剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
Sounds like they're always running.
如果它们就...
Maybe if they just...
待在一个地方
stayed in one place,
等风雨过去 就能好好过日子了
and let the storms pass, they could make a life.
我们也能好好过日子
We could make a life.
瑞奇晚上就会回来 你该走了
Rich will be back tonight. You should go.
我想跟你在一起
I wanna be with you.
(领地牧民协会 北领地)
找几个地方纵火有这么难吗
The only thing you had to do was light a couple of fucking fires.
是 我是米勒
Yeah. Miller.
是
Aye.
狗屁 怎么会
Bullshit. How?
好 等着瞧吧 我再打给你
Yeah, we'll see. I'll call you back.
他们要开始调查我窜改烙印
They're going to start investigating me for cross branding.
取消我的烙印
Cancel my brand.
知道这代表什么意思吗
You know what that means?
代表我的任何一头牛都卖♥♥不出去 任何一头牛都是
It means I can't fucking sell any of my cattle. Any of it!
如果我帮你把罗森家的人杀了呢
What if I kill the Lawsons for ya?
多快
And how soon?
好
All right.
是 - 琪莉来见你了
Yeah. - Keeley's here to see you.
我再回你电♥话♥ 唐 - 那条路
I'll call you back, Don. - That road.
你没让我们看到会经过玛莉安的哪里
You didn't show us where it was going on Marianne.
这跟你无关 - 我们的长辈不开心
That's no concern of yours. - Old men aren't happy.
他们觉得那条路经过了神圣之地
They reckon it's gone through a sacred place.
拜托 我的人类学家 都已经确认过没问题了
Come on. My anthropologists have cleared it all.
没有任何神圣地点登记在案
There's no legal documentation of any sacred site.
我不在乎他们怎么说
I don't give a shit what they say.
那里就是神圣之地
It's there.
谢谢你 苏菲
Thank you, Sophie.
有一百公里无法穿越的山脊线
There's 100 kilometers of impenetrable ridge line
我唯一能够开路的地方
and the one place I can get a road through,
你们却突然意识到是神圣之地
you've just realized is a sacred place.
如果你想要的话 我们也能找些律师来处理
We can throw some lawyers at you if you like.
少来了 - 让这件事延宕10或20年
Oh, come on. - Tie this up for 10, 20 years.
没这个必要
No, that's not necessary.
是哪里
Where?
这个露头
That outcrop.
这里从很久以前就是遗撼之地
It's a Sorry Place from way back.
我们族人已经不会再去这里了 但这里很神圣
The mob don't go out there anymore, but it's sacred.
是男人的事
Men's business.
这里从六万年前就是神圣之地了
It's been a sacred site for 60,000 years.
小琪 你们一直跟我讲的这些歌♥词
Keels, these pop-up song lines that your mob keep hitting me with,
已经开始考验我的耐性了
it's starting to test my patience.
你们把我们的土地当成自己的 也开始考验我的耐性了
And your mob treating our land like it's yours is testing mine.
我们社区在1990年代 就想申请将其列为遗址
Community tried to get it recognized in the '90s
但被柯林·罗森挡下来了
and Colin Lawson shut down the idea.
他买♥♥通了一些老人
Paid off some oldfellas.
那就来吧
Go on, then.
我们可以再多给他们一些钱
We'll just give them some more.
开个价吧
Name the price.
布莱斯叔叔不会收钱了事
Uncle Bryce won't take it.
你就把路移开吧
Just move the road.
我没办法把路移开
I can't just move the road.
快讲 多少钱
Come on, how much?
我不禁有种被耍了的感觉
I can't help feeling like I'm being played here.
我信任了你
I put my trust in you.
我推动了跟你的合作
I pushed your deal through.
你如果摆我们一道 我们之间就会有很大的问题
You mess us around, and we are going to have a real problem.
嘿 诺兰 这里没有我们走失的牛
Hey, Nolan. Ain't none of our stray cattle out here.
你确定我能来玛莉安牧场吗
You sure I'm allowed on Marianne Station?
格兰答应了
Graham okayed it.
他说我们的牛在河边
He said our cattle were along the river.
才怪
Bullshit, they are.
(北领地开采探勘)
(爆裂物)
(北领地开采探勘 开采探勘)
嘿 年轻人
Hey, youngfella.
你在干什么
What you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
你是玛莉安牧场的人吧
You're from Marianne Station, eh?
跟我们走 我们送你回家
Come with us. We'll take you home.
不是 我不是玛莉安牧场的人
I'm not from Marianne Station.
我只是到土地来看看
Just out on country, aye.
好喔 小子
Yeah, okay, kid.
嘿 回来 - 靠
Hey! Come back here! - Shit!
你这蠢蛋
You idiot.
好像出问题了 老大
I think we've got a problem, boss.
(米勒)
(泰坦一)
你有听说罗森家的人想整我吗
Did you hear the Lawsons are trying to bury me?
怎么整你
How?
柯林的老人俱乐部
Colin's old boys' club.
他在利用首席部长 但我不知道他有他的什么把柄
He's using the Chief Minister. I don't know what he's got on him, though.
首席部长不会永远都是他 坎贝尔
Well, Chief Ministers don't last forever, Campbell.
或许是该换人做做看了
Perhaps it's time for a change of government.
我可是大富翁
I'm a billionaire.
如果我没办法运用我的力量 那拥有力量又有何用
What's the point of all this power if I can't use it?
我要在那里盖基础建设
I'm putting infrastructure on that place.
道路和金矿
The road and the gold mine.
有个问题需要解决
There's a wrinkle to be ironed out.
他们一定会不开心 所以你如果能保护
And they won't be happy about it, so, it would be reassuring to me
我在悬崖的人手 那我会安心很多
if you could be on hand to protect my men at the escarpment.
罗森家的人应该会反应过度
I expect the Lawsons will overreact.
把他们解决掉之后 玛莉安牧场就是你的了
And once they're gone, Marianne Station's yours.
我只要求你永远不过问我的事业
All I ask is that you never ask about my business.
放这边
Keep it here.
嘿 你的新死党又来了 伊森
Hey. Your new best mate is back, Ethan.
我不知道该怎么跟你说这件事
Look, I don't know how to tell you this.
我妈在玛莉安牧场重新激活了金矿
The gold mine my mum's reopened on Marianne Station,
她想要的其实是基础建设
it's the infrastructure she wants.
金矿是铀的掩护
The mine's a cover for uranium.
这里没有铀
There's no uranium here.
她不是要开采铀 而是要浓缩铀
She's not mining it, she's enriching it.
可以把浓缩铀卖♥♥到国外
You sell enriched uranium overseas
然后回收放射性废料还可以收钱
and then you get paid to take the radioactive waste back.
我们可以把废料 掩埋 保存 藏匿在这一大♥片♥土地中
All this land out here, we can bury it, store it, hide it.
金矿只是掩护
The gold mine's a cover.
她要把旧竖井改造成地下保存设施
She's converting the older shafts into underground storage facilities,
准备在你们的土地上 永久保存放射性废料
preparing to store radioactive waste forever on your land.
如果玛莉安牧场 有放射性废料的风声传出去...
Just a suggestion of radiation on Marianne...
就没人会买♥♥我们的牛了
And no one will buy our cattle.
我妈想要消灭罗森家
My mum wants the Lawsons gone.
她想借由污染土地达成目的
And she's going to poison the land to do it.
我知道玛莉安 对你和苏西来说有多重要
I know how much Marianne has meant to you and Suse.
你一定要守住 为了苏西
You have to hold on to it, for Susie.
起床了 小帅哥
Wakey, wakey, lover boy.
嘿 小马 我...
Hey, Marsh, I was--
你明知道我爱夏妮
You know I love Sharnie.
说来奇怪 因为我一直都没办法拥有...
It's weird 'cause I always had issues with, um...
该怎么讲 “亲密关系”吗
What's the word? Intimacy?
直到我遇见她 没错
Till I met her. Yeah.
我一向都不喜欢别人碰我
I never really liked people touching me.
兄弟 我曾经信任你们
Man, I trusted yous.
你曾是我的朋友
You were my mate.
你曾是我的朋友
You were my mate.
你耍了我
You fucked me.
没错 你耍了我
Yeah. Yeah, you fucked me.
对不起 瑞奇
I'm sorry, Rich.
没事 没关系
No. It's all good.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
嘿 你想知道我们要去哪里吗
Hey, you wanna know where we're going?
我们要去的地方就是命运
Destiny, that's where.
因为我是英雄
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表