剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
小马 我们根本没有努力救瑞奇
Marsh, we didn't even fight for Rich.
瑞奇 - 你快带夏妮走
Rich! - Take Sharnie and go!
我们就把他丢在那里 我们背叛了他
We just left him there. We betrayed him.
他恨我
He hates me.
我爱你 格兰
I love you, Graham.
但是你得振作起来
But you gotta sort yourself out.
我是想给你一个机会
You're getting an opportunity.
在这里建一个港口
A port right here.
再开一条通往这里的路
And a road leading to it.
你也知道
You know…
很多人都非常希望能拥有 你想要逃离的东西
People would kill to have what you're trying to get away from.
(玛莉安牧场)
你为什么还在这里 小苏
Why you still here, Suse?
那些是我用自己的钱买♥♥的公牛 它们的基因会拯救我们的牛群
I bought these bulls with my money. Their DNA is gonna fix our herd.
这就是我在做的事
That's what I'm doing here.
你♥他♥妈♥又做了什么事
What the fuck are you doing here?
我已经花了过去20年的时间 努力让玛莉安牧场撑下去
I've spent the past two decades trying to keep Marianne Station afloat.
我不会就此放弃
I'm not walking away now.
马歇尔 - 干
Marshall! Fuck! - Fuck.
靠
Shit.
天啊 这从头到尾都是米勒所为
It's been Miller's operation this whole time.
桑德拉来了 你跟她谈了什么交易
Sandra's here. What deal are you doing?
蹲低
Stay low.
不
No!
夏妮
Sharnie!
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
嘿
Hey.
天啊 我爱你
God, I love you.
但我不想再胡闹了
But I'm not messing around anymore.
我要你 我要这座牧场
I want you. I want this station.
我不会永远等下去 小艾
I won't wait forever, Em.
苏西 我们家很有钱
Susie, we're worth a lot of money.
拉奇 我家也很有钱
Lachie, I'm worth a lot of money, too.
你家也欠了很多债 而且你也不保证能继承家业
Your family also has a lot of debt. There's no guarantee you'll inherit.
我就是保证
I am the guarantee.
她还活着
The girl's still alive.
把她治疔好 再把她送回昆士兰
Patch her up. Send her to Queensland.
等等
Wait.
很抱歉 亲爱的 但他没有回头救你
Sorry, sweetheart, but he never came back for you.
我不希望她接近马歇尔
I don't want her near Marshall.
丹尼尔的马为什么在你手上
Why have you got Daniel's horse?
我全都看到了
I saw it all.
你有看到是谁干的吗
Did you see who did it?
就是你
It was you.
丹尼尔 我不会放任你这么做
Daniel, I… I won't let you do this.
你要是卖♥♥给桑德拉 她就会把玛莉安毁掉
You know, you sell to Sandra and she will burn Marianne to the ground.
家族牧场的时代已经结束了
The days of family-run stations are dead.
我把牧场卖♥♥掉之后还完债务
I sell, pay off the debt.
还能让爸的余生过好日子
Dad gets to live the rest of his life out in luxury.
你从什么时候开始在乎柯林了
Since when did you give a shit about Colin?
怎样 你以为你能骗过我们全家人
You thought you were playing my family this whole time?
我们说好了要一起经营玛莉安
We had a deal to run Marianne together.
你竟然相信我
You believed me?
你以为你是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
哈吉家的婊♥子♥
Hodge bitch!
你以为我是谁
Who do you think I am?
搞什么
What the…
你这疯婆子
You fucking nutcase!
等我回去之后 你跟我哥都得滚蛋
When I get back, you and my brother are gone.
明白了吗
You understand?
我会把你从这里赶走的
I will hunt you from this place!
我并不是想杀他
I didn't mean to kill him.
我只是想吓吓他
I just wanted to scare him.
把人丢着被狗咬死 这…
Leaving a fellow to be attacked by dogs, that's…
这么做太邪恶了
That's a darkness with no light.
你想要什么
What do you want?
那个地方
That place.
黑人称之为遗撼之地
Blackfellas call it a Sorry Place.
他们不会接近那里
They stay away.
那里也是权力之地
Before all that, it was a place of power.
那里有很多故事
There's a lot of stories out there.
那些故事现在都是我的了
They're my stories now.
归我所有
I own 'em.
就该待在这里
They belong in here.
好
Okay.
这里要开一条新的路 你会阻止吗
New road's been coming through. Gonna stop that?
什么路
What road?
认得这个吗
Recognize this?
桑德拉
Sandra.
你只要把他们都赶走
You keep them all away,
我就会保护你的安全
I keep you safe.
不能再有任何人来这里
No one comes here no more.
否则你就完蛋了
Or you're gone.
我会处理那些人 还有那条路的事
I'll take care of the people… the road.
你负责处理好这只马
And you take care of the horse.
并忘掉你所看到的
And you forget what you saw.
不然你也要毙了我吗
Or maybe you shoot me, too?
《领地之争》
第一季第五集
好 了解
Yeah. Good to know.
你好
Hello.
桑德拉 幸会 - 你好吗
Hey. Sandra. Nice to meet you. - How are you?
她来了
Oh, there she is.
接下来要进行剪彩
Ribbon-cutting's up next.
是 桑德拉 我们准备好了
Yeah, Sandra. Ready when you're ready.
嘿 过来一下
Hey! Come over here.
你有什么盘算 骗子
What are you up to, you liar?
你不是应该要帮我们做事吗
Thought you was working for us?
我是要帮这里做事
I'm working for this place.
我不认为
I don't think so.
她的钱能让我们修缮房♥子 并让年轻人有工作
Her money's going to fix our houses, employ our young people.
想不想拍张照 好 笑一个
Want to take a photo? Okay, smile.
政♥府♥不理会我们 政♥府♥什么也不做
Government don't listen to us, government don't do nothing.
这样至少能有些帮助
This is doing something.
我们该供养家人 对吧
Providing for family, yeah?
把一部分的土地租给桑德拉·科比
Leasing part of our land to Sandra Kirby
会为我们的社区增加就业机会
will create employment opportunities for our community.
这不是作秀 而是表态
It's not just a token gesture, but a statement.
不只是原住民 更要让整个国家
For a better future, not just for Aboriginal people,
有更好的未来
but for the country.
谢谢你 琪莉
Uh, thank you, Keeley.
我爸常说
My father used to say,
“要影响改变 我们就得与时俱进”
"To affect change, we have to move with the times."
这就是你们社区今天做出的选择
And that's what your community has chosen today.
向团结的未来前进
To move forward towards a united future.
谢谢
Thank you! Thank you!
罗森先生
Mr. Lawson.
(教导所)
格兰 我是桑德拉
Graham, it's Sandra.
我一得知你的家人不打算帮你
I couldn't take that you suffering in there
就不忍♥心让你在里面受苦
once I realized your family weren't going to help you.
所以你把我保出来了
So you bailed me out.
当然
Of course.
你为家人挺身而出 还蹲了苦牢
You going to jail to stand up for your family,
代表你很忠诚
that shows commitment.
但你或许不该那么忠诚
Misguided, maybe.
嘿 丹尼尔本来也想帮助他的家人
Hey, uh, Daniel wanted to help his family, too.
并把玛莉安牧场卖♥♥给我
By selling Marianne Station to me.
你有在听吗 - 有
You still there? - Yeah.
我在听
I'm here.
你完全不知道 对吧
You had no idea, did you?
我跟你弟本来约了要见面
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表