剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表
I'm the guardian of the fucking gold, Eve.
这就是为什么...
That's why--
这就是为什么我必须跟家人一起守在这里
That's why I have to stay here with my family,
防止任何人碰那些金子
to stop anyone using it.
这是让上帝降雨唯一的办法
It's the only way it's ever gonna rain.
做出这个决定让我的心伤透了
It's a choice that breaks my heart,
但我已经决定了
but it's the one I've made.
你来这干吗?
What are you doing here?
苏珊让我进来的
Susan let me in.
你对亨利说的那些话,不是真的,对吧?
It ain't true, what you said to Henry, is it?
你是因为伊芙在那你才这么说的
You only said it 'cause Eve was there.
-内森 -因为她逼你,对吧?
-Nathan. -'Cause she pushed you, right?
恐怕确实是真的
I'm afraid it is true.
我不想嫁给你
I don't wanna marry you.
对不起
I'm sorry,
只是
it's just,
伊芙为我做了那么多
Eve's done so much for me
而且姑娘们才是我的家人,内森
and the Ladies are my family, Nathan.
她一直在等你,知道么
She's waiting for you, you know.
谁?
Who?
玛丽
Mary.
你不会相信她有多兴奋
You wouldn't believe how excited she is.
我告诉她你有多善良
I told her how kind you were...
...多漂亮
...how pretty.
她甚至说服我帮她烤了个蛋糕给你
She even convinced me to help her bake a cake for you.
为了欢迎你加入我们家
To welcome you to our family.
内森
Nathan.
我没法做你女儿的妈妈
I can't be a mother to your daughter.
你肯定能明白吧
Surely you understand that.
我也从来没想要孩子
I've never wanted a child, ever.
我的天,我都不知道该从哪儿说起
My God, I wouldn't even know where to start.
你可以从放弃这个说起
You can start by giving this up.
-什么? -卖♥♥淫
-What? -Whoring.
这就是该开始说的事儿
That's where you fucking start.
我知道,你不会同意,老爸
I know, you wouldn't agree, Pops.
但这真的是唯一的办法,知道么?
But this really is the only way, you know?
唯一的办法
It's the only way.
-妮可 -妮可
-Nicole. -Nicole.
-妮可 -妮可
-Nicole. -Nicole.
你从哪儿得到这些火柴的,宝贝?
Where'd you get these matches, honey?
两个男人给我的
Off two men.
他们说我必须交给你
They said I had to give them to you.
史蒂夫在哪儿?
Where's Steve?
没事儿了宝贝,没事了
It's okay baby, it's okay.
我变成什么了,伊芙?
What am I now, Eve?
变成什么了?
What am I?
他想要啥?
And what does he want?
-我的地 -为什么?
-My land. -Why?
-我不知道 -我不信
-I don't know. -I don't believe you.
他疯了
He's crazy.
他想要整个格林维尔
He wants all the land in Greenvale.
我知道我该提前告诉你他
I know I should have told you about him.
你担心我们不会留下来?
You were afraid we wouldn't have stayed?
我们没法留下了
Well now we can't.
对不起,史蒂夫
I'm sorry, Steve,
我已经失去一个孩子
I've already lost one child,
我不会让家人限入这种风险之中
I'm not gonna put the rest of my family in that kind of danger.
你该跟我们一起走
You should come with us.
不了,谢谢
No thanks.
他不在这儿,知道么
He isn't here, you know.
谁?
Who?
上帝
God.
不,他在,杰克,即使你看不见他
Yeah, he is, Jack, even if you can't see him.
-再来点? -不了
-Some more? -No.
我们不能喝醉了,布朗森先生
We mustn't get drunk, Mr. Bronson.
我们有工作要做
We have work to do.
敬我们的未来
Here's to our future.
你可以再等等我的投资?
And you're okay to wait for my investment?
别让我等太久就行
As long as I don't have to wait too long.
其他人呢?
And what about the others?
看情况
Well that depends...
取决于他们受到什么样的欢迎
on what kind of welcome they receive.
在他们家人面前,你行为得体一些
You behave properly with their family
一切都会顺利,包括你的候选人资格
and everything will be alright, including your candidacy.
毕竟,他们愿意花这么多天来你这儿
After all, they've taken days to get here.
这帮家伙差不多也该到了吧
It was about time they get up off their asses.
我特别熟悉你的热情和特立独行
I'm familiar with your enthusiasms and eccentricities,
也很欣赏
and I like them.
但我不知道其他人是否也喜欢
But I don't know that everyone else does.
让我带你看看接待他们的地方
Let me show you where they'll be accommodated.
也许能让你放下心来
Maybe that will put your mind at rest.
把杯子放下吧
Now leave the glass here.
我还会带你看看一些特别的东西
And I'll also show you something else.
你这收藏品不少啊
Well you've added to your collection.
都是真品么?不是赝品吧?
Is everything real,
is it authentic?
这还用问么?
Do you have to ask?
你看,虽然我远称不上专家
You see, I'm far from an expert,
但当我走过这里
but when I walk through here
抚摸它们
and I touch them,
我相信我能比那些终生研究它们的人
I believe that I feel and understand them
更能体会和了解它们
much more than those who study them all their lives.
纪念品
Mementos,
战利品,老物件
conquests, artifacts.
我还没布置完,不过我会的
I haven't finished
arranging them, but I will.
为什么还有这个?
What's this doing here?
你指什么?
What are you talking about?
你明知故问
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
这个标记任何情况下都不跟我们产生联♥系♥
This symbol cannot be connected to us in any way.
那就是个纪念品,天哪
That's just a souvenir, for God's sake.
这是个神圣的符号♥
It's a holy symbol
你也明白
and you know it.
我想我更喜欢谈论未来的你
I think I like you a lot better when we're talking about the future.
别把它放这,布朗森
Remove it immediately Bronson
别因为这个把我们之前建立的全给毁了
before you bring down everything that we've built.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么这么久,弗兰克?
What the fuck took you, Frank?
先生们,准备好去格林维尔了么?
Gentlemen, are you ready to go to Greenvale?
赶紧上车去死胖子
Get your fat ass back on the wagon.
♪ 在雾里
♪ In the fog
♪ 我还不是信徒
♪ I'm a non-believer
♪ 山顶上
♪ Up the hill
♪ 感觉不再模糊
♪ Senses come alive
♪ 我们忘了交谈
♪ We forget to talk
♪ 倾听这巨大的气息
♪ Hear the giant breathing
♪ 所有我该知晓的
♪ All I have to know
♪ 都矗立在我周围
♪ Stands around me
♪ 不知所措
♪ Overwhelmed
♪ 我会抵达这旷野
♪ I will reach the open
♪ 欢乐而又敬畏
♪ Joy with awe
♪ 像孩子般尖叫
♪ Screaming like a child
♪ 再上一座小山
♪ Up a little hill
♪ 他们永远矗立着
♪ There they stand forever
♪ 带我去见众神
♪ Take me to the gods
♪ 太阳已然疲惫
♪ The sun is tired
-嘿,科特
-Hey, Kurt.
你怎么沦落至此的,小红?
How'd you end up like this, Red?
有个警长不给我水喝
A sheriff denied me water.
说真的
I'm serious.
小时候你爹打你太狠了?
Daddy hit you too hard when you were a kid?
你娘抛弃你了?
Momma abandon you?
还是你看着她死了
剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表