剧集 | 犯罪现场清理员(2021) | 导航列表
酒吧有工作,还以为你想要杀了我
Job in a pub, thought you're trying to kill me.
天哪,你怎么了?
Bloody hell what's happened to you?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
戴着眼镜、耳环
With the glasses, the earring.
我只是想尝试一些不同的东西而已
I'm just trying something different that's all.
完全搞砸了
What a full breakdown.
哦,我在逗你玩
Oh I'm winding you up.
我觉得这个新女孩做得很好
No I think it's great what this new girl's managed to do.
在五个星期内改变了其他人 在五十年内无法改变的事情
Changed in five weeks what others couldn't in 50 years.
嗯
Well.
你一定很喜欢她
You must really like her.
配眼镜要处方签吗?
Are they even prescription?
当然…
Yeah course they are...
听着,我知道你和我要一起去喝一杯
look I'm sorry, I know you and I were going to go for a drink weren't we.
哦,别担心我
Oh yeah, don't you worry about me.
我从这个新女孩那里受益匪浅
I'm benefiting from this new woman.
你现在每个星期五晚上
There's loads more naan breads left
不去白马酒吧的咖喱之夜后 剩下更多印度烤饼了
at curry night now you're not down the White Horse every Friday night.
她不是那种喜欢去酒吧的女孩
She's not really a down the put sort of girl.
哪个正常的人会想呢?对吧,威基?
And who in their right mind would want one of them Wicky?
所以这里发生了什么事?
So, what happened here?
哦,很可怕 一群年轻小伙子死于一场打斗
Oh well it's pretty gruesome, young bloke died in a fight,
一开始是一场混战 但后来有人拔出了刀
it started off as a brawl but then a knife got pulled.
不过酒吧经理在场 我让他跟你详细解说一下
Bar managers around though, I'll let him fill you in on the details.
喂,我不是酒吧经理,他才是
Oi, I'm not the bar manager, he was.
天哪,你一直站在那里吗?
Bloody hell have you been there the whole time?
对啊
Yeah.
你比你外表看起来更擅长偷偷摸摸
You're better at sneaking up than you look,
你看起来不像个偷偷摸摸的人 无意冒犯
you don't look like a sneaker, no offence.
祝我好运
Wish me luck.
祝你好运,威基
Good luck Wicky.
交易
就是这里
It was here.
在哪里?
Where about?
开玩笑的
Kidding.
我们打了一架,现在他死了
We had a fight now he's dead.
嗯,我很遗憾,节哀顺变
Well I'm sorry, sorry for your loss,
节哀顺变…老板
the loss of your, the loss of your boss.
杰克
Jacko.
哦,那是他的名字吗?
Oh, was that his name?
他的真名是米高,但每个人都叫他杰克 别问我为什么
Hi real name was Michael but everyone called him Jacko, don't ask me why.
我不会问的
I wont.
你在干嘛?
What was that?
我在做不适当的事
It was inappropriate.
我害怕的时候就会开玩笑
I make jokes when I'm frightened.
你知道吗?我现在正在试图戒酒
Do you know it's funny I'm trying to give up the booze at the moment
我以为待在酒吧会很辛苦 但我觉得还好
and I thought it would be hard being in a pub, I feel alright.
他才28岁,流血致死
He was only 28, he bled to death.
没错
Yeah.
真的很悲哀
That is, that is sad.
对他来说不悲哀 他已经走了,对她来说才悲哀
Not sad for him, he's gone, sad for her.
我需要工作
I need to work.
没错
Yeah.
我就在后面
I'll be back here.
好…
Yeah, okay.
我在准备
Setting up.
准备?为什么要准备?
Setting up? Setting up for what?
比赛日
Match day.
你们今天不休息?
What you're actually opening?
好吧
Okay.
嗯,我可能需要大约六个小时
Well I probably need about six hours for this.
不行,我们五个小时后开门
It's a business. We open in five.
好吧,我会试着在五个小时内完成
Alright, well I'll try and do it in five.
我们五个小时后开门
We open in five.
对,没问题,好的
Yeah, that's fine, alright.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Cheeky bastard.
来吧
Here we go.
嗨,你这美丽的东西
Hello, you beauty.
哦,真可爱
Oh lovely action
Bringing your daughter,
Bringing your daughter,
bringing your daughter to the slaughter,
bringing your daughter to the slaughter,
let her go,
let her go,
let her go, let her go.
let her go, let her go.
Bringing your daughter,
Bringing your daughter,
bringing your daughter to the slaughter,
bringing your daughter to the slaughter,
let her go, let her go, let her go.
let her go, let her go, let her go.
早安
Good morning.
不…
No...
关不掉
it wont go off,
关掉…啊
off... ah
玩得开心吗?
Having a nice time?
抱歉,我来自罗森清洁公♥司♥ 我来这里是…
Sorry, I'm from Lawson Cleaners, I'm here to
看起来是享受好时光而不是来工作的
Have a good time instead of working it seems.
哦,那个…是自己开始播放的
Oh that, oh no that started playing on its own,
我想这地方在闹鬼
I think the place is haunted.
不是他,他还不会变成鬼 更可能是海盗
Not by him, he wont be a ghost yet, probably by a pirate.
抱歉,你是谁?
Sorry, who are you?
莉莎史密夫
Lisa Smith,
就跟门上的那块牌子一样
like on the board above the door.
哦,抱歉,我以为那个大个子才是…
Oh, sorry I just presumed the big fella was...
对啊,为什么是一个女人 经营这个地方呢?我们太娇弱了
Yeah, why would a lady run the gaff, we're too delicate.
抱歉,我是威基,我是来…
Sorry, I'm Wicky, I'm here to...
清洁工,没错,我知道了
The cleaner, yeah, I gathered.
正在为比赛做准备,莉莎
Getting ready for the match Lisa.
好的,抱哥,谢谢你
Good Cuddle thank you for that,
来一杯双倍波本威士忌
double bourbon please.
抱哥?
Cuddle?
对啊,你有意见吗?
Yeah, you got a problem with that?
不,我只是觉得对于我眼前这个人来说 这是一个有点好笑的名字
No, I just think it's a bit of a funny name for someone I felt,
我希望我的用字不会显得庸俗
I hope this doesn't seem crass,
但他可能在最轻微的挑衅下
might with a slightest provocation
就能把我整个骨架从我的屁♥眼♥拉出来
pull my whole skeleton out of my bum hole.
你很快就下判断了,是吗,清洁工?
You're very quick to judge aren't you, cleaner man,
你会很适应这里的
you'll fit in well here.
你想喝杯啤酒吗?
Do you want a beer?
我在工作
I'm at work.
对,而我马上要去对我的帐
Yeah and I'm about to do my accounts.
不…我不能,我答应了我的新女友
No, no I can't I promised my new girlfriend.
我们为了爱无所不能啊
Things we do for love ay.
他非得去表现得像个硬汉 现在我失去了我的酒吧经理
He had to go and act like a big shot, now I've lost my bar manager.
对啊,他神奇地失去了两只耳朵
Yeah and he weirdly lost both ears.
我还失去了我的恋人
I also lost my lover.
什么!
What!
他才28岁,对你来说太年轻了
He was only 28 though, that's too young for you,
我是说他太年轻就死了
I mean for him to die,
没别的意思,我相信他…
not for anything else, I'm sure he was,
他很好亲吗?
what was he nice to kiss,
当然是了,你在说什么?得了吧
course he was, what you on about, come on.
我是说他失去了两只耳朵
I mean he lost both ears,
失去一只耳朵,是粗心,失去两只耳朵
lose one ear, call me careless, lose both ears,
可能是我不想要耳朵
may be I don't want ears.
天哪
Oh my god.
你准备好喝一杯了吗?
You ready for that pint?
没错,请给我…
Yes please...
天哪
Oh god.
你近期有机会进行任何清洁行为吗?
Any chance you're gonna do any cleaning in the near future,
清洁工
cleaner man.
马上去
Make your mind up.
玫瑰酒吧
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
一个28岁的人跟那老女人有什么关系?
What did a 28 year old want with that old boot?
剧集 | 犯罪现场清理员(2021) | 导航列表