剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表
Goddamn it.
他从我后面跟上来
He came up behind me.
他拿着枪 这不是我的错
He was armed, it's not my fault.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
不
No.
你为什么要给他枪?
Why did you give him the gun?
我没给
I didn't.
他只是想保护我 仅此而已
He just wanted to protect me. That's all.
我们警长在哪 你个该死的杀人犯
I said where's our sheriff, you goddamned murderer?
我们警长在哪儿?
Where's our sheriff?
当你找到那人
You know when you find the man
杀你妈妈的凶手
that killed your mama...
别过来
Leave us alone.
你会成为最后的胜者
You'll be the last man standing.
孤身一人
All alone.
振作点 小红
Come on, Red.
就差最后一步了
One last push.
嘿 嘿 你想干吗?
Hey, hey, what the hell you doing?
我去把你们的警长找回来
I'm gonna get your fucking sheriff for you.
跟你说了
I told you,
我们刚开张几个月
we only set up a couple of months ago.
一分钱都还没挣到手
We haven't made a single dollar yet.
这也太巧了 朋友
Ain't that a coincidence, my friend.
我也正为钱伤透了脑筋
'Cause I'm having a pretty tough time with money too.
所以 如果你们肯伸出援手
So, if you'll extend a helping hand
赞助我点急需的补给
and some credit for some possible supplies
比如子弹
that may come in handy, like some bullets,
威士忌 还有一匹像样的马
some whiskey, and maybe a decent horse.
马厩里只有一匹母马 但我需要它
There's a mare in the stable, but I need it.
-格洛丽亚马上要生孩子了... -我也需要 奥利弗
-Gloria's gonna be givin' birth soon-- -I need it, Oliver!
我需要它帮我渡过难关
I need it for this particularly hard time in my life.
我需要马 我是格林韦尔的警长
I need the horse. I'm still the sheriff of Greenvale.
你说过了 先生
So you told me, Sir.
但我没看到你胸前有警徽
But I don't see a star on your chest.
再说一次?
Excuse me?
如果我们要讨论这事
Look, if we're gonna talk about this,
我觉得不需要她在这里 对吧
I don't think we need her in here, do we?
对
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
祝生产顺利
Good luck with the birth.
唔
Hmm.
温彻斯特步♥枪♥ 是吧
A Winchester, huh?
没错
That's right.
如果我没记错的话
If my memory serves me correctly,
这是把靠谱的好枪
pretty reliable gun.
不过你还得考虑 自己手速如何 孩子
Let me ask you this, are you quick enough, son?
因为屋里那位年轻漂亮的女士
'Cause that pretty young lady in there
似乎还没准备好当寡妇
doesn't look like she's ready for widowhood.
估计也就两三天吧
It wouldn't take more than two or three days.
我们应该加入马车队 去圣路易斯
All we got to do is hop on a wagon train bound for St. Louis.
不错的主意
That's not a bad idea.
堪萨斯城呢?你们是认真的么?
Kansas? You serious?
当然 一旦到了我跟西蒙尼就会买♥♥一群牛
Sure. Once we're there I'll buy a herd of cattle with Symone.
很快我们的钱就能翻上三倍
We'll triple our share in no time.
不 西蒙尼要跟我一起
No, Symone is coming with me.
我们要开一家婚纱店
We're opening a wedding dress store.
什么?西蒙尼答应帮我了 对吧?
What? Symone agreed to help me, didn't you?
她是唯一一个会算数的
She's the only one who knows arithmetic,
如果我们不会算账 就没法做生意
and if we can't count money, we can't do business.
我同意
I agree.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我去给马喂点水
I'm gonna give the horses some water.
如果它们渴死了
If they die of thirst,
我们就哪儿也别想去了
we'll be stuck here the rest of our lives.
我觉得我们目前唯一的计划 应该是
I think our only plan, for now, should be
沿途找个大一点的镇子
to stop at the first big town we come across,
好好洗个澡
clean all this dust off us.
听上去不错
Sounds good.
多里安 别敲了
Dorian, that's enough.
求你了 米歇尔
Please, Michelle.
你得出来看看 否则我不会走的
I'm not gonna leave until you come out and see for yourself.
外面变成了一片绿色的海洋
It's an ocean of green.
太美了
And it's so beautiful.
求你了 米歇尔
Please, Michelle.
米歇尔?
Michelle?
你可以各种恨我
You have every reason in the world to hate me.
我发誓 我并不是想寻求原谅
I promise, it's not forgiveness I'm looking for.
我只是想你出来亲眼看看
Just come see what I have to show you.
嗯?
Huh?
你要开枪么 警长?
You gonna shoot me, Sheriff?
你再走一步我就会
Take another step and I will.
我只想谈谈
I only wanna talk.
谈什么?
Talk about what?
你可以放下枪了
You can put that down.
我就不放下 你咬我啊
I ain't putting nothing down.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我打赌你一定很得意吧
I bet you feel all smug.
就好像一个百万富翁
You know, just like a million dollars,
看到我这个一贫如洗的废物
while I look like a piece of shit.
你跟我想象中的处境确实不同
This is not how I thought I'd find you.
我以为你要么死了 要么富得流油
I thought you'd either be dead or filthy rich.
而不是烂醉如泥 还孤身一人
Not stinking drunk and alone.
我没喝醉
I'm not drunk.
我也绝不是孤身一人
And I'm certainly not alone.
你为什么要回来找我?
Why did you come back here?
你的镇子已经崩溃了
That town of yours is tearing itself apart.
我的镇子?我的镇子?
That town of mine? That town of mine.
我他妈一点也不在乎
Well, I don't give a flying fuck.
他们最好都进地狱里下油锅
They can all go burn in hell for all I care.
反正我从没喜欢过他们中任何一人
I never liked any of 'em anyway.
慢点 也不对
Actually, that's not true.
嗯...有个女孩
Mm-hmm, there was one girl.
伊芙 她叫
Eve, was her name.
聪明姑娘 我喜欢她
Clever bitch. I liked her.
但是 她
Although, she--
她为一个农民离开了我 不可思议吧
She left me for a farmer, can you believe that?
农民 农民史蒂夫
Farmer, Farmer Steve.
我问她为什么
Now I asked her why.
她说我不会明白的
And she said I wouldn't understand.
你猜怎么着?
And you know what?
她说对了 我确实不明白
She was right, I didn't understand.
不过她已经死了 这些都不重要了
But she's dead now, so it doesn't matter.
-嗯 -当然了...
-Hmm. -And of course...
别喝了
That's enough.
给我坐下
Now, sit down.
都是你的错 小红
It's all your fault, Red.
如果不是为了找你
If it hadn't been for you,
我已经坐上我的船
I'd be sitting on my boat,
数钱数到手抽筋 穿越半个地球了
half-way across the world counting my money.
你为什么要回来?
Why did you come back?
我已经跟你说过了
I already told you.
少来了
Oh, come on.
格林韦尔对你没那么重要 是吧
Greenvale can't be that important to you, can it?
是没那么重要
It isn't.
但是他们需要你
But they need you.
我他妈一点也不在乎
Well, I don't give a flying fuck.
好吧
All right.
算我白跑一趟 还误了火车
See, I missed my train for nothing.
什么火车?
What train?
去特伦顿的火车
The train to Trenton and South Bar
去看看那里有没有靠谱点的警长
剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表