你在150人前许下了承诺
You made a commitment in front of 150 people.
顺带一提 我们仍在还那场婚礼的账
A wedding, by the way, that we're still paying off.
我想办一场小型婚礼
I wanted to do an intimate wedding,
而她想让她的所有表亲来 而她有好多表亲
and she wanted all her cousins, and she has so many cousins,
其中很多人都不怎么样
and a lot of them aren't great.
好了 大家 肘部往里收 手腕放松
Okay, guys. Elbows in, wrists relaxed.
这太错乱了 你需要帮助
This is deranged. You need help.
还有别再说我被解雇了 那不准确
And stop saying I got fired! It's not accurate.
汽车厂把我的工作送到了墨西哥
The auto industry shipped my job to Mexico,
还有曾经有过一场由蝙蝠引发的全球疫情
and there was a global pandemic from a bat.
一只蝙蝠杀掉了我们所有人的祖父母
A bat killed all of our grandparents.
那怎么能是我的错 有人同意吗 没吗
How is that my fault? Any hands? No?
那样的话 我们来转肩
Then in that case, let's go to shoulder rolls.
怎么了
Yes?
我被动感单车课解雇了
So I got fired from my spin class.
你读了我给你的那本布伦娜·布朗的书吗
Have you read that Brené Brown book I gave you?
她写了很多关于脆弱和放手的东西
She writes a lot about vulnerability and letting go.
你知道当你那样说我听到的是什么吗
You know what I hear when you say that?
"放弃" 那不是我 我会拿回我的生活
"Give up." That's not me. I'm getting my life back.
那样的生活一去不复返了 迈克
That life is not coming back, Mike.
工厂关了 佩姬走了
The factory is closed. Paige is gone.
没 她没有 她只是需要些空间
No, she's not. She just needs room.
这是暂时分居
It's a trial separation.
我们甚至都没和别人约会
We're not even seeing other people.
但你现在负担太重
But you're dealing with a lot right now.
我们想说我们担心你
We're trying to say we're worried.
我们担心你茫然无措
We're concerned you're at sea.
我们没法袖手旁观
We're not gonna stand here
看着你自杀 伙计
and watch you kill yourself, man!
你这人怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
伙计们
Guys--hey, hey, hey!
他有双悲伤的眼睛和一切
He's got those sad eyes and everything!
我眼睛没事 我没事
My eyes are fine! I'm fine!
不 我不想要拥抱
No, I don't want a hug.
那...好吧
So...okay.
你觉得我们一起去赚钱怎么样
What do you say we go cobble together a paycheck?
来福车
好了 都系好安全带了吗
Okay, all buckled in?
我们随时能回去多拿些
We can always stop and get more.
伙计们 你们有想走的捷径吗
Guys, do you have a shortcut you want me to use?
极速购
Instacart.
他们的梅鹿辄红酒卖♥♥完了
They were out of Merlot.
-艾伦吗 -是的 你好
- Alan? - Yeah, hi.
-这是我们的车 -是我们的吗
- Uh, this is us.- Oh, this is us?
好极了
Oh, that's great.
我喜欢坐在2001年产的小型轿车的后座
I love riding in the backseat of a compact sedan from 2001.
坏掉的暖气和湿狗毛简直是标配
The broken heater and wet dog hair comes standard.
在电视史上
Never in the history of television
执行制片人从未被
has an executive producer been left behind
彻头彻尾的抛下过 艾伦
to die at a location, Alan.
我以为你在领头的大巴里
I thought you were in the lead van!
你这... 我要把你推下车去
You th--I'm gonna push you out of this car.
他们可以把网络会议延后15分钟
They can move the Zoom 15 minutes,
但他们担心出席人数
but they're worried about turnout
还想把这加进议程里
and want to add that to the agenda.
这难道是我的错
Well, how is that my fault?
他们三天前把我扔在底特律
They dropped me in Detroit three days ago
让我拯救一档愚蠢的舞蹈秀 而且... 艾伦
to save a stupid dance show, and last thing--Alan.
艾伦 这 这消毒液也太多了
Alan, that--that is too much hand sanitizer.
我待会是要去给婴儿换尿布吗
Do I need to reach in and flip a breech baby later?
-抱歉 -这在事前日程表上吗
- I'm sorry. - Is that on the prep schedule?
我只想要正常量 艾伦
I just want a normal amount, Alan.
为什么是你拿着吊麦
And why do you have the boom?
为什么不是音效组拿着它
Why does sound not have the boom?
加里叫我拿着
Gary asked me to hold it.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
然后我找不到加里了
Then I lost Gary.
杰茜卡 跟我换位置
Jessica, switch places with me,
-不然我要杀人了 -不 不不不
- or I'm going to do murder. - No. No, no, no.
-这不安全 -这下消毒液全在我腿上了
- Not safe. - I've got hand sanitizer all over my leg now.
就是这里了 我们到了
Well, this is it. We are here.
舞跃选拔赛
这里是歌♥剧院
This is the opera house.
海报挂上了
The posters are up.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
坐轮椅的女士有点太过了
The woman in the wheelchair is a little much.
不 很完美 令人触动
No, it's perfect. Very moving.
很动人 对吗
Emotional, right?
很好 谢谢
Good. Thanks.
舞跃
盖比·刘易斯 你猜猜看
Gabby Lewis, guess what.
你要升职为产品经理了
You're getting a promotion to project manager!
你看上去并不激动
You don't seem that excited.
我很激动 谢谢 只是...
Oh, I am. Thank you. It's just--
我一直将你看作是我的接♥班♥人
You know, I have always thought of you as the next me.
舞跃
平凡之人
平凡之人
舞跃
千载难逢
千载难逢
参与选拔
参与选拔
老天
Holy crap.
所以这是个舞蹈真人秀 叫做《舞跃》
So it's a dance reality show. It's called The Big Leap.
这跟你有什么关系
What does that have to do with you?
我要去参选 这是给业余舞者的
Well, I'm gonna audition. It's for amateur dancers.
-不行 -你为什么要这么做
- No. - Why would you do that?
是啊 为什么
Yeah, why would you do that?
因为他们想要普通人
'Cause they want regular people.
欢迎各种类型的舞者
All styles of dance welcome.
选拔在周一
Auditions are Monday.
你什么时候会跳舞了
Since when are you a dancer?
我妈原来开过一间舞蹈室
My mom ran a dance studio.
你去上过课吗
Did you ever take classes?
不管怎样 我耳濡目染
Whatever. I absorbed it.
等一下 这是淘汰赛吗
Wait a minute, is this an elimination show?
事实上 不 这不是淘汰赛秀
Actually, no. It's not an elimination show.
他们要挑选20人的舞团
They pick a dance company of 20 people,
然后一起编排些东西
and then they create something together.
听上去很糟糕
Sounds like a train wreck.
就是这样 非常的积极向上
That's the thing. It's very positive.
最后将有一场《天鹅湖》的现场演出
And it all builds to a live performance of Swan Lake,
意味着...
which is, you know--
很可怕 但又很刺♥激♥
it's very scary, but also very exciting.
这是次大动作
It's a grand gesture.
我要以此让佩姬回来
This is how I get Paige back.
你这话我就不同意了 兄弟
You lost me there, man.
一样 我收回我的支持
Same. I withdraw my support.
你们不明白吗
Don't you see?
这能改变我的人生
This could change my whole life.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
还记得莱恩·洛克
Remember when Ryan Locker
在啦啦队选拔赛时 把你摔下来了吗
dropped you during cheerleading tryouts?
我基本上每天都在想
I literally think about it every day,
但还是谢谢你的提醒
but thank you for checking.
也许我现在再跳舞还不迟
Maybe it's not too late for me to dance again.
这是我听过最蠢的事情
This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.
我要去参加 我还要赢回我的妻子
I'm doing the show, and I'm getting my wife back.
我要去
I'm going for it.
真的吗 就你自己
Really? By yourself?
不 不只是我自己
No. Not by myself.
保龄球馆
你好
Hi.
你好 你是来...
Hi. Um... what are you--
我从图享上找到了你的工作地点
I found out you work here on Instagram.