七年前
密歇根州"舞队"决赛
卫冕冠军多洛雷斯·休尔塔高中一骑绝尘
Returning champs Dolores Huerta High School are crushing this!
那是盖比·刘易斯
That's Gabby Lewis.
这支队伍的心脏与灵魂
The heart and soul of this team.
她有着光明的未来
She's got a bright future,
获得了纽约大学的舞蹈奖学金
heading off to NYU on a dance scholarship.
这段舞是她和贾斯汀·卡尔格罗夫编的
She choreographed this routine with Justin Calgrove
我们对他们两个的期待非常之高
We're expecting big things from these two.
我爱你 你是一切
I love you. You were everything.
我也爱你 你如火一般
I love you too. You were fire.
你如太阳一般
You were the sun.
你是超级碗上的碧昂丝
You were Super Bowl Beyoncé.
她怎么会不知道他是同性恋
How does she not know he's gay?
他怎么会不知道他是同性恋
How does he not know he's gay?
亲爱的 你表现得太棒了
Honey, you were so good.
你的胸好汹涌
Wow, your boobs look amazing.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mom. - What?
有曲线就有这个好处
It's the benefit of being curvy.
碧昂丝
Beyoncé.
我不能相信她要离开了
I can't believe she's leaving.
我会在纽约大学好好照顾她
Oh, I'll take good care of her at NYU.
你说我今晚我可以用整个家 对吧
You said I could have the house tonight, right?
对 我一点回来 不准喝酒
Yes. I'll be back at 1:00. No drinking.
你和贾斯汀 我很好奇
You and Justin. I'm curious.
我是说 你们两个在一起这么久了
I mean, you two have been together for so long.
性生活如何
How's the sex?
我能跟你说件事吗
Can I tell you something?
-你们两个还没做过 -你怎么知道
- You two haven't had sex. - How'd you know?
他说他想等 等到特别的时候
He said that he wanted to wait so it would be special.
这就对上了
You know, that all tracks.
还有件事
And there's something else.
我们圣诞时分开了一段时间
We took a break over Christmas.
有一个男孩
There was this guy.
就那一次
It was one time.
我喝完了 我房♥间里还有
I'm empty. I have more in my room.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
你真正做过爱了 太好了
You had actual sex. That's great.
就一次 但那更让我确定了
One time, but it really just convinced me
贾斯汀是我的灵魂伴侣
that Justin is my soul mate.
盖比 盖比 盖比 等等 不不不 拜托
Gabby, Gabby. Gabby, wait. No, no, no, please.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
我知道我们一定会有这个对话
So we were always going to have this conversation.
我只是以为会来得更早些
I just thought it would happen earlier.
-盖比 盖比 盖比 -怎么了
- Gabby, Gabby, Gabby! - Ooh, what happened?
贾斯汀终于出柜了
Justin's finally gay.
贾斯汀终于出柜了吗 感谢上苍
Justin's finally gay? Oh, thank God.
大家 贾斯汀出柜了
You guys, Justin's gay now.
总算
Finally!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
出去
Get out!
等等 你为什么在吐
Wait, why are you throwing up?
-你只喝了一杯 -出去
- You only had one drink. - Get out!
小盖 我很抱歉
Gabs, I'm so sorry.
自然而然就发生了 但我爱你
It just happened, but I love you,
我再也不会那样做了 我保证
and I'll never do it again, I promise.
除了在我梦里 我无法控制我的梦
Except for my dreams. I can't control my dreams.
-出去 -好
- Get out! - Okay!
盖比 我不知道我为什么那样做了
Gabby, I don't know why I did that.
我的心理医生说
You know, my therapist says
-我把性用作权力 但 -出去
- I use sex as power, but - Get out!
姑娘 我不知道你以为你在跟谁说话
Girl, I don't know who you think you talking to.
圣诞节的那个男孩
So Christmas break guy.
他戴套了 对吧
He used protection, right?
舞跃
舞跃
舞跃
第一季第一集
第一季第一集
第一季第一集
现在
萨姆 萨姆 我们不能再迟到了
Sam! Sam, we can't be late again.
快 我们得走了 快
Come on, we got to go. Come on.
妈 那像是一块糖砖
Mom! That's, like, a brick of sugar.
我知道 亲爱的
I know, honey.
所以我才没给你
That's why I didn't give it to you.
我的天 每天早上都要这样吗
Oh, my God. Every morning?
"被篡改" 你知道这个
Tampered. You know this one.
"被篡改" TAMPERED
Tampered. T-A-M-P-E-R-E-D.
公正
你准备得太充分了
You are so ready!
范艾克小学
祝你今天愉快 好吗
You have the best day ever, okay?
有时宇宙真的是想告诉我们些什么
Sometimes the universe really is trying to tell us something.
你是舞者吗 来舞跃吧
我给你们举个例子
I'll give you an example.
上一周 我在做瑜伽战士三式
Last week, I was mid-warrior three pose, hmm,
走进来了一位美貌非凡的二十多岁完美女人
when in the walks the most beautiful, perfect woman in her 20s.
我真的差点绊倒
Well, I literally toppled over.
所以这说明了什么 女士们
So what is the lesson here, ladies?
比较和绝望
Compare and despair.
作为一名前芭蕾舞者
You know, as a former ballet dancer,
我应该知道这个 对吗
I should know this, right?
变老是趟美妙的旅程
Aging is a-a wonderful, wonderful journey.
我们努力创造出了这些美妙 充满爱的
We've worked hard to create these beautiful, loving--
妈 我的背包呢
Mom, where is my frickin' backpack?
这又是一♥期♥变老有多好吗
Is this another post about how great it is to be old?
好了 我们在这个家里不用"老"这个字
Okay, we don't use the O-word in this house,
还有我在帮助让这整个群体的女人
and I'm helping an entire community
不再感觉那么孤单
of women feel less alone.
你确定你没在帮
Are you sure you're not helping
那群女人感觉糟糕吗
an entire community of women feel like crap?
你的背包在平常那个挂钩上
Your backpack is on the hook where it always is.
早安 家人们
Good morning, family.
早安 今天在家办公吗
Good morning. Working from home today?
对 全天都在我的办公室里
Yep, all day in my office.
请不要打扰 我有截止日期要赶
Please do not disturb. I'm on a deadline.
又有 好的
Again. Okay.
姑娘们 需要我做纸杯蛋糕吗
Hey, girls, do you need me to make cupcakes for--
不用 我们什么都不需要
No, we don't need anything.
你继续吧 再见
Feel free to live your life. Bye!
祝一切顺利
Have a good day.
你有相关性问题
You have a relevance problem.
你知道我是什么意思吗
Do you know what I mean when I say that?
你在说我 老
You're calling me old.
我没那么说
I didn't say that.
-别把话往我嘴里塞 -好
- Don't put words in my mouth. - Okay.
我是说你在和
I'm saying that you're competing
存在时间更短的网红竞争
with influencers who have existed for less time.
好吧 我也许失去了一些关注者
Okay, I may have lost followers.
你在失去赞助者 尝试些新东西
You're losing sponsors. Try something new.
面部拉皮或是离婚
A face-lift or a divorce.
我很抱歉
Are--I'm so sorry.
舞跃
平凡之人
伟大梦想
一次机会
你被冒犯到了吗 你在哭吗
Are you offended? Are you crying?
好了
Okay.
我们来制定一个目的 一个目标
Let's set an intention, a goal.
70到75转每分 二 一 二
70 to 75 rpm on two and one and two.
现在闭上你的眼睛
Now close your eyes.
现在我要你想像
Now I want you to imagine
你在这个世上最爱的人
someone you love more than anyone in the world.
我要你想像那个人要离你而去
And I want you to imagine that that person is trying to leave you.
你要让那个人走吗
Are you gonna let that person leave?
-不 -不
- No. - No!
因为那是你老婆
Because that is your wife.