举办选拔赛 从中挑选出20人
Holding auditions from which we will choose 20 people
然后进行排练 最后表演...
who will go on to rehearse and then perform...
那是谁
Who's in there?
-雷吉·萨德勒 -《天鹅湖》
- It's, uh, Reggie Sadler. - Swan Lake.
我们打算给你两百万美金
We are prepared to offer you $2 million.
但当然你进行选拔
Well, you'll have to audition, of course.
选拔 上镜吗
Audition on--on camera?
-不行 -他不用进行选拔
- No. - He doesn't have to audition.
-他必须要进行选拔 -他当然需要
- He absolutely has to audition. - Of course he does!
不 我得保护他的品牌
No, I have to protect his brand.
听着 现在 他的品牌
Well, look, right now, his brand
是疯子 醉酒的厌女主义者
is crazy, drunk misogynist.
-你还能怎么办 -我们会想办法
- What else are you gonna do? - We'll figure it out.
谢谢你们为团队着想
Thanks for playing for the team, guys.
那我们得知道他会不会跳舞啊
Well, we'll have to know if he can dance.
如果没有真正的舞者
How am I supposed to pull off
我要怎么排练《天鹅湖》
a production of Swan Lake with no real dancers?
我不知道
I don't know!
肯定又紧张又刺♥激♥
It's gonna be a real nail-biter.
你的工作越困难 节目就越好看
The harder your job is, the better the show is.
不好意思 如果我能教会他跳舞
Excuse me, if I can teach him the choreography
让他参加选拔 我能再试一次吗
and get him to audition, can I get another shot?
-不行 -可以
- No. - Yes.
你是我们昨天淘汰的单亲妈妈 对吧
You're the single mom we cut yesterday, right?
我叫盖比 而且那不公平
Gabby, and that was unfair.
是因为脱衣舞♥女♥在台上撒了太多粉
There was stripper dust on the stage.
抱歉 她被淘汰了 没有第二次机会
I'm sorry, she was cut. There's no second chances.
平心而论 这节目就是关于第二次机会
Well, to be fair the show is literally about second chances.
对 我喜欢她来这里
Yeah, I like her coming down here
索要第二次机会
and asking for another shot.
非常勇敢 而且看看她
That's plucky as hell, and look at her.
她的头发 这些雀斑 我被吸引住了
Her hair, those freckles-- I'm drawn in.
我不知道她是黑人还是白人还是什么
I don't know whether she's Black or white or what.
你知道她在我看来是什么
You know what she looks like to me?
她看起来像美国 而美国需要胜利
She looks like America, and America needs a win.
-非常需要 -对
- She really does. - Yeah.
来吧 教她舞步
Come on, teach her the dance.
我就教你一次
I'm only showing you this once.
这是很多钱 洁德
It's a lot of money, Jade.
我们在为你得停赛上诉
We're appealing your suspension.
我们找不到一个医生说我能打球
We can't find a doctor to say I can play.
我的职业可能完蛋了
My career could be over.
我都在卖♥♥家具了 洁德 我需要个计划
I'm selling my furniture, Jade. I need a plan.
打扰 打扰 打扰了
Excuse me! Excuse me! Hi, excuse me.
我是盖比·刘易斯
Uh, I'm Gabby Lewis.
我是节目的人 你得参加
I'm with the show. You need to do this.
你需要钱 你的名声烂透了
You need the money, your reputation is trash,
而且女人讨厌你
and women hate you.
最后一句不是真的
That last part ain't true.
这算是你的商誉了
This will be goodwill in the bank.
我可以教你
I can teach you.
好 好的 那就来吧
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, okay. Let's do it.
一小时后你家见
Your house, one hour.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我不知道你住在哪
Um, I don't know where you live.
好了 那我们该怎么做
All right, so what we doing?
对 好的
Right. Yes. Yes.
-我们搭档 -好
- Let's, um, partner up. - Okay.
你的 你的右手放在我的肩上
Your, uh, your right hand on my shoulder,
你的左手放在...
and your left onto my--
抱歉 抱歉 都怪疫情
Sorry. Sorry. Uh, pandemic.
我已经 我已经差不多
I haven't been-- I haven't been touched
有一年没碰过男人了
by a man in--in, like, a year.
-你还好吗 -对 来吧
- You good? - Yes, yes. Here we go.
来吧 右手放我的肩膀
Here we go. Right hand on my shoulder.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
其实比一年久多了
It's actually been, um, much, much longer than a year.
我去 我去喝点水 好吗
I'm gonna just-- I'm gonna get some water, okay?
我去...
I'm gonna--
每日湿润
浏览历史
过去24小时
别忘了呼吸
And don't forget to breathe.
一 二 肩膀向后
One, two. Shoulders back.
注意姿势 直视我的眼睛
Watch your posture. Look me in the eye.
对 那是我的脚 那是我的奶♥子♥
Yep. Ow, that's my foot. And that's my boob.
-抱歉 -没事 没事
- Sorry. - It's okay. It's okay.
别让摸♥奶♥子这种小事
Don't let a sweet handful of boob
影响了你的成功
get in the way of your success.
不是因为奶♥子♥ 奶♥子♥很棒
It's not the boob. The boob is wonderful.
我喜欢奶♥子♥
I'm a boob man.
太好了
Great.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我不是个舞者
I'm not a dancer.
你看过《天鹅湖》吗
Hey, have you ever even seen Swan Lake?
老天 当然没有
Man, hell, no.
米拉·库妮丝和娜塔莉·波特曼开始做♥爱♥
Where's the part where Mila Kunis starts having sex
-是在哪里 -那是《黑天鹅》
- with Natalie Portman? - That's Black Swan.
《天鹅湖》里没有香艳的蕾丝性♥爱♥
There's no ecstasy-fueled lesbian sex scene in Swan Lake.
-天呐 -应该有的
- God. - There should be.
我们要做托举吗
Ooh, we gonna do the lift?
什么 不
What? No.
我不想让你把腰闪了
I-I don't want to throw your back out.
我的背留给我担心 好吧
You let me worry about my back, huh?
不 只是...
No, it's just...
如果你是被托举的人
If you're the one who gets lifted,
你就 你就得是最棒的
you're--you're, like, the--the best one,
最瘦小的 能得到一切的人
the smallest one, the one that gets everything.
那 那不是我
That's--that's just not me.
你太在意这个了
You're getting a little worked up about this.
你为什么这么担心托举意味着什么
What are you so concerned about the lift for?
你知道你该担心什么吗
You know what you should be concerned about?
-不出丑 -我让你见识下什么叫不出丑
- Not sucking. - I'ma show you not sucking.
什么时候
When?
好吧
Okay.
转身
Turn around.
上下 就这样
Up and down. Yeah, got it.
抬头 好了
Chin up. And go.
拖步 上 下
Drag. Up, down.
七 八 走
Seven, eight, and go.
继续 继续
Go, go.
-穿越 -对 那...
- Across. - Yeah, that--
锁住手臂
Hook the arms.
-这个怎么样 -别闹
- How about this? - Stop it.
把我推回去 这不是推 不过也行吧
Push me back. That's not a push, but okay.
上 下
Up, down.
伸长脖子 微笑
Elongate your neck. Smile.
你能把脚也伸长吗
Okay, well, can you elongate your foot, please?
一定要微笑 否则我们会输
Big smile, or we'll lose.
布丽特妮 干什么呢
Brittney. Hey! Excuse me.
你是个成年女性 你不打人
You are a grown woman, You don't hit.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
什么
What?
你的晚餐 包括超大杯的奶昔
Your dinner, including the extra-large shake,
大概有4800卡
is, like, 4,800 calories
在慧俪轻体上91分
and 91 points on Weight Watchers.
-你怎么知道 -我就是知道
- How do you do that? - I just do.
我知道所有东西的卡路里
I know how many calories are in everything.
那我有多少卡路里
How many calories am I?
什么 你是说如果我杀掉并吃了你吗