I don't want to see it, but I can't look away.
让调研组看中西部对乱♥伦♥接受度有多高
Call research and see how incest plays in the Midwest.
双胞胎伦
Twincest.
恭喜 下一位
Congratulations. Next.
准备好就能开始
Whenever you're ready.
终于 来了一位芭蕾舞者
Oh, finally! A ballet dancer.
她正符合我们主流观众的年龄
She is the exact average age of our viewer.
太优雅了
Absolutely beautiful.
-真好 -她真棒
- It was nice. - She was wonderful.
-对 -恭喜
- Well--yes. - Congratulations.
-你晋级了 -非常感谢
- You're moving through. - Thank you so much.
-好吧 芭蕾无聊吗 -我爱芭蕾
- Okay, is ballet boring? - I love the ballet.
行 说出一位芭蕾舞者
All right, name one ballet dancer.
娜塔莉·波特曼的丈夫
Natalie Portman's husband.
他叫什么
What's his name?
-好吧 -下一位
- Okay. - Next.
我是蕾文·普莱斯
I'm Raven Price.
我是个艳舞♥女♥郎和成人片演员
I'm an exotic dancer and adult-film actress.
我有一部新电影要出炉了
I have a new movie coming out.
这是我第一部与粉丝做♥爱♥的电影 正好赶上节日季
It's my first fan bang, just in time for the holidays.
爽身粉也太多了
That's a lot of baby powder.
我爱她 各位 我爱她
I love her. Guys, hey, I love her.
她得晋级
She's in.
恭喜
Congratulations.
-天呐 -下一位
- Oh, gosh. - Next.
如果我发生了车祸 能...
If I got in a car crash, could--
你觉得我能不遵守合同吗
do you think I could get out of my contract?
-你还好吗 -嗯
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
给我们一会
J-just give us a second.
贾斯汀 你很出色
Justin, you were excellent.
你晋级了
You're advancing.
盖比 抱歉 但这是你的终点了
Gabby, I'm sorry, but this is the end of the road for you.
-盖比 -没事 没事
- Gabby-- - It's okay. It's okay.
我很为你开心 好吗
I'm so happy for you, okay?
五六七八
Five and six and seven and eight.
这是很简单的双人舞
It's a simple partner dance.
我已经去掉了其中所有的芭蕾
I took all the ballet out of this.
我已经无法再简化了
I cannot dumb it down for you any further.
不想在这看到这个
Don't want to see that in here.
注意脱衣舞♥女♥的背 谢谢
Watch the stripper back, please.
我希望别人叫我"性工作者"
I prefer the term "sex worker."
我六岁时开始跳舞
I started dancing when I was six years old.
我跳舞直到脚出血
I worked until my feet bled.
我在群舞待了六年
I spent six years in the corps
才成了首席芭蕾领舞
before I became a prima ballerina.
直到三十岁才来例假
Didn't get my period until I was 30.
而你们
You guys...
你们只是今早起床
you just rolled out of bed this morning,
吃了一碗芝士 但现在却有机会
ate a bowl of cheese, and now you get to dance
在百万观众前跳舞
in front of millions of people.
我们要打造一出现场《天鹅湖》演出
We're building to a live performance of Swan Lake,
而你们太蠢 配不上紧张
and you're too stupid to be nervous.
我现在紧张了
I'm nervous now.
闭嘴
Shut up!
再来
Again!
我又性奋又害怕
I'm turned on and terrified at the same time.
听着 我刚跟电视台开了视频会议
Listen, I just got off a Zoom with the network.
台里有点担心我们缺乏明星
A little worried about the lack of star power.
我有个想法 雷吉·萨德勒
Idea. Reggie Sadler.
底特律雄狮队的近端锋
Tight end for the Detroit Lions.
他已经不是年轻小伙了
He's on the wrong side of 30.
而且 他因第三次酒驾而被停赛
Plus, he just got suspended from his third DUI.
来 你看看
Here, check him out.
说我不能打球
Telling me I can't play.
雷吉·萨德勒醉酒视频
-我能打 -各位
- I can play! - Guys.
这是雷吉·萨德勒 在橄榄球场耍酒疯
This is Reggie Sadler wasted on a football field.
-太悲哀了 -看后面
- It's so sad. - Watch the pizza.
-触底得分 -太妙了
- Touchdown! - Spike!
看这些动作 看看他的潜力
Look at those moves. Look at that potential.
你看到这舞步了吗
You see the dancing?
然后他对拍摄的小伙发火了
And then he gets angry at the camera guy,
他可能去打他
and he might hit him.
这都不重要 但他很不错
It's not important, but he's good.
-绝不行 -我知道 我也这么说
- No way. - I know. That's what I said.
他绝对不会来选拔
He's never gonna do this,
只是他失去了所有赞助商
but he lost all his endorsements.
推特都恨死他了
Twitter is mad as hell at him
因为他叫米歇尔·奥巴马肥婆
because he called Michelle Obama's ass fat.
没人想碰他
No one wants to touch him.
我们明天与他开会
We got a meeting with him tomorrow.
醒醒
Wake up!
有很多人削尖了脑袋想进来
There are people who would kill to be here!
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
萨米 怎么了
Sammy! What happened?
他抽到了很难的词
He got a really hard word.
初学者 谁知道这词是什么意思
Abecedarian. Who even knows what that means?
我尿裤子了 我们得搬家了
I peed my pants. We have to move!
萨姆 这很糟糕
Sam, it stinks,
但生活就是被打倒后继续站起来
but life is about coming back from a punch.
你得坚持站起来
You got to keep getting up,
无论有多少次被打的满地找牙
no matter how many times you get kicked in the teeth.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
萨姆 我想让你去贩卖♥♥机
Sam, I want you to run to the vending machine.
我们需要些巧克力 好吗
We need some chocolate, okay?
回去节目组
Go back to the show.
告诉他们错了
Tell them they made a mistake.
获得第二次机会
Get a second chance.
我有过第二次机会 妈 被我毁了
I had my second chance, Mom, and I blew it.
我知道你的抑郁症
I know your depression
正告诉你自己和未来有多么糟糕
is telling you terrible things about yourself and your future,
但你的抑郁是个骗子
but your depression is a liar.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
你值得生活得更好些 亲爱的
You deserve a little more in life, honey.
去争取吧
Go get it.
好了 这组今天可以回家了
All right, uh, this group's released for today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在看布伦娜·布朗的书
Oh, you're reading Brené Brown.
对于男人来说很厉害
That's impressive for a guy.
对 一个朋友送我的
Um, yeah, no, a friend gave it to me.
你还有朋友 对男人来说也很厉害
Oh, you have a friend-- also impressive for a guy.
更厉害的是 我在看法语版
Even more impressive, I'm reading it in French.
-真的吗 -当然不 什么
- Really? - No! What?
你还信了
You bought that?
这本书帮了我很多
That book helped me so much.
真的吗 怎么帮
Really? How so?
我之前有份大公♥司♥的工作 后来我病了
I had this big corporate job, and then I got sick.
她帮我意识到是时候退出了
She helped me realize it was time to quit.
-一切都好吗 -当然
- Is everything okay? - Oh, yeah.
我更担心在里面被淘汰
I'm more worried about getting cut in there.
大家都充满活力
Everyone else is so fresh
而我只是...滑步 摆手 变换
and I'm all like... Shuffle, ball, change
别闹了 你很棒
Stop, you're great.
我妈超爱音乐剧
You know, my mom loves musicals.
我可以来个低级版的吉恩·凯利
You know, I can do a poor man's Gene Kelly here.
这个低级版的吉恩·凯利是腿断了吗
Does this poor man's Gene Kelly have a broken foot?
瞧 我应该感觉被冒犯
Wow, see, I should be offended,
但我感觉你这话是出于嫉妒
but I feel like it's coming from a place of jealousy.
不如来点《雨中曲》怎么样
So how about a little, uh, Singin' in the Rain?
我来个高级版的黛比·雷诺兹
Oh, here comes the rich man's Debbie Reynolds.
还真演上了是吧
Oh, wow. We're committing, huh?