I'm just here for Justin. Sorry.
不 不用 我是说不用同情我
Nah, don't be. I mean, feel sorry for me.
接下去四个月
I'm the one that's stuck in Detroit
被困在底特律的人是我
for the next four months.
但你 你不会想参加这个节目
But you--you don't want to do this show.
这些人
I mean, all these people,
他们的生活都会天翻地覆
their gonna have their lives turned upside down.
我们要寻找黑料 还要不停利用
We're gonna look for dirt, and we're gonna exploit it,
我感觉很内疚
and I'll feel bad,
但也不那么内疚 因为这是我的工作
but not too bad 'cause that's my job.
我们还跳不跳了
We doing this or what?
那是谁
Who is that?
好吧 看起来该你上了
All right, it looks like you're up.
-我没有鞋 -以防万一我就买♥♥了
- I don't have shoes. - I brought them just in case.
-以防万一她就买♥♥了 -好吧
- She brought them just in case. - O-okay.
没事 呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
她来了 缓慢且迅速
She's coming! Slow but fast.
天呐 你的头发 放下来
Oh, my God, your hair! Take it down.
萨德勒已经进入状态了 赶快
Sadler's in the zone. Let's go.
他本人还挺帅的
He's, like, really attractive in person.
你 你跟我说过吗
Did you-- did you tell me that?
亲爱的 我要把你头发往后梳
Honey, I'm gonna muss the hair in the back.
-往后拢拢就行 -你很美 好吗
- Just pull it back. - You look beautiful, okay?
你得上了 你得上了
You got to go. You got to go.
碧昂斯
Beyoncé!
我以为你被捕了
I thought you got arrested.
他俩都有逮捕令
They both had warrants.
我们需要音乐
Hey, we need some music.
瞧瞧
Check it out.
我们来做托举吧
Let's do the lift.
-什么 不不 -来吧
- What? No, no, no. - Yeah.
不不不
No, no, no, no!
太棒了
Yes!
什么 怎么了
What? What's up?
没什么 我...
Nothing. I--
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你这么做
Thanks for that.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰茜卡 让我看你的笔记 给我看你的笔记
Jessica, let me see your notes. Let me see your notes.
我想让你竭尽全力找出
I want you to find out everything you can
关于她家庭 社会关系等一切
about her family, socioeconomics.
-孩子的父亲是谁 -她不肯说
- Who's the father of her kid? - She didn't want to say.
那意味着里面有故事
That means there's something there.
-你能搞清楚吗 -好
- Can you figure it out? - Yeah.
-我们为什么要这么做 -因为她是我们的主角
- Why are we doing this? - 'Cause she's our story.
她怎么是主角了
How is she the story?
她要爱上他
She's gonna fall in love with him,
而他要让她心碎
and he's gonna break her heart.