剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表
救命
Help!
闭嘴 - 你在干嘛 蠢蛋
Shut up! - Mate, what are you doing?
你可别忘了 谁才是这个团体的头头 有钱小子
I want you to remember whose show this is, rich boy.
你会怀念你之前的人生吗
Your old life. Do you miss it?
我比较喜欢在这里 跟你在一起
I'd rather be out here. With you.
你好 桑德拉
G'day, Sandra.
我有些事想跟你讨论
I have some things I'd like to discuss.
我明天早上会派直升机去接你
I'll send the chopper for you in the morning.
你的计划是什么 桑德拉
What's your plan, Sandra?
你有海岸线 我们应该盖个港口
You have a coastline. We should build a port.
靠
Shit.
他们都是混♥蛋♥ 小艾
They're all pricks, Em.
你比他们好太多了
You're better than the lot of them combined.
我们都是
We both are.
你害我们少赚了一千五百万…
You just cost us a $15-million muster--
这跟钱无关
Money's got nothing to do with it!
你弟弟很清楚这点
Your brother understood that!
戴兹 等你到了我这个阶段 你就可以自作主张 好吗
Dezi, when you're in my place, you get to be your own man, all right?
你觉得你有办法承担起这种责任吗
Think you can handle that, take on that responsibility?
当然
True God.
我们这些传统土地拥有人 好像还没拿到报酬
Us traditional owners haven't seen our profits.
我们的钱在哪里
So, where's our money?
你 你欠我们钱
You! You got our money.
我已经尽了我的责任
I did my job.
该付钱给他们的是信托 不是我
But it's the Trust that pays them, not me.
(伯特利溪牧场)
你知道你的问题是什么吗 你忘了自己的出身
You know what your problem is? You forgot where you came from.
你希望我继续当哈吉家的人吗
You wanted me to stay a Hodge?
我们有什么成就
What kind of legacy do we have?
偷窃吗 骗人吗 下流的卑贱♥人♥物
Stealing? Lying? Bottom feeders.
我想经营全世界最大的牧场
I want to run the biggest station in the world.
你要靠追牛达成梦想吗
You gonna get that by chasing bulls?
我要靠坚强 聪明
By being tougher, smarter,
以及做得比所有人还要好
and doing everyone's jobs better than them.
苏西 你得让苏西分一杯羹
Susie. You cut Susie in.
你是罗森家的小孩
You're that Lawson kid.
你如果能把罗森家的牛弄来 我可以给你双倍的价码
I'll give you double for any Lawson cattle you bring in.
看来有人抢先我们一步了
Looks like someone beat us to it.
那些人是谁
Who the hell are these guys?
(丹尼尔·罗森)
我们已经跟踪他们很久了
We've been following these guys for ages.
而且我什么鬼都没看到
And I can't see jack shit out here.
没有牧场 什么都没有
No yards or nothing.
根本不知道这些疯子要去哪里
No idea where these mad bastards are goin'.
他们偷了载满玛莉安牛只的汽车列车
Stealing road trains full of Marianne cattle,
一定是很大的行动
this must be a big operation.
我们会远远跟着
We'll just hang back.
继续监视他们
Keep watch and suss them out.
(燃油)
我快没油了
I'm getting low on fuel, eh?
兄弟 是你一直开直升机乱飞
Yeah, well, mate, you're the one flying around
去偷鳄鱼蛋和浪费油的
stealing croc eggs, wasting fuel.
别抱怨了 我们有赚到钱
Stop complaining. We got paid.
赶快降落吧 上我们的车
Let's put the chopper down, yeah? Jump in with us.
收到 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, copy that, croc hole.
握住方向盘
Take the wheel.
握住方向盘
Take the wheel!
马歇尔很擅长开直升机
He can pilot choppers good, that Marshall.
他还擅长什么
What else he good at?
我不知道 他是你兄弟
I don't know. He's your brotherboy.
怎么了
What?
好 两位
All right, you two.
我会降落在你们的左边
I'll set her down off to your left.
爸让爷爷揍他
Dad lets Pop beat the shit out of him.
我们却视而不见
And we just look the other way.
我们没办法拯救别人 小苏
You can't save other people, Suse.
那我们该怎么做
What are we supposed to do?
你要躲避弹片
You dodge the shrapnel
并继续过日子
and you just get on with it.
再会了 儿子
I'll be seeing you, kid.
《领地之争》
第一季第三集
(泰坦)
你现在连平日白天都要睡觉吗
What, are you gonna sleep through the work day now?
你怎么对什么事都能挑毛病
Why's everything got to be a fight with you?
天啊
Jesus.
干草商刚刚打了电♥话♥来 说要取消送我们的货
Hay dealer just called, cancelled our delivery.
米勒开始对我们动手了
Miller's moving against us.
这都是因为你
'Cause of you.
他现在是会长了 这都是因为你
He's president now 'cause of you.
你老婆去哪了
Where's your wife gone?
她搭科比的直升机走了
She took off in that Kirby chopper.
我不知道
I don't know where.
她就是一只蜱虫
She's a tick.
她想要的不是你
She doesn't want you.
她想要的是这座牧场
She wants this place.
她只要吸完我们的血
Once she's done with draining us,
就会找个新的宿主开始吸血
she'll just find herself a new host to start leeching off of.
拜托你醒醒吧 小子
For Christ's sake, wake up, mate.
我们快到科比小姐的所在地了
We're just approaching Ms. Kirby's now.
还记得我爸在我小时候 第一次带我来这里时
I remember when my father first brought me out here as a child.
有一位原住民老先生叫衬衫
This old Aboriginal man, Button Up,
他笑我
he laughed at me.
他说我的脚掌像阉牛一样硬
Said I had hard feet like a bullock.
我觉得很难为情
I was embarrassed.
我不想被拿来跟牛比较
I didn't want to be compared to a cow.
然后我爸就问他是什么意思
Then my father asked him what he meant.
衬衫说我是走在土地上 而不是跟土地同行
Button Up said that I walked on the land, not with the land.
我或许不是在这里长大的 但在我心中 我就是这里的人
I may not have grown up here, but I'm from here, in my heart.
我不想留下破坏土地的名声
I don't want to leave a legacy of land destruction.
所以我才决定带领公♥司♥ 从化石燃料转型
That's why I'm moving my company away from fossil fuels.
我正在把我们的投资 转向永续土地 牲畜管理
I'm consolidating our investment into sustainable land, stock management,
再生能源和我的慈善基金会
renewable energy, and my charitable foundation.
我跟衬衫一样 希望我的公♥司♥能跟土地同行
Like Button Up, I want my company to walk with the land.
这里非常美
It's a beautiful, beautiful place.
我很少会觉得别人很有趣
There's not many people that intrigue me.
你有什么特点
What is it about you?
我也不知道 我就只是个牧民的老婆
I don't know. I'm just a cattleman's wife.
我之前亲眼目睹了柯林和格兰
Well, I was a front-row spectator to the Colin and Graham circus
在牧民协会投票时的表现
at the Cattlemen's Federation vote.
罗森家已经后继无力了
The Lawsons are a spent force.
不好意思 是你搞错了
I'm sorry to say we're not. No.
而且是大错特错
Not by a long shot.
我们已经准备好能出发了
We're ready to go when you are.
很好
Great.
跟我来吧
Come on, then.
(检疫与生物安全)
检疫检查 他们要被发现了
Quarantine check, they're busted now.
搞什么
What the hell?
他们被放行了
They're waving them through.
靠
Shit.
这些人到底是谁
Who are these blokes?
我不知道
I don't know.
但无论是谁 他们的人脉一定很广
But whoever they are, they've got some serious connections.
我们得看看他们要去哪里
Let's see where they're going.
瑞奇 他们才刚被政♥府♥官员放行
Rich, they were just let through by government officials.
这是真正的黑市
This is the proper black market.
我们如果防碍他们 就会被他们教训
We get in their business, they'll fuck us over.
你觉得呢
What do you reckon?
瑞奇 这是很严肃的事
Rich, this is serious.
我们一向都说我们不能太贪心
We always said we weren't gonna get greedy.
这本来是你的点子 兄弟
I mean, this was all your idea.
你现在却退缩了 对吧
Now you're backing out, are ya?
剧集 | 领地之争(2024) | 导航列表