剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表
I'm not coming.
-我们有过协议 -啊 协议
-We had a deal. -Ah, the deal.
我已经告诉你他住哪儿了
I told you where he was.
也告诉了你怎么找他
I told you how to find him.
协议已经完成了
That's the deal.
我已经身无分文了
I ain't got a dollar to my name.
-把那袋子给我吧
-Now give me that bag.
没办法给
Can't do that.
我们为钱做的那些事 记得么 小红
Things we do for money, eh Red?
-我们为钱做的这些事
-The things we do for money.
你刚说什么?
What did you say?
我当时在场
I was there.
我看见你藏床底下了
I saw you under that bed.
你那么害怕
You were so scared.
就是个小孩子
Just a little boy.
我那次救了你
I saved you then,
算上你被倒吊起来那次 已经救了你两次了
just like I did when you were hanging upside down with your ass hanging out.
所以你至少可以
So the least you could do
给我那个黑袋子吧
is give me that goddamn black bag.
小红
Red,
答应我一件事
promise me one thing.
如果你最后赢了
If you are the last man standing,
把我哥的脑袋 也装进你那脏兮兮的黑袋子里
make sure my brother ends up in that dirty black bag.
比利
Billy.
妈妈
Mom.
多里安!
Dorian!
多里安!
Dorian!
多里安!
Dorian!
走吧
Come on.
这些事跟我们没关系
These things have nothing to do with us.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
他威胁要杀我们的孩子
He threatened to kill our child.
我们把他埋这儿
We bury him here.
然后把这个地方也埋了
And then we bury this place.
永远
Forever.
同意么?
Agreed?
你在读什么?
What are you reading?
剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表