrapnel everywhere.
这个炉子和采暖系统连在一起
That wood-burner is connected to the heating system.
他们认为故障引发了风向逆流
They think a malfunction caused a gas backdraught,
将受害者同时切碎和焚化了
simultaneously slicing and incinerating the victim.
总的来说 她是被烧死的
Essentially, she burnt to death
因为年纪大了无法逃走
because she was too old to escape.
可怕
Horrific.
很难想象
Can't even imagine.
你是清理员 付你钱不是让你来想象的
You're a cleaner, you're not paid to imagine.
但我们可以想象啊
Hey, we can imagine!
那你想一个
Go on, then.
一个月亮
A moon.
行吧 现在采暖系统不工作了
OK, well, now the heating isn't working,
我正在写一部发生在普罗旺斯夏天的小说
and I'm writing a novel set during a Provencal summer.
而我寒冷难捱 身处地狱
I'm freezing. I'm in hell.
好吧 事发时你在现场吗
Right. Were you here when it happened?
幸好不在 我在一场朗读会上
Thankfully no, I was at a reading.
想到是我朋友的狗屎诗救了我狗命
The idea that my friend's shit poetry saved my life...
我明白 很讽刺
Well, the irony is not lost.
现在 失陪了 我得回普罗旺斯了
And now, if you'll excuse me, I must return to Provence.
我有个问题
I've got a question.
什么
Yes?
-是谁 -什么是谁
- Who was it? - Who was what?
死的人
Who was that?
我祖母
My grandmother.
好吧 我...
OK, well, I'll...
很好
Good.
还有
And, you know...
-抱歉 -为什么
- I'm sorry. - What for?
为你失去亲人
For your loss.
为什么要抱歉 你杀的她吗
Why are you sorry? Did you kill her?
我只是想礼貌一点 朋友
I was just being polite, mate.
又一个陈词滥调
It's another worn-out cliche.
你不抱歉 你不认识我祖母
You're not sorry. You didn't know my grandmother.
为什么她死了你要感觉抱歉
Why would you be sorry that she's dead?
这简直是对语言的亵渎
It's a bastardisation of the language.
你说得对 我根本不在意她死了
You're right. I couldn't care less she's dead.
这就对了 是不是感觉舒服多了
There! Now, doesn't that feel fresher?
诚实的新鲜气息
The clean air of honesty!
我很高兴她死了
I'm glad she's dead!
-为什么你会高兴 -我有点忘形了
- Why would you be glad? - I got carried away, it's...
你漠不关心
You are indifferent.
你不认识我祖母
You didn't know my grandmother.
你对她的生或死都漠不关心
You are indifferent to her life and death.
这样才恰当
That is proper.
抱歉
Sorry.
是为我说高兴抱歉 不是为她的死抱歉
About saying I'm glad, not about her death.
那对她的死 你很...
About which you are...?
漠不关心
Indifferent?
-混♥蛋♥ -我听得见
- Dick. - I can hear you.
抱歉
Sorry.
但不是为你死去的祖母
But not about your dead nan.
我写作必须要安静的环境
I must have quiet.
我得把纸移走
I've got to move the paper.
那就安静地移走
Well, move it silently.
这是纸 本来就会发出响声
It's paper. It scrunches.
它最大的特点就是会发出响声
It's sort of known for its scrunchiness.
像那样清理这块地方需要很久
It's going to take ages to clear the area like that.
我会把纸迅速揉成一团 我会快点揉
I'll scrunch it all at once. I'll speed scrunch.
我没法听着揉纸声工作
I can't work next to scrunching,
无论揉纸的速度有多快
regardless of the scrunch rate.
我还不喜欢打字声呢
Well, I don't like tippy-tappy.
打字声又不影响你工作
Tippy-tappy doesn't affect your work!
揉纸声影响我工作
剧集 | 犯罪现场清理员(2021) | 导航列表