我只是过来打个招呼
I just came to say hi.
7年没跟我说话后 你只是过来打个招呼
You just came to say hi after seven years of not speaking to me?
是的
Yeah.
也不全是
Well, no.
有一档关于业余舞者的真人秀
There is this reality show for amateur dancers.
跟我一起参赛
Audition with me.
贾斯汀 九号♥道的球堵住了
Justin, got a ball jam on nine.
好的 我马上去
Yeah, okay. I'll be right there.
我给你打了很多次电♥话♥ 我以为你恨我
I called you so many times. I thought you hated me.
等下 那是谁
Pause. Who is that?
那是我儿子 萨姆
That is my son, Sam.
打招呼 萨姆
Say hi, Sam.
-他不会是我的吧 -什么
- Is he mine? - What?
你不会基到连孩子是怎么来的都不知道了吧
Are you so gay now that you don't know how babies are made?
我们没做过爱 记得吗
We never had sex, remember?
球不会自己出来 伙计
Ball's not unjamming itself, buddy.
布鲁斯 这里已经够乱了 这又不着急
Bruce, we're already in hell. It's not an emergency.
我来了
I'm coming.
顺便说一下 我不是...
Just so you know, I'm not--
这不是份固定的工作
I mean, this isn't a permanent job.
没有文凭找工作还挺困难
Things are a little hard out there without a degree.
我没有评判你
I'm not judging.
我也没去成大学
I never made it to college either.
你怎么了
What happened with you?
我向我爸出柜 他把我赶出家门了
I came out to my dad. He kicked me out.
说他不会出大学学费
Said he wouldn't help with college.
自那之后 再也没说过话了
Haven't spoken since.
如果你回我电♥话♥ 你就都会知道了
Which you would know if you just called me back.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我 我怀孕了 还很害怕
I-I was pregnant and scared
羞耻 抑郁
and ashamed and depressed,
我只是...我不能成为任何人的朋友
and I just--I couldn't be anybody's friend.
但我现在来了
But I'm here now.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你快乐吗
Are you happy?
我在保龄球馆工作
I work at a bowling alley.
好吧 那么或许我们都活着错误的生活
Okay, so maybe we're both living the wrong lives,
而这个节目可能是我们一次创造性的重生
and--and this show could be a creative rebirth for us.
-一次什么 -一次创造性的重生
- A what? - A creative rebirth.
我现在没法创造性重生
I can't have a creative rebirth right now.
我要去解决球的问题
I've got a ball jam.
请不要跳舞
Please don't be dancing.
高三 双人舞决赛
Junior year. Partners final.
你和我 我知道你还记得
You and me. I know you remember.
贾斯汀 我需要那条球道
Justin! I need that lane!
你现在看起来像个大傻瓜
You look like the biggest dork right now.
我就是这么爱你
It's how much I love you.
棒
Yes!
舞跃
今日选拔
早上10点至晚上9点
你好 底特律 我们来了 我们回来了
Hello, Detroit! We're here. We're back.
我们经历了一场噩梦
We came through a nightmare,
现在我们又能在一起了
and now we get to be together again.
举起手来 如果你厌倦了
Raise your hand if you are sick
像没人观看那样跳舞
of dancing like nobody is watching.
我看到你们了
I see you.
当我刚到纽约 他们告诉我
When I went to New York, they told me
我没有相应的训练成为芭蕾舞者
I didn't have the training to be a ballet dancer.
所以我刻苦练习 三年后
So I worked my ass off, and three years later,
我成了美国芭蕾剧院的首席舞者
I was a principal dancer at the American Ballet Theater
因为我要求自己有第二次机会
because I demanded a second chance for myself,
就像我要求你们也有第二次机会
like I'm demanding a second chance for you.
我们要像无人观看一样跳舞
We are gonna dance like everybody is watching.
他很棒 鼓舞人心 不那么真诚 我喜欢
He's good. Inspirational. Not too earnest. I like him.
我们要踏出这步舞跃
We are gonna take the big leap!
这个标题合适吗
Is it the right title?
我们该用《舞出你心》吗
Should we go with Dance Your Heart Out?
我们该用《终结职业的尿布之火》
We should go with Career-Ending Diaper Fire.
把你的刻薄留给镜头吧 姐妹
Save that for the camera, sister.
今天可以用任何舞种选拔
Audition in any style you want today.
其中四十人能晋级 而在那些人中
40 of you will advance, and of those people,
将搭档跳舞 最后我们会选二十人
they will partner dance, then we will pick 20 people,
组成舞跃舞团
and that will be The Big Leap Dance Company.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我说"你准备好了吗"
I said, "Are you ready?"
准备好了
Yeah!
刚才棒极了 我说两点
Hey! That was just great. Couple of things.
我们要找有个性的人 疯狂不是坏事
We're looking for personality. Crazy is not a bad thing.
我以为我们要找厉害的舞者
I thought we were trying to find great dancers.
我们只能找到二型糖尿病人
All we're going to find is type 2 diabetes.
她肯定会严格的要死
She's gonna test through the roof.
-现在是什么情况 -让他下去
- What is happening right now? - Move him along.
-好 停 谢谢 -下一位
- Okay, stop. Thank you. - Next.
不不不 毙了我吧
No. No. No! Oh, shoot me.
你已经尽力了
You did the best you could.
瞧 我让她下去了
See, look, I made her go away.
不不 谢谢
No. No. Thank you.
这都让我尿路感染了
Oh, that just gave me a UTI.
下一位
Next.
她是在诅咒我吗
Is she giving me a curse?
-谢谢 -我们没事
- Thank you. - We're good.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是迈克·德弗里斯
Uh, um, I'm Mike Devries.
-好样的 兄弟 迈克 -迈克 迈克
- Yeah, bro! Mike! - Mikey! Hey, Mike!
天呐
Oh, my God.
加油 不得志的白人男性
You go, disenfranchised white male.
拍一下他在观众席的胖子朋友
Get a camera on his schlubby friends back there.
不错
Fantastic.
恭喜 你晋级了
Congratulations. You're advancing.
太好了
Okay!
给力啊 迈克
Come on, Mike! Hey!
好极了 好极了 棒
Wonderful. Wonderful. Yes, yes.
我感到第二次机会来了
I feel a second chance coming on.
恭喜
Congratulations.
不不 抱歉 我不能再看一个蜘蛛侠了
Oh, no, no, sorry. I can't do another Spider-Man.
底特律到底有多少蜘蛛侠
How many Spider-Men are there in Detroit?
明显有很多
Apparently a lot.
我们不相信自己会说这话
We can't believe we're gonna say this,
但你晋级了
but you're going through.
-爽 -对
- Yes! - Yes!
恭喜 下一位
Congratulations! Next.
你晋级了
You're going through.
这张罚单 我付的心甘情愿
Now, that is a ticket I am willing to pay.
你晋级了 棒极了
You are advancing. Yes, yes.
我喜欢咪表妹
I love the meter maid.
她去年得了乳腺癌
She had breast cancer last year.
差点去世
She almost died.
很好 乳腺癌总能博得眼泪
That's good-- breast cancer always plays.
这不够 抱歉
It's not enough. Sorry.
为什么这么难 真抱歉
Why is this so hard? I'm so sorry.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你有百老汇舞蹈的背景吗
Do you have a Broadway background?
宝拉·克拉克
Paula Clark.
我大学学了音乐剧专业
I was a musical theater major in college.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
-我是布丽特妮·拉弗维尔 -西蒙·拉弗维尔
- Hi, I'm Brittney Lovewell. - Simon Lovewell.
已婚夫妇队
Married couple team.
-不不 我们是手足 -双胞胎
- No, no, we're siblings. - We're twins.
双倍惊喜 给我看看你们的招数
Uh, twintastic. Show me what you got.
我感觉他们要亲上了
I feel like they're gonna kiss.
我不想看 但却挪不开眼