剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
All right. Let's look at ya.
我好想念我女儿
Ah, I miss my little girl.
是啊 我也很想你 爸
Yeah, I miss you, too, Dad.
你还好吗 - 好 很好
You doing okay? - Yeah. Good.
我很好
I'm good.
好
Okay.
我怎么听说你从农学院休学了
So, what's this I hear about you dropping out of Ag school?
我想待在牧场
I want to be on the land.
而且我可以修网络课程
And also, I can do online courses.
好 然后呢
Okay. And then what?
你要经营这间牧场吗
You're gonna run this place?
你要当老板吗
Become the boss?
或许吧
Maybe.
有何不可
Why the hell not?
或许吧 - 喂
I mean, maybe. - Oi.
找到小丹的马了吗
Find Dan's horse yet?
还没 我没...
Uh, yeah, nah, I didn't--
我就只吩咐了你一件事
One thing I asked you to do, mate.
好
All right.
嘿 苏西 - 爷爷
Hey, Susie. - Pop.
见到你很开心
Good to see ya.
好 我们走
All right. Come on.
嘿 这是怎么回事
Hey! What's going on here?
这些牛是布兰诺克的
They're Brannock's.
那它们身上怎么有我的烙印 喂
Why they got my brands on them? Oi.
你这次帮我们赶拢时小丹不在 你就想偷我的动物吗 布兰诺克
You do one muster without Dan and you're taking my animals, Brannock?
这是我们谈好的条件 柯林 育种奶牛
That was the deal, Colin. Breeding cows.
把我的小牛抓出来 罗素
Pull my calves out of there, Russell.
不用这样 - 把它们抓出来
You can leave 'em. - Get 'em out!
爸 别这样
Dad. Don't do this.
你别想占我便宜
You're not ripping me off.
我们不能把小牛跟妈妈拆散 你很清楚这点 柯林
You can't separate calves and mothers. You know that, Colin.
谈好的条件是80万 还可以选你们的育种奶牛
The deal was 800 grand and my pick of breeding cows.
我怎么能确定这是谈好的条件
And how do I know that even was the deal?
我儿子从该死的马上摔下来了
Because my son fell off his fucking horse!
我没办法跟他确认 对吧
And I can't exactly ask him, can I?
你爷爷要害我们破产了
This is where your Pop bankrupts us.
你是在指控我说谎吗 柯林
You calling me a liar, Colin?
你就是爱说谎的混♥蛋♥
I'm calling you a lying bastard!
跟你♥爸♥一样
Just like your father was.
我是诺兰 终止所有行动 把牛全放了 我们要走了
It's Nolan. Stop everything. Cut the cattle loose. We're going.
嘿 兄弟 你冷静想想
Hey, brother, think about this.
你花了五年建立你的牧场
It took you five years to build that station.
你需要这些牛 兄弟
You need this cattle, bruss.
他会道歉的 兄弟 - 我他妈才不会
He'll apologize, brother. - Bullshit I will.
随他去吧
Let him go.
干
Fuck!
你保住了你的奶牛 你满意了吗
Are you happy you got your cows?
你害我们少赚了一千五百万...
You just cost us a $15-million muster--
这跟钱无关
Money's got nothing to do with it!
尊重才是最重要的
Respect is what matters.
你弟弟很清楚这点
And your brother understood that!
你跟你那个哈吉家的老婆
You and that Hodge Missus of yours
还有她那个爱偷牛的家族 根本不懂什么是名誉
and her cattle-thieving family don't understand what a reputation is.
你们满脑子就只有钱
Always about the fucking money.
她是我们家的一份子
She's one of us.
够了 这次的赶拢就他妈的取消了
Enough! The fucking muster's done.
小艾
Em.
状况很不妙
This is bad.
银行会来跟我们讨债
And the banks are gonna come for us now.
我们就走吧
Let's just leave.
我们可以离开 放那个老混♥蛋♥自生自灭
We can just go and just leave the old bastard to it.
他需要我
Ah, he needs me here.
那你就要硬起来 格兰
Then stand up, Graham.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你想要他的尊重吗
You want his respect?
你想要经营玛莉安牧场吗
Run Marianne?
你想要照顾我和苏西吗 你想要什么
Take care of Suse and me? What do you want?
无论是什么 你都得为其奋斗
Whatever it is, you've got to fight for it.
你得为其奋斗
Just gotta fight for it.
他恨我
Oh, he hates me.
我爱你 格兰
I love you, Graham.
但是你得振作起来
But you gotta sort yourself out.
别再喝酒了
Just stop fucking drinking.
我五岁的时候 我妈出车祸死了
Mum died in a car accident when I was five.
后来我爸就崩溃了
After that, my dad fell apart.
我爷爷一直折磨他
My grandfather went to town on him.
害他变成酒鬼 我眼睁睁看着这一切发生
Turned him into an alco. I watched him do it.
然后我的继母艾蜜莉出现了 她试图拯救他
And then my stepmum, Emily, came along, tried to save him.
后来他们生下了 我同父异母的妹妹小苏 然后...
And they had my half-sister, Suse, and...
我就再也不觉得 自己是那个家的一分子了
I never really felt part of the family after that.
好可怜喔
Boo-hoo.
可怜的有钱人家小孩
Poor little rich boy.
看到没有
You see that?
这是我继父 在开枪杀了我妈前做的好事
That's what my stepdad did, just before he shot my mum.
少发牢骚了 兄弟
Stop your whingeing, mate.
你会回去参加丧礼吗 - 我们一定要去
Are you gonna go back for the funeral? - We're going.
我们一定要去 有免费的酒和食物
We're going. Free piss, free feed.
玛莉安牧场 全世界最大的牧场 对吧
Marianne Station, the biggest station in the world, eh?
我们会见到一些有钱的混♥蛋♥ 并跟他们进行交易
We're gonna meet some rich bastards and do some deals.
他妈的玛莉安牧场
Marianne motherfucking Station!
你该去参加丧礼
You should.
我们会照顾你的
We'll look after you.
(1871年 玛莉安牧场)
回家的感觉不错吧 兄弟
Home sweet home, bruss?
是啊 还不错
Yeah, something like that.
请问...请问有什么事吗
Uh, can we... Can we help you?
嘿 - 小马
Ay. - Marsh?
快过来
Come here.
嗨
Hi.
感觉好奇怪 我上次见到你的时候 你才12岁
Far out. Last time I saw you, you were 12.
对啊 我长大了
Yeah, well, I grew up.
看看你 你有在健身吗
Look at you. You've been working out?
没有
No.
我想也是
Yeah, I didn't think so.
小马
Marsh...
嘿 小艾 - 快来抱一个
Hey, Em. - Give us a hug.
天啊 好久不见
Oh, my God, a long time.
你过得好吗
Are you good?
是 还不错 - 是
Yeah, not too bad. - Yeah.
你有没有听说...
Did you hear about--
小丹 - 对...
Dan. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
我听说丧礼会办在明天 所以... - 对
I heard the funeral's tomorrow, so... - Yeah.
对了 这两位是我朋友
Yeah. Hey, these are my mates.
夏妮和瑞奇 - 嗨
This is Sharnie and Rich. - Hi.
嗨 - 嗨 幸会
Hi. - Hi, nice to meet you.
幸会 - 请节哀
Pleased to meet you. - Sorry for your loss.
谢谢 - 爸在吗
Thank you very much. - Is Dad still on the place?
在 但他好像在睡觉
Yeah. He's just having a sleep I think.
对 他正在睡午觉
Yes. He's just taking a nap.
你好 爷爷
G'day, Pop.
马歇尔
Marshall.
晚上一起吃饭吧 小子
Come for dinner tonight, boy.
好
All right.
真有趣
Fun.
是吗
Fun, you reckon?
嗨
Hi.
安顿得还可以吗
Did you get all settled in?
很好 谢谢 - 是吗
All good. Thanks. - Yeah?
嘿 小子 见到你真开心
Hey, mate, good to see ya.
真希望不是这种场合
I wish it was under better circumstances.
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表