剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
My dad…
在我七岁时离开了
left when I was seven.
所以我的姐姐们和妈妈
So, my sisters, Mum…
大家都有工作
Everyone had jobs.
我姐姐跟一个穷劳工订婚了
My sister got engaged to a brickies laborer.
然后我妈
And my mum…
就转过来对着我说
turns to me and goes…
“下一个就是你 小夏”
"You're next, Sharn."
而我就…
And I just…
我想看看外面还有什么机会
I wanted to see what else was out there.
你知道的
You know…
我在第一次见到你的那一刻
The very first moment I saw you…
就知道你也是这么想的
I knew you felt the same.
我们可以…
Like, we could be…
更有成就
more.
这是我妈的
This was my Mum's.
这是我爸在她18岁时送她的
My dad gave it to her when she was 18.
真的吗
Really?
你拿着吧
Hold it.
我想要送给你
I want you to have it.
小马 我不能收… - 我不管你怎么说
Marsh, I can't take-- - I don't care what you say.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
(拉根丘陵)
你清完马厩的马粪之后
Once you're finished mucking out the stables,
要记得把水槽补满 知道吗
make sure the water troughs are full, okay?
嘿
Hey.
泰克斯 喂 泰克斯
Tex. Oi, Tex.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
把它宰来吃 它被妈妈抛弃了
Oh, some veal, boss. Its mother abandoned it.
这只小牛现在归你管了
This calf. This is yours.
它因为你的关系被妈妈抛弃了
Because of you, its mother rejected it.
所以你如果不开枪杀了它
So, you either shoot it…
就要负责照顾它
or you look after it.
不行 我没办法杀它
Nah. I can't shoot that.
好 很好
All right, good.
泰克斯
Tex.
我们过几天之后会回来
We'll be back in a few days.
“我们的安迪跟着牛走了
"Our Andy's gone with cattle now
我们的心已经乱了
Our hearts are out of order
因为干旱 他去上战场了
With drought he's gone to battle now
跨越昆士兰边境”
Across the Queensland border"
“大门已经坏了
"The gates are out of order now - …are out of order now
‘骑士’在暴风雨中前进
In storms the 'riders' rattle
现在已经远远超越边境
For far across the border now
我们的安迪跟着牛走了”
Our Andy's gone with cattle"
是一家人
It's a family group.
他们被屠♥杀♥了
It was a massacre.
为什么那些骨头还在 他们为什么没有被埋葬
Why are the bones still there? Why weren't they buried?
我不知道 夏妮
I don't know, Sharnie.
这里不都是罗森家的土地吗
Isn't all this Lawson land?
我从没来过这里
I've never been here before.
是他们
It's them.
小心一点
Be careful.
他们发现了
Almost.
靠
Shit.
他们是怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
人数太多了
There's so many of them.
靠
Shit.
我们不该偷那些牛的
We never should have stolen those cattle.
我们该怎么办
What are they gonna do?
他们会杀我们吗
Are they going to kill us?
管他的 我们非打起来不可了
Fuck it, we're going to have to fight.
靠
Shit.
来吧 - 别管他们 他们是神经病 小马
Come on! - Fuck them! They're psychos.
后退
Come back here. Come back.
蹲低
Stay down. Stay down.
靠
Shit!
洞穴呢
What about the cave?
不行 我们会被困住
No, we'll be trapped.
不
No!
蹲低
Get down!
小夏 蹲低
Sharn. Stay down! Stay down!
蹲低 夏妮
Stay down, Sharnie.
夏妮 蹲低
Sharnie, stay down!
喂 - 艾蜜莉 我是马歇尔
Hello? - Emily, it's Marshall.
有人在朝我们开枪
We're being shot at.
我们急需你帮忙
We need your help now.
你在哪里 小马 - 北边界悬崖
Where are you, Marsh? - The northern border escarpment.
蹲低 夏妮 - 我要没子弹了 小马
Stay down, Sharnie! - I'm running out of ammo, Marsh!
小马 是谁在对你们开枪 - 别起来
Marsh! Who's shooting at you? - Don't get up!
撑着点
Hold on!
马歇尔
Marshall!
小马
Marsh.
没事的 我们不会有事的
It's all right. We're gonna be all right.
靠
Shit.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
这从头到尾都是米勒所为
It's been Miller's operation this whole fucking time.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要逃跑 好吗
We're gonna run for it, all right?
准备好了吗 - 好了
Ready? - Yeah.
靠
Shit.
夏妮
Sharnie!
蹲低
Stay low.
喂 快停火
Hey! Stop firing!
不
No!
夏妮
Sharnie!
夏妮
Sharnie!
干
Fuck.
喂
Oi!
快给我停火
Stop fucking firing!
我找到那个女生了 她还有呼吸
I found the girl. She's still breathing.
好 收到 等一下
Yeah. Copy. Just hold.
你♥他♥妈♥在搞什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我只是在保护自己的利益 小艾
Just protecting my interests, Em.
所以你就要杀小朋友吗
By trying to kill kids?
艾蜜莉
Emily!
干
Fuck! Fuck.
艾蜜莉 - 你还好吗
Emily. - You all right?
夏妮死了
Sharnie's dead.
天啊 你们做了什么
Christ. What'd you guys do?
他们偷了我们的马和牛 我们想要偷回来
They stole our horse and cattle, we tried to steal them back.
然后他们就想杀了我们
And they tried to fucking kill us.
用力压伤口
Keep the pressure on it.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
那小子是累赘 小艾
That boy is a liability, Em.
我这是在帮你的忙
I'm doing you a favor.
那小子是我儿子
That boy is my son.
但他不是你亲儿子 对吧
He's not your blood though, is he?
玛莉安牧场会变成他的 你会被赶走
He'll end up with Marianne Station. You'll be out.
干 我还以为你洗心革面了 但那全都是狗屁
Fuck, I thought that you'd gone legit, but it was all just bullshit.
少来了 小艾
Come on, Em.
这里的所有人 都会想尽各种办法占别人便宜
Everyone's screwing everyone every fucking which way they can up here.
你很了解我 我只是比较厉害而已
You know me. I just do it better, mate.
是啊 直到你被发现
Yeah. Until you get found out.
天啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
但我不想再胡闹了
But I'm not messing around anymore.
好吗 我要你
All right? I want you.
我要这座牧场
I want this station.
如果我得不到这座牧场 就会落到桑德拉·科比手上
Christ, if I don't get it, then Sandra Kirby will get it.
你希望让没血没泪的公♥司♥ 来经营这座牧场吗
Is that what you want? Faceless corporation running the joint?
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表