剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表
- 前情回顾 -
我们为钱做的这些事 我的弟弟
The things we do for money. My little brother
你找到他时 我需要在场
I need to be there when you find him.
你在做一生中最错误的决定
You're making the biggest Goddamn mistake of your life.
我带你去找布朗森 我知道他住在哪
I'll take you straight to Bronson. I know where he lives.
别耍我 -我需要你的帮助
Do not fuck with me. -I'll need your help.
我找到了 在史蒂夫地底下
I found it under Steve's land.
这是我们的地 谁也别想抢走
This is our land. Ours alone.
明天将会是新的开始 魔鬼们将觉醒
Tomorrow is the new day in which the demons wake up,
黑暗将打开无知者的眼睛
in which darkness will open the eyes of the blind,
因为我们都是罪人
because we are all sinners.
900 块
900.
到手
Gotcha.
700 块,嗯
700. Hmm
好了
All right.
下一站 新奥尔良
Next stop New Orleans.
问题是 得穿过红区才能到
The problem is, gotta travel through the red zone to get there.
什么是红区?
What's that?
一个充斥着各种匪徒
That's an area rife with every kind of bandit
和堕落者的地方
and goddamn reprobate there is.
你拉个屎的工夫 就被混♥蛋♥们干掉了
Assholes that'll shoot you as soon as take a shit.
所以从现在开始
So from here on out,
我需要你多盯着点
I'm gonna need you to keep a special watch.
明白了没有?
You understand me?
-当然 -你确定?
-Sure. -Sure, you sure?
没错
Yep.
终于走出来了 你可以放松点了
Okey dokey, you can start to relax.
不过你之前也并没有特别警觉
Not that you've been particularly vigilant anyway.
你知道意大利语里 土豆有什么含义不?
You know what potato means in Italian?
-不知道 -女人的那里
-No. -It means a woman's hoo-ha.
你逗我玩呢
No it doesn't.
向上帝发誓
I swear to God.
-你之前尝过么? -没有
-Have you tasted one before? -No.
好吧 我猜不是每个人都喜欢
Well, it ain't for everyone, I guess.
操了
Damn.
脑袋比整个身子要轻
A head weighs less than a body.
你之前想过么?
Did you ever think about that?
我不会停下来 安德森
I'm not gonna stop, Anderson.
永远
Ever.
感受到了么 老爸
Do you feel that, Pop?
你说对了
You were right.
这块地方还有金子
There's still gold in this land.
你可以为我骄傲了 老爸
You can be proud of me now, Pop.
这鬼地方终于要变成我们梦想中的样子了
This goddamn place is about to become what we always dreamt of.
一座以我们名字命名的城市
The city that bears our name.
他们叫我们疯子 凶手
They called us mad men...murderers.
但时间证明我们是对的
But time has proved us right.
你怎么学会那么杀人的?
Where'd you learn to kill like that?
怎么杀人?
Like what?
用斧头
With a tomahawk.
我是被原住民养大的
Well, I was raised by the Natives,
然后又给一位赏金猎手当学徒
but I was schooled by a bounty hunter.
“给一位赏金猎手当学徒”
"Schooled by a bounty hunter."
没错 吃生土豆的酒疯子 住在马车里
Yep, raw-potato-eatin' alcoholic who lived in a cart.
你呢?
What about you?
啥?
Huh?
-你怎么沦落... -我们同病相怜 小红
-How did you end up-- -We are the same, Red.
我们命运完全相同
We're exactly the same.
还是解释不了这个
Still don't explain this.
噢 这个?
Oh, this?
这是我自己琢磨出来的
This is all me.
完全取决于你有多在行
It all depends on how good you are.
我小时候就经常收集这些
You know I used to collect these when I was a boy.
当然 不如你的这些精致
Of course they were not as detailed as these,
没有这些活塞和联轴器
with the pistons and the couplings.
滚出去
Get outta my house.
去你找你老婆来 史蒂夫
Go fetch your wife, Steve.
我说 去找你老婆来
I said, go fetch your wife.
-那袋脑袋值多少钱? -啥?
-How much is that bag worth? -Huh?
那个袋子 值多少钱?
How much the bag, how much it worth?
-挺多 -那到底多少?
-A lot. -And what we talking?
足够让我去加利福利亚
Enough to get to California.
还有多的
And some.
跟我多讲讲那姑娘
Tell me more about that girl.
-什么姑娘? -格林韦尔最聪明的姑娘
-What girl? -The smartest girl in Greenvale.
红颜薄命啊
Someone who deserved better.
那镇上少了她逊色很多
Best thing about that town.
从没想到我会这么说
You know I never thought I'd say it,
不过我真觉得 那镇子是因为你才得以保全
but I think you were the thing holding that town together.
你过奖了 小红
Well that's mighty kind of you, Red.
你为什么要回来?
Why did you come back?
因为你背后的刀疤 我妈身上也有
'Cause what happened to you happened to my mother.
事情过去很久了
A long time ago.
-你还记得他长什么样? -我当然记得
-You remember his face? -Of course I remember his face.
看着我
Look at me.
一切都会没事的 我保证
Everything is gonna be all right, I promise.
噢 多里安 你♥爸♥爸真心不知道
Oh, Dorian, your daddy really doesn't know
会不会有事
if everything's gonna be all right.
孩子 你看现在可能有两种结果
See kid there are two possible outcomes here,
一种...是好的
one of them is...is good,
另一种非常不好
and the other is very bad.
咱们聊聊吧 就咱俩 好吧
Okay, let's just talk, you and me all right?
不 我已经厌倦了跟你聊
No, I'm tired of talking.
直接签字
Sign it.
把你的地转给我
So you're gonna give me your land
无条件 无偿的
and in an exchange you'll get nothing.
没有钱 没有股份 只能保他的命
No money, no share, just his life.
-站那别动 米歇尔 -求你了 查尔斯 别伤害他
-Stay where you are, Michelle. -Please, Charles, let him go.
我知道你不想伤害我的孩子
I know you don't wanna hurt my child.
我只想要这块地
All I want is the land.
-快签 -史蒂夫 我来谈
-Sign it. -Steve please.
我们肯定可以达成某种协议吧
Surely, we can come to some kind of agreement.
太晚了
It's too late for that.
-不会 还不晚 -轻点!
-It's not, it's not too late. -Gently!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
我们已经协商过了
We already had an agreement.
对不对 嗯?
Oh yeah, hmm?
你为什么不告诉他?
Why don't you tell him?
告诉他
Tell him.
-是的 -是的
-Yes. -Yes.
听到没?
See?
你过去那么美
And you used to be so beautiful.
你真的爱过她么?
Did you ever really love her?
现在告诉他
Now you tell him.
-让他把字签了
-Tell him to sign.
让他签!
Tell him!
我们不会走的
We're never leaving.
噢 米歇尔
Oh, Michelle.
等等 等下 汤普森等下!
Wait a minute, wait! Thompson wait!
我签 可以了吧?
I'm signing, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你美好的礼物
Thank you for this wonderful gift.
你想看看不?
You wanna see it?
看什么?
What?
-还以为人会多点 -不
-Thought there were more of 'em. -No.
就这两个最难对付
They're the two you need to worry about.
-看到右边那个了么? -嗯
-You see the one on the right? -Uh-huh.
他能在一英里外射中你的眉心
He can shoot you between the eyes from a mile off.
相信我
Trust me.
相信你?
Trust you?
那另一个呢?
剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表