剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表
He is the richest among us,
他一句话就能毁了你从政的梦想
and he can destroy your run for governor with one word.
欢迎你,莫里森先生
Welcome, Mr. Morrison.
布朗森先生
Mr. Bronson.
看,这是从德国运来的原型产品
Yeah, it's a prototype from Germany.
我赞助了底特律一个孩子,他一心
I'm financing a kid in Detroit who's gotten it into his head
- 想在美国本土也制♥造♥汽车 - 非常棒
- to build them here as well. - Very nice.
你应该试着告诉他
You should try to tell him
尽量让它们少冒点黑烟
to make 'em stink a little less.
来,咱们先进屋洗把脸吧
Let's get some of that dust off your face.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
这边请
This way.
这些该死的坑道看上去都一个鸟样
These goddamn tunnels all look the same.
你应该注意一下细节
You need to keep an eye out for details.
比如岩石上的裂缝,独特的隆起
Cracks in the rock, distinctive ridges.
小红,那个关于子弹的故事是真的么?
So, Red, is that story about the bullet true?
什么故事?
What story?
有人说你只用一颗子弹杀了个人,都没用枪
About you killing a man with a bullet but without a gun.
你觉得呢
You tell me.
哈,少来了,是扯淡的吧?
Ah, come on, it's bullshit, right?
- 我是说,那怎么可能... - 嘿,科特
- I mean, how is it even possible, when... - Hey, Kurt,
别他妈瞎扯淡了,好不?
quit talking shit, will ya?
只是打发一下时间好么,麦克
Just passing the time, Mac.
那你想我说点啥?
What would you rather I talk about?
矿井冒顶了,所有人都被涌进来的河水淹死了?
All the men who died in here when the river burst?
我想你啥也别说
I'd rather you didn't talk at all.
- 他们的尸体还在这,知道么 - 我知道
- You know their bodies are all still here. - Yes, I do.
我建议你集中注意力找到出口,除非
And unless you wanna end up with them, I suggest you concentrate
你想在这给他们陪葬
on finding us a way out of here.
放她走这就是你的
It's yours if you let her go.
还能有更多
There's more.
足够让你改变人生
Enough to turn your life around.
我♥操♥
Shit.
居然是你
You of all people.
我还记得牧师走了后,你的布道
You know, I remember your sermons after the priest left.
你说这个...
You said that this...
这玩意毁了一切
This had ruined everything.
这东西非常邪恶
That it was evil,
只会带来腐♥败♥和暴♥力♥
and could only ever lead to corruption and violence.
我们应该学会啥来着?
That we should learn to, what was it?
噢,对了
Oh, yeah.
我们应该重新学会耕种
We should learn to farm again.
你猜怎么着?
And you know what?
我同意你的话
I agreed with you.
我刚来镇上时
I came to this town
以为我的人生追求就是金子
thinking that gold was the answer.
但是你
But you
你个狗♥日♥的♥
you son of a bitch,
你说服了我还有其他选择
you persuaded me otherwise.
现在你却跑来用金子贿赂我?
And now you come here and try to bribe me?
上帝啊...
Christ...
我还以为这破地方不可能更糟糕了
Just when I thought this shit hole couldn't get any worse.
所以离开吧
So leave.
啊?
Huh?
离开这里
Leave.
去个新的地方
Go somewhere new.
只要你带得走,金子你想要多少我给你多少
I'll give you all the gold you can carry.
只要我放了她?
If I let her go?
对的
That's right.
我可以给你们几个小时跑路
I could give you a couple of hour's head start.
之后
After that,
从这儿到州界的每一个警长
every sheriff from here to the state line
都会知道你们是谁
is gonna know who you are.
你们会成为逃犯
You'll be fugitives.
而且是余生所有时间
And I mean for the rest of your lives.
我不在乎
I don't care.
那行
All right.
动作快点
Make it quick.
- 这太疯狂了 - 不,不疯狂
- This is crazy. - No, it isn't.
这就是我之前一直拒绝的
It's what I've been denying,
- 现在我已经准备好了 - 史蒂夫
- and now I'm ready... - Steve.
你不会适应那种逃亡生活的
You're not made for that kind of life.
我们坚持不下去
We won't last.
他们依然会找到并杀了我们
They'll track us down and kill us.
那从现在到那时的每一刻,也值了
And it'll be worth it for every moment we have until then,
因为我爱你,伊芙
'Cause I love you, Eve.
再说一遍
Say it again.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
你干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
做正确的事
What's right.
什么?你说什么呢?
What? What are you talking about?
- 你干啥呢? - 我不能让你放弃所有
- What are you doing? - I can't be the reason you gave it all up.
放弃什么?
Gave what up?
放弃什么?
Gave what up?
你必须留在这里
You have to stay.
你必须改造这个地方,改造成你想象的那般美丽
You have to make this place beautiful, just like you imagined.
你要干吗?
What are you doing?
你要干吗?
What are you doing?
开门,亨利
Open the cell. Henry.
亨利,打开牢门
Henry, open the cell.
打开...打开这该死的牢门!
Open... open the fucking cell!
她去意已决,史蒂夫
It's her decision, Steve.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
向我保证你会做的
Promise me that's what you'll do.
向我保证
Promise me.
你会为了你的信仰,不停地抗争
You'll never stop fighting for what you believe in.
迟早
Sooner or later,
会下雨的
it will rain.
没事的
Everything is all right.
我们已经来过这儿了
We've been this way already.
你说啥呢?
What are you talking about?
看到这个记号♥了没?
You see this mark?
我一个小时前做的
I made it a goddamn hour ago.
科特
Kurt.
科特,看着我
Kurt, look at me.
我们没迷路吧
Tell me we're not lost.
- 你个狗♥日♥的♥ - 对不起,麦克,不过我从一开始
- Son of a bitch. - I'm sorry, Mac, but it wasn't me
- 就不想来这,是你非要来 - 我知道
- who wanted to go this way it was you. - I know.
- 我他妈早就跟你说了... - 我知道!
- I fucking told you... - I know!
听我说,科特
Listen to me, Kurt.
你那此从这儿逃了出去,对吧?
You survived this place once before, right?
我没说错吧?
Am I correct?
这次你也可以的
So you can survive it again,
你可以带我们走出这里的
you're gonna get us out of here.
我们必须跟着气流走
We need to follow the air.
我不想往那里面去
I'm not going in there.
我不想死在这,警长,你呢?
I'm not gonna die in here, Sheriff, are you?
我尽全力了
I tried everything.
但是,唉
But, uh
她不愿意...
she wouldn't...
这是她留给你们的
This is your inheritance.
你们可以随意处理
You can do whatever you want with it.
什么时候行刑?
When?
今晚
Tonight.
她只有一个要求
She asked only one thing.
不要去看
Don't come.
偷他的马
Stealing his horses.
烧个十字架,他根本不在乎
Burning crosses and still he just goes all like nothing's happened.
这不管用,汤普森
It ain't working, Thompson.
你又在这折腾炸♥药♥,不怕把我们炸飞么?
剧集 | 肮脏的黑袋子(2022) | 导航列表