我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on.
我来了
Here I go.
我们现在真是在演音乐剧吗
Are we actually in a musical right now?
那两人
So those two?
他被汽车工厂解雇了
He was laid off from his auto factory job.
她也在同一家公♥司♥上班
She worked for the same company--
员工重组的副总裁
Vice President of Restructuring.
所以她炒了他
So she fired him.
他完全不知道 现在还在调情
He has no idea, and now they're cutely flirting
在逃生楼梯上跳舞
and dancing on a fire escape.
我们怎么没拍这个
Why are we not filming this?
各位 你们以为我们在这干什么
Hey, guys, what do you think we're doing here?
-来吧 -不错
- Come on. - Nice.
真棒
That's pretty good.
-我能敲敲你的脚吗 -来吧
- Permission to smack your foot? - Go ahead.
上楼
Coming up.
-下楼 -上楼
- Going down. - Going up.
交叉
Going across.
我们换个节奏吧
Let's snap.
-来吧 -好
- Let's do that. - Okay.
我感觉你更像读者 而不是舞者
I feel like you're more of a reader than a dancer.
有趣的是 我也不看书
The funny thing is, I actually can't read either.
那好 看我跳
All right, then, now watch me play.
-好 -一只手抬起 然后...
- Yeah. - One hand, throw up and--
迈克
Mike?
佩姬 你好啊
Paige. Hey.
那太...好吧 这是我妻子
That's gre--okay. Um, this is my, uh, wife.
他说了妻子
He said wife?
真是天赐礼物 一个镜头拍她
Oh, it's a gift from God. I want one on her...
我试着重修于好
I'm trying to patch things up, uh...
跟她 然后
With her and, uh...
太疯狂了 你竟然
It's crazy that you are--
你好吗
How are you?
-很好 很好 -这是怎么回事
- Good, good. - What is all this?
我在参加这个舞蹈真人秀
This is a reality dance show that I'm doing.
你好吗 这家伙是谁
How are you-- Who's--who's this guy?
我以为我们不跟别人约会
I thought we weren't seeing other people.
我是帕特里克 久仰你的大名
I'm Patrick. I-I heard a lot about you.
-也许我该走了 -不 什么 这太棒了
- Maybe I should go. - No. What? This is amazing.
过来 过来 你留下
Hey, come here. Come here. You stay.
我需要你留下 因为三角恋 好吗
I need you here because, uh, triangle, okay?
他在个人理财部门吗
Is he in wealth management?
迈克 别说了 别说这些没用的
Mike, don't start-- don't even start this crap.
我从没说过我不跟别人约会
I never said I wasn't seeing other people.
是你自己编的
You made that up!
我们可以好好说 对吧
We can keep this friendly, right?
帕特里克 没人跟你说话 老兄 所以
Patrick, nobody's talking to you, man, so--
放松 放松 摄像机
Easy. Easy. Camera.
你能签了这份文件吗 可播出的声明
Can I get you to sign this? It's the release.
我不想在真人秀里出镜
Oh, I-I don't want to be on reality TV.
-不 谢谢 -你想谈吗
- So, no, thank you. - You want to talk about this?
那我们就谈 把文件给我
Let's talk about it. Give me the paper.
-好 来吧 -别这么做
- Yes, here we go. - Don't do that.
这里签首字母 然后在底下签名
Just one initial there and sign right at the bottom.
也许我们可以边走边说
Maybe we can take a walk around the block--
太好了 好了 继续吧
That's great. All right. Carry on, please.
没错 你被解雇了
Okay, you got laid off.
你觉得自己是第一个失去工作的人吗
You think you're the first person to lose their job?
这不是我离开的原因
That's not why I left.
我离开是因为你太刻薄
I left because you were mean,
而且你不愿从沙发上下来
and you wouldn't get off the couch.
你需要帮助 迈克
You need help, Mike.
怎么 所以你就来拍真人秀了
What, you're-- you're doing a reality show?
真的吗
Really?
这真的是把你
Is this really a great time
介绍给世界的好时机吗
for you to be introduced to the world?
这个人 帕特里克
Oh, and this guy, Patrick--
再次声明 不想上电视
Again, don't want to be on TV.
他是个老师
He's a teacher.
他兜里没有几毛钱
He doesn't have two nickels to rub together,
但他很幸福
but he's happy.
他喜欢自己 他喜欢我
He likes himself, and he likes me.
我喜欢你 我爱你
I like you. I love you.
我很努力让我们破镜重圆
I tried so hard to make things work,
但你只是封锁自我
but you just completely shut down.
我嫁给了一个幸福的人 迈克
I married a happy guy, Mike.
如果那家伙再次出现
If that guy ever shows up again,
他可以给我打电♥话♥
he can give me a call.
走吧 帕特里克
Come on, Patrick.
佩姬 这还是约会 对吧
Paige, this is still a-a date, yeah?
拉近 拉近 再来点 多来几秒
Push, push. A little tighter. Two tease.
就这样 好了 拍到了
There we go. All right, we got that.
谢谢 看上去很棒
Thank you, guys. Looks great.
午餐来了
Lunch is here.
与我男人的浪漫夜晚
结婚真棒
与我男人的浪漫夜晚
结婚真棒
我进入下个环节了
I made it to the next round.
你真的想拍这个节目吗
Are you really gonna do this show?
对 如果我能进入最后一轮
Yeah, if I make the final cut.
想亲热下吗
Want to fool around?
亲爱的 我累了
Oh, honey, I'm just tired.
你知道我们已经六个月没做♥爱♥了
You know, we haven't had sex in six months.
怎么 你还计数呢
What, are you keeping score?
这根本不难 因为数量是零
Well, that's not hard because the score is zero.
我们都不怎么说话了 凯文
We barely talk anymore, Kevin.
你只是整天待在你办公室
All you do a sit in your office all day long.
我已经疲惫了整天为自己努力
You know, I'm getting really tired of apologizing
而向你道歉了
for working my ass off.
-你出轨了吗 -没有
- Are you having an affair? - No!
为什么突然之间这一切对你这么重要
Why is this all of a sudden so important to you?
怎么 你想把这个写到图享上吗
What, you want to put it on Instagram?
"凯文昨晚大战14分钟
"Kevin lasted 14 minutes last night.
香槟表情 爱心表情 微笑表情"
Champagne emoji, heart emoji, smiley face."
-你太过分了 -这是真的
- Okay, that's mean. - It's true!
我们的全部生活都在网上了
Our whole lives are online,
还有这个真人秀 我不希望你参加
and this reality show-- I don't want you to do it.
那不完全取决于你
Well, that's not entirely up to you.
我想要隐私
I want my privacy.
拜托 拜托你别去
Please, please don't do it.
拜托
Please!
尼克 夏洛特想跟亨利一起搬去伦敦
Nick, Charlotte wants to move to London with Henry.
夏洛特不能搬 因为我们在纽约有共同监护权
Well, Charlotte can't because we share custody in New York.
雷吉·萨德勒来了
Um, Reggie Sadler's here.
她在说因为你从来不着家
She is making the case, since you were never home,
所以你并不真正住在纽约
that you don't really live in New York--
不 我的工作就是出差 这太可笑了
No, my work is out of town. This is ridiculous.
她不能带走我的孩子
She can't take my kid.
-雷吉·萨德勒来了 -等等
- Reggie Sadler's here. - Hold on.
真的吗 红毛小子 雷吉·萨德勒
Really, Ron Weasley? Reggie Sadler's here?
好 那我就放弃孩子的抚养权
Okay, I'll just give up custody of my kid
好让我们按照你的计划开始会议
so we can start the meeting on your schedule.
你真的不知道该怎么办 对吧
You have no idea what to do right now, do you?
-我...不知道 -给自己一拳
- I--no. - Punch yourself in the face
然后给他倒些咖啡
and go offer him some coffee!
显然我这还需要一会
Obviously I need a minute here.
抱歉
Sorry.
听着 马蒂 我需要你让这麻烦消失 好吧
Look, Marty, I need you to make this go away, okay?
我不能
I can't--I--
马蒂 我必须得见我孩子
Marty, I got to be able to see my kid.
拜托你想办法
Please figure it out.